Two faced Girl

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, I've recently been gaming this girl in my math class and she confuses the hell outta me so I thought I'd ask some experienced Djs for their help. The problem is it is actually impossible to judge her interest level. One second she's kinoing me (putting her leg on mine, hugging me, standing shoulder to shoulder to me) and I always kino her back, but sometimes she just gets really pissed off about it, and says "don't touch me" in a really harsh way. I've been told she likes me but now she tells me she likes my buddy. Pretty much, I am confused as hell.

BTW I know the answer , andI will "next her", because she is really not worth the effort, but can you guys figure out what she's doing? (I just wanna know if my techniques were working)

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she likes you man and when she says "don't touch her" it gets her wet, but she doesn't want you to do that in front of her friends. She wants you to grow a pair and invite her over, or for you to come over. Get somewhere alone with her. Tell her man.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaahaahghasahahahahhahaha the classic push and pull, shes gaming you man, it is the oldest skill that girls use to drive you out of your mind.
next time just laugh in her face and say:"ahahhahaha i cant belive you think i will fall for your stupid games." and continue play with her.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said I'm going to next her anyways becuase in all honesty she's really not worth it. I just asked the question to see if my skills were working. Looks like they did a bit, but she's doing a good job on me too.

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
She likes you and she is scared.
1on1 is the best place to ask her out.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:
she likes you. ask her out when your alone with her. trust me on this one.
follow my advice above dude. you'll be surprised once it works.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you if you make this pass you by. This is a common sh1t test and your running away from it. This won't be the only girl you ever meet who acts like that. But do whatever you feel. She is basically push/pulling, you are giving her the validation everytime you fall for it.

It brings back memories of a girl I know. Her way of messing with people she likes she does the exact same thing. First few times it used to trip me up but then I didn't let it get to me and acted like it didn't affect me and ever since that everything was going good and still is.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
hahaahaahghasahahahahhahaha the classic push and pull, shes gaming you man, it is the oldest skill that girls use to drive you out of your mind.
next time just laugh in her face and say:"ahahhahaha i cant belive you think i will fall for your stupid games." and continue play with her.
Dont call her out on this. Show by your actions not your words.

A possibility i didnt read was that she likes your mate and doesnt want him to think she is easy

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say ****k it also. she has mood swings man. I would not **** with that.

originaldj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless if she likes me or not, you dont know this girl or her personality. I am letting her pass by becasue the other part of her personality aren't to my liking.