“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

two chicks, not knowing about the other

yournamehere

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Recently my girlfriend brokeup with me because of the distance... we live 1600km away from eachother and only see eachother once every 2 months... its for the best because since then i have released the beast LOL. anyways the agreement was that when she visits my town (3 times a year) we would be together for the time she is here. BUT there is this other chick that im seeing now, but we are not exclusive, and dont want them to know about eachother. i see this other chick twice a week or so, and when my ex comes, i see her every day... when im with them they usually stay the night, but dont know about eachother. how do i play it so that they dont find out about eachother, and not suspect anything?? I know its a stupid question, not knowing the situation and all, but how do i make myself not available and available at the same time??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I don't know the answer to that one other than just be careful!
I'm going through a similar situation. I am currently dating 4 women and although I don't have a commitment to any of them, I'm sure that if any of them found-out i was fukin another lady, then I'd start losing chick.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Depends on the size of the town, and whether or not your friends know about the situation. If it's a larger city, and your friends either don't know or don't care, then you're safe enough just telling the girl you're with currently that something came up - family issues, a trip, work related problems - and aren't going to be as availiable for a few days. If it's a smaller town, and you think that going out with the long-distance girl might get back to your current girl, perhaps you should go ahead and really go on a 'trip'... tell the LD girl that you want to do something different with her, take her to the nearest touristy spot for the weekend.
 

yournamehere

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I think i shot myself in the foot, but the day that my ex arives, im housesitting a place for 2 months, and they both know about it, and want to visit as often as possible. think ill get a few guard dogs to hold them off... anyways, we all live close to eachother and some of all our friends are the same ppl. am i fcuked? i think so. oh well, ill have to pull out the little black book
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
If you don't have committments to either, just don't get yourself locked into a presumption that you will be available on a particular day.

You are ethically fine unless someone asks you why you can't do X on a particular day and you lie.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top