Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two Words: Cannibis Stocks

logicallefty

Reaction score
With the projected election winner, time to make some cash Monday.

Aurora Cannibis ACB
Aphria Inc. APHA
Cronos Group CRON
Cannibis ETF THCX
Cannibis ETF YOLO

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logical, dont you think this information was already accounted for in the price in the stock?

There was more than a 50% chance or more chance that Biden was going to get elected. More if you believed main stream media.

My point is that investors have already priced most of this in already.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Logical, dont you think this information was already accounted for in the price in the stock?

There was more than a 50% chance or more chance that Biden was going to get elected. More if you believed main stream media.

My point is that investors have already priced most of this in already.
I see your point, but I day trade. So I don't care about the past or future, only the price action right now. I made $2300 on a day trade for ACB on Friday.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your point, but I day trade. So I don't care about the past or future, only the price action right now. I made $2300 on a day trade for ACB on Friday.
I hope it continues to go well for you man.

How long have you been day trading?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made bank when Aurora came to our local air port, I was one of the first investors when the stock went live, sold about a year later, since that year, been watching the cannabis stocks ebb and flow

This isn't the time to play stock market, everyone gonna go broke on 2021,thats your window to make bank

logicallefty

Reaction score
I hope it continues to go well for you man.

How long have you been day trading?
Been day trading for about 4 years but didn't start making really consistent money until a few months ago.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I made bank when Aurora came to our local air port, I was one of the first investors when the stock went live, sold about a year later, since that year, been watching the cannabis stocks ebb and flow

This isn't the time to play stock market, everyone gonna go broke on 2021,thats your window to make bank
You can't go broke day trading if you manage your positions right. I never invest all my capital at once and try to hold no overnight positions. You go to bed with open positions and the market has you by the nutz. Sell them all before the end of the day and the market could have the biggest crash in history the next day and then you just short the market and make money anyway.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't go broke day trading if you manage your positions right. I never invest all my capital at once and try to hold no overnight positions. You go to bed with open positions and the market has you by the nutz. Sell them all before the end of the day and the market could have the biggest crash in history the next day and then you just short the market and make money anyway.
The thing is, we are in an unprecedented time in terms of the stock market, simply because of the lack of confidence, which will continue to diminish into the new year.

Because of the confidence, people are either pulling out due to scare, or putting in because they see the potential opportunity and it is there, but the frequency of change makes it very volatile right now.

Even an extra $100 in your pocket might be a big deal in the coming months, of course you won't lose everything, in the same way most stock brokers don't have 100% return, most also don't reach 0% return, everybody is winning something.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do you pay for a single operation? I mean fixed costs from the platform.

Earthless

Banned
Reaction score
With the projected election winner, time to make some cash Monday.

Aurora Cannibis ACB
Aphria Inc. APHA
Cronos Group CRON
Cannibis ETF THCX
Cannibis ETF YOLO
Tnx for the noticing and sharing man
Any android app suggestions to buy worldwide hold and sell?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Tnx for the noticing and sharing man
Any android app suggestions to buy worldwide hold and sell?
No prob. So your looking for a trading app for Android?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can suggest something, want to start invest small and almost not using pc
If you have the money, Quest will give you extra money, I believe it's $1000 to start up an account and they'll give you an extra $250.

I don't know any other apps.

Earthless

Banned
Reaction score
If you have the money, Quest will give you extra money, I believe it's $1000 to start up an account and they'll give you an extra $250.

I don't know any other apps.
Tnx downloaded
need further research before investing into app. If any1 can suggest more apps to manage and invest would nice to read

Cheers

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took a $6900 loss a few minutes ago. It went up what I believe will be the highest I'd get in the near future due to the $1300 uptick in the DOW today :rolleyes: I've been in this losing cause for 10 fookin years when I doubled down during the "Euro Crisis" way back then. At least I'll be able to write it off on my taxes. It was one of those double-short ETFs with a .90% expense ratio. I didn't know about that cost when I'd purchased it twice way back in 2010. I was betting AGAINST the FED then and for 10 years. ALL that we have been seeing since the crash in 2008 is unprecedented (rigging/swindling gone unprosecuted - No high-up white-collars (only scapegoats) go to jail...if there's no consequences to breaking the law, then crime will go on indefinitely flat-out printing phony money to Give to their friends in high places and keeping interest rates low through Massive ongoing fraud).

So I just bit the 10-year bullet. Finally said, "Fvck it. No more waiting." Don't invest for doomsday in the financial markets fellas. ONLY invest Physically for doomsday on the ground. There's too much Cheating going on, too many mirages and sudden hoodwinking, corner-changes. Nothing ever "evolves" in the financial world anymore.

I have like 3 more stocks, one a lost cause so I'll keep it - don't expect it to EVER come back, a pharmaceutical stock from 2010, the other 2 are up mega-high, but I am looking to exit ASAP maybe this week. The "brokerages" in my area are Closed indefinitely due to "COVID" so I ain't consulting any "broker" over the phone to make my next moves. I'm on my own here. It's sad.

logicallefty

Reaction score
@Poonani Maker Sorry to hear that man. I agree with what you say in that there is a lot of cheating an manipulation. In January I took a big loss on a pharmaceutical stock I was gonna hold for weeks or months and it tanked $7/share a few hours after I bought it, after market close and during post market. There is currently an active lawsuit on it because of some schanigans that was going on with the stock. After that, I said NO more swing trading or long term, ONLY day trades. Day trading you have more control of your destiny. Specifically day trading ETFs because it's harder to manipulate an entire market or sector than it is one individual stock. Holding overnight is when they got you by the balls and thats why the big Wall Street guys tell you to do that and knock down day trading so much. As for today, the marajauna sector was so hot on Friday and was supposed to explode today. It really didn't. I only made $70 so far today. The hype is so worthless!! Just goes to show it's all about price action and nothing else means a damn thing.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tnx downloaded
need further research before investing into app. If any1 can suggest more apps to manage and invest would nice to read

Cheers
If your hesitating, you should walk away, $1000 is a ton of money

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took a $6900 loss a few minutes ago. It went up what I believe will be the highest I'd get in the near future due to the $1300 uptick in the DOW today :rolleyes: I've been in this losing cause for 10 fookin years when I doubled down during the "Euro Crisis" way back then. At least I'll be able to write it off on my taxes. It was one of those double-short ETFs with a .90% expense ratio. I didn't know about that cost when I'd purchased it twice way back in 2010. I was betting AGAINST the FED then and for 10 years. ALL that we have been seeing since the crash in 2008 is unprecedented (rigging/swindling gone unprosecuted - No high-up white-collars (only scapegoats) go to jail...if there's no consequences to breaking the law, then crime will go on indefinitely flat-out printing phony money to Give to their friends in high places and keeping interest rates low through Massive ongoing fraud).

So I just bit the 10-year bullet. Finally said, "Fvck it. No more waiting." Don't invest for doomsday in the financial markets fellas. ONLY invest Physically for doomsday on the ground. There's too much Cheating going on, too many mirages and sudden hoodwinking, corner-changes. Nothing ever "evolves" in the financial world anymore.

I have like 3 more stocks, one a lost cause so I'll keep it - don't expect it to EVER come back, a pharmaceutical stock from 2010, the other 2 are up mega-high, but I am looking to exit ASAP maybe this week. The "brokerages" in my area are Closed indefinitely due to "COVID" so I ain't consulting any "broker" over the phone to make my next moves. I'm on my own here. It's sad.
The laws regarding insider trading are ridiculous, like it happens enmasse every single day