Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two jailbait hotties rob Georgia bank...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*** spits pepsi everywhere ***

i cant believe its not butter.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what the "DJ" bank teller response would be. Seriously. Think about it: two mid-teenage white girls of middle to upper-class background walk into a bank; they are hot, they know it, and expect to rely upon their hotness to compensate for their underwhelming personae. If they are shown resistance they might clench their teeth and feign anger, in the idiotic and annoying way teenage girls know best, but probably hardly would they be carrying a loaded gun or formidable knife, and even if they did would they have the balls to attack and create such a scene in a relatively crowded bank? If they waltzed up to a teller and the teller responded, loudly, for everyone to hear, "F*CK off, get the f*ck out of here. Got a gun? Go ahead, shoot me" with all seriousness, how might have those girls have responded?

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
I wonder what the "DJ" bank teller response would be. Seriously. Think about it: two mid-teenage white girls of middle to upper-class background walk into a bank; they are hot, they know it, and expect to rely upon their hotness to compensate for their underwhelming personae. If they are shown resistance they might clench their teeth and feign anger, in the idiotic and annoying way teenage girls know best, but probably hardly would they be carrying a loaded gun or formidable knife, and even if they did would they have the balls to attack and create such a scene in a relatively crowded bank? If they waltzed up to a teller and the teller responded, loudly, for everyone to hear, "F*CK off, get the f*ck out of here. Got a gun? Go ahead, shoot me" with all seriousness, how might have those girls have responded?
I like it dude. :crackup:
F.uck off!, get the F.uck outta here!" LMAO! They might have had an emotional, road rules style break down.

Oh no wait wait I know! Maybe he should've just been like..."Look, they're giving away free Louis Voittan purses across the street!" then been like :kick:

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn.

Hot, sexy and wanted by the police!

After you get with em you know there is no chance you will ever see them again.

How sweet is that?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well they both wanted to take me on a date to hawaii, but their babysitting didnt pay enough.

so.... :rockon:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
My ex was a bank teller and got robbed awhile back. She called me pretty shaken up right after it had happened, but later she told me that the guy pulled out a sock claiming there was a gun inside. She said it was pretty obvious that it wasn't a weapon, but she wasn't going to argue.

Turns out she had just gotten to work and didn't have her drawer yet so she had to tell the robber "sorry, I have no money, you'll have to go to someone else" lol

They busted the habitual bank robber later that day. What a loser.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
average bank robbery is $2400

robbing things like wells fargo or usbank is stupid. why don't the robbers plan things out?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the term "hotties" is being overly generous for these 2.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why did no one supplex them?

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I think the term "hotties" is being overly generous for these 2.
So do I.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism sure does wonders to a society, huh? Oh, those poor, oppressed little White girls... :crazy:

Look at the other stories on that page though:

This teach ain't no Debra Lafave...but I'd still do her. :D

Border Patrol Agents Jose Compean and Ignacio Ramos shot him in February 2005 as he tried to run away from them near the U.S.-Mexico border in Texas. He was given immunity from prosecution in March 2005 for his cooperation in that investigation and subsequent trial, which culminated last year.

The Mexican was smuggling more than 700 pounds of marijuana into the United States at the time. Compean and Ramos were convicted last year and are serving 11 and 12 years, respectively, in separate federal prisons for the non-fatal shooting.

Soo...2 BP agents get a dozen years each...for shooting a Mexican national who smuggled ~700 lbs of weed into the US...twice? Uh, shouldn't they be getting MEDALS instead??? :confused:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls look average, stupid, and retarded. Enough said. Everybody knows if you're going to rob a bank, you get a squirt gun, paint it black, and get a ski mask and talk ghetto. Sheesh.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can picture the mastermind plot those two geniuses came up with:

Blonde - yah like we need some money for cloths jewelry and stuff but we don't have any what should we do??

Burnette: I don't know, how about we like get a job or something?

Blonde - ewww a job?? like I don't want to work at Macdonald and my social life is too busy and stuff for a job.

Burnette: so why don't we like rob a bank or something without a gun, this way if they catch us, we didn't have a weapon and stuff and since we are young and pretty in America it will be a slap on the wrist. We just tell the authorities that we are emotionally unstable because we were abused by our family and we are acting out like Britney Spears and sh1t and they will believe us.

Blonde: Great idea, I now know why you are the smart one....

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I can picture the mastermind plot those two geniuses came up with:

Blonde - yah like we need some money for cloths jewelry and stuff but we don't have any what should we do??

Burnette: I don't know, how about we like get a job or something?

Blonde - ewww a job?? like I don't want to work at Macdonald and my social life is too busy and stuff for a job.

Burnette: so why don't we like rob a bank or something without a gun, this way if they catch us, we didn't have a weapon and stuff and since we are young and pretty in America it will be a slap on the wrist. We just tell the authorities that we are emotionally unstable because we were abused by our family and we are acting out like Britney Spears and sh1t and they will believe us.

Blonde: Great idea, I now know why you are the smart one....
America is full of a bunch of tree huggin sons of a b*tches...quote.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I run into these girls...I live a few miles down in kennesaw, ga.