two chicks, not knowing about the other

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently my girlfriend brokeup with me because of the distance... we live 1600km away from eachother and only see eachother once every 2 months... its for the best because since then i have released the beast LOL. anyways the agreement was that when she visits my town (3 times a year) we would be together for the time she is here. BUT there is this other chick that im seeing now, but we are not exclusive, and dont want them to know about eachother. i see this other chick twice a week or so, and when my ex comes, i see her every day... when im with them they usually stay the night, but dont know about eachother. how do i play it so that they dont find out about eachother, and not suspect anything?? I know its a stupid question, not knowing the situation and all, but how do i make myself not available and available at the same time??

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know the answer to that one other than just be careful!
I'm going through a similar situation. I am currently dating 4 women and although I don't have a commitment to any of them, I'm sure that if any of them found-out i was fukin another lady, then I'd start losing chick.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the size of the town, and whether or not your friends know about the situation. If it's a larger city, and your friends either don't know or don't care, then you're safe enough just telling the girl you're with currently that something came up - family issues, a trip, work related problems - and aren't going to be as availiable for a few days. If it's a smaller town, and you think that going out with the long-distance girl might get back to your current girl, perhaps you should go ahead and really go on a 'trip'... tell the LD girl that you want to do something different with her, take her to the nearest touristy spot for the weekend.

yournamehere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i shot myself in the foot, but the day that my ex arives, im housesitting a place for 2 months, and they both know about it, and want to visit as often as possible. think ill get a few guard dogs to hold them off... anyways, we all live close to eachother and some of all our friends are the same ppl. am i fcuked? i think so. oh well, ill have to pull out the little black book

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have committments to either, just don't get yourself locked into a presumption that you will be available on a particular day.

You are ethically fine unless someone asks you why you can't do X on a particular day and you lie.