Two new g-spots?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
I herd a storry once where a guy got her so horrny that he was able to make her *** just by sucking on her niple. She got so confused, she called a TV show (sex show) to find out if it was normal......
You can make a girl c*m with JUST your voice, never mind sucking her nipple.;)

Laterz...

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
HaHaHa why would you go put your fingers in the crap factory? what else would you expect.

Ninja out

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The U-spot is the opening to her urethra. It's just above the vaginal opening, above the lips.

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
The U-spot is the opening to her urethra. It's just above the vaginal opening, above the lips.

Hmmm....i cant find it....my GF complained that it hurts when i try to find this new spot....do u have any pics that show the spot?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apply pressure in the direction of the g-spot from the anus. This is the answer to cfajason on the previous page. (last post)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MercutioTHEGREAT
OMFG that's the nastiest thing i've ever heard....okay no it's not

i heard of a guy i went to school with having sex with his 1st cousin when he was drunk one night. SHE WAS HB20 and he and she were drunk and Fvcked...he gave me details and said that was the best sex..he ever had, he sobered up and went into depression for like 2 months.........

umm yeah that was bad but the girl was hotter than paris hilton it was weirder than Sh!t
if i had a very hot cousine and i happened to have sex with her, i would be happy as if she were any other hottie... fùck depression
maybe it's because i consider my cousins as strangers (i don't see any of them more than once a year, many of them i haven't seen em for 5 years or so)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sicko!

Originally posted by Jay-X
if i had a very hot cousine and i happened to have sex with her, i would be happy as if she were any other hottie... fùck depression
maybe it's because i consider my cousins as strangers (i don't see any of them more than once a year, many of them i haven't seen em for 5 years or so)
So if you dont see your mom for like 5 years, would you f*ck her too?:crackup:

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cfajason
Hmmm....i cant find it....my GF complained that it hurts when i try to find this new spot....do u have any pics that show the spot?
Sorry, my mind isn't on photography in those instances. :D

SupaDupaAFC

Banned
Reaction score
I love to rub **** on my face and roll around in a puddle of urine! AHAHAHAHAHA IM JUST KIDDING YOU B!TCHES!

SUCK THIS ...

^^________________
|$$$.`,-`;~,'-`.~`,|--) ~ ~ ~

Thats the motha ****in C0CK CANN0N , you stupid *****! you are so ****ing dumb and ignorant

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Sicko!

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
So if you dont see your mom for like 5 years, would you f*ck her too?:crackup:

Laterz...
i'd bang the hell outta her;) seriously though, maybe it's just me, but i don't feel they are as relatives to me