Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two women have advanced to exclusives...how to successfully manage them?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like maybe you shouldn't have agreed to be exclusive with girl #1 since you want to have plates still.

If you want to lie and have plates on the side, that's on you but it's not the right thing to do and you risk losing girl #1. So tread carefully.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the slow response. Finally had some free time to read over all the comments. Thank you everyone for the feedback.

I bought some time with telling girl #1 I am all for being "exclusive with just each other," but I do want to attach an official title to it until we spend more time together. She was real cool with it. I can tell she is genuine as hell, and takes care of me beyond any female I have ever dated. I am honestly still on the fence on WHY at 22yrs old she is like this...when she does pay for me, does nice things etc she doesn't do it in an obsessed weird red flag way. She is really straight forward about it. "I am buying this lunch today because you bought me dinner Tuesday." It is COOL. So far so good.

Girl #2 Just has no comparison to girl #1. I realized after reading all the comments that I want her around because her body is amazing and the sex is great. Girl #1 now that she is getting more comfortable with me the sex is getting really good, and I am finding out she is down for some kinky fun!

I still think I am going to keep Girl #2 around but not give her as much attention and maybe see her just on the weekends only until she eventually drops off.

Thoughts?

I like this plan.

However, when you pay less attention to a girl...You know what happens right?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the slow response. Finally had some free time to read over all the comments. Thank you everyone for the feedback.

I bought some time with telling girl #1 I am all for being "exclusive with just each other," but I do want to attach an official title to it until we spend more time together. She was real cool with it. I can tell she is genuine as hell, and takes care of me beyond any female I have ever dated. I am honestly still on the fence on WHY at 22yrs old she is like this...when she does pay for me, does nice things etc she doesn't do it in an obsessed weird red flag way. She is really straight forward about it. "I am buying this lunch today because you bought me dinner Tuesday." It is COOL. So far so good.

Girl #2 Just has no comparison to girl #1. I realized after reading all the comments that I want her around because her body is amazing and the sex is great. Girl #1 now that she is getting more comfortable with me the sex is getting really good, and I am finding out she is down for some kinky fun!

I still think I am going to keep Girl #2 around but not give her as much attention and maybe see her just on the weekends only until she eventually drops off.

Thoughts?
What else does girl 1 bring to the table other than sex and doing things for you? You are a grown man, you don't need people doing things for you.

I think you need to seriously raise your standards.