two girls, one number, help

coolsta0000

Reaction score
k, so here's the deal, there's two girls that are good friends (with each other not me) and that like me. i have a number but its the girl's who i don't like. how should i go about asking her for her friend's number?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you straight up ask the friend for her own number?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
no...! no way! but...! but that's too simple!

it MUST be more complicated to work though, right?!

coolsta0000

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
i can't because i only met her once and i have no idea how to contact her. i called that girl (the one i'm not interested in) and tried to get into the friendzone so she'd leave me alone but no matter what i say 1, she wouldn't back off and 2, she won't give me her friend's contact info (she says she'll e-mail it to me and its been 2 days since i first called her) plus i'm pretty sure she knows i like her friend.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could have invited BOTH of them to hang out with you, then got the number.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooo that feeling where your heart sinks below the small intestines... sucks huh.

at least you found a new idea for people who believe everything they read here: TRY BEING "FRIENDED"! THEYLL BE ALL OVER YOU!

anyways... tough luck... the ball isnt in your court, friend. it's her choice to hook you up or to not hook you up.

you need to wait it out... or go get some other chick in the meantime.

anyways. i gotta drop a deuce... as in poop. peace out holmes.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're screwed.

Mistake 1: You didn't get the right number in the first place

Mistake 2: You asked the friend for the others number. Allow me to assure you, when you asked the girl who likes you for the other girls number this is how it went in her head: "He likes her and not me!? How dare him! I'm not helping him get with her! In fact i'll ruin any chance he had with her!" and then she called up her friend, and told her that you asked for her number because you were too shy to ask her or some **** and they'll laugh about it.

Yeah, maybe i'm wrong, but it's pretty damn likely. Remember, girls are self centered attention mongers and they would rather bite the bullet than put another girl in the spot light. It's just the way it is.

Mistake 3: You haven't moved on yet. This is an error because you are allowing yourself to be at their mercy. You hang in limbo, going crazy, waiting for some kind of answer, yet she probably isn't even thinking about it or you. Sad truth, but accept it and move on.

The only alternative to try is to try and hangout with the two of them again as someone suggested and get her number from her directly. Much more smooth. You could pull this one out of the crapper by doing so. Otherwise, move on.

Beautifully Damned

Reaction score
coolsta0000 said:
k, so here's the deal, there's two girls that are good friends (with each other not me) and that like me. i have a number but its the girl's who i don't like. how should i go about asking her for her friend's number?

If you cannot just ask her, than playfully tell her friend to cut the ****.

For example:

"So, is my email broken or are you jealous of your friend?"
Note: She'll then give you the contact info, but be a bit upset with you, so countinue being overly nice to her or she will tell her friend you're a **** and then no pvssy for you.

"Do I give off the stalker vibe?"
"No, why?"
"Oh, nevermind, I just noticed you hadn't sent that email with her contact info like you said you would."

or my personal favorite:

"Give me her number. Now."

Good luck my man. PM me with how it goes.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
True Wolf said:
You're screwed.

Mistake 1: You didn't get the right number in the first place

Mistake 2: You asked the friend for the others number. Allow me to assure you, when you asked the girl who likes you for the other girls number this is how it went in her head: "He likes her and not me!? How dare him! I'm not helping him get with her! In fact i'll ruin any chance he had with her!" and then she called up her friend, and told her that you asked for her number because you were too shy to ask her or some **** and they'll laugh about it.

Yeah, maybe i'm wrong, but it's pretty damn likely. Remember, girls are self centered attention mongers and they would rather bite the bullet than put another girl in the spot light. It's just the way it is.

Mistake 3: You haven't moved on yet. This is an error because you are allowing yourself to be at their mercy. You hang in limbo, going crazy, waiting for some kind of answer, yet she probably isn't even thinking about it or you. Sad truth, but accept it and move on.

The only alternative to try is to try and hangout with the two of them again as someone suggested and get her number from her directly. Much more smooth. You could pull this one out of the crapper by doing so. Otherwise, move on.
Exactly; There was a post once about you should make your gf's freinds like you. By asking her # from her freind you dug you grave.

coolsta0000

Reaction score
thanks for the help everyone. i figured it was a hopeless cause (at least i learned my lesson) and kinda gave up, lo and behold i got home from an evening with the guys and had an e-mail with all of her contact info staring at me. so i guess thats just more proof of how unpredictable women are.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who sent you the contact info. The girl? or the girl's friend?

I refuse to take a number from a friend, unless the girl instructed her to do so. That's only been the case once however. I ended up getting the number on my own after that anyways.

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:

Why is it that people on this entire site are soo scared to hear the truth... mayne its only simple logic. Be a man and ask for the number, don't be crafty or complicated.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
not to jump to his defence, but from what he posted it seems that he had no way of getting ahold of her to get her info. But i agree, he should have from the start.