"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Two questions

Lafarge

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Two questions here

1)If a girl tells you she is moody is this a sign of weakness on her side.

2) If a girl says she is busy weekends to go out with you and prefers weekdays whats a good come back to spin her out. (this to me is b*llsHyt )

3) If she comes back snooping 3 months down the track after ignoring her what do you tell her to burn her inside out :)
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Everyone is moody, although women go to the extreme....this could be a sign of a bad attitude, or if i don't get it my way in life I pout and get upset!

Date the girl on a weekday for crying out loud - it has the same relevance as any other day - what is important is not the day rather it iis her presence with you - take advantage of it and give her reason to see you again!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
your third question is a moot point, if you hook up now and quit hesitating. You may never get to point 3. you are assuming she'll be interested.
 

Revlis

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
1
Location
England
Dude, you need to brush up on your arithmetic.

1) Every girl gets moody, I wouldn't think much of it. Let time tell.

2) As PRL said, go out with her on weekdays. She might be busy during weekends with hobbies etc. Girls actually do other things than turn dates down all the time.

3) Who cares, you should be too busy deciding which lucky lady is going to be your date for that night.
 

Lafarge

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Ok i see what you are saying however this is the second time she has hit me with this answer.

If she surely was interested she could re-arrange her time.

I work, study and play sport 5 days of the week.

Anyway it probably doesen't matter. I have coffee with another chick lined up for the weekend who is not that anal.

If she gets hurt seeing me with another its not my fault.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by Lafarge
Ok i see what you are saying however this is the second time she has hit me with this answer.

If she surely was interested she could re-arrange her time.

I work, study and play sport 5 days of the week.

Anyway it probably doesen't matter. I have coffee with another chick lined up for the weekend who is not that anal.

If she gets hurt seeing me with another its not my fault.
Dude - if she is making excuses then next her, otherwise work on a freakin compromise and tell her what dates do we both have open.

A sour pus attitude is self-defeating
 
Top