Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two Canadian Girls. What Could My Wing and I Have Done Better?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During Nightgame: my wing and I approached a set of two Canadian girls on the street. I think it was on: the conversation hooked for a while and they were making funny sexual comments themselves in set. We randomly got to talking about how many hot dog stands there were in the area we’re in, and she said something along the lines of “I don’t eat meat. Only d!ck.” (In hindsight, I could’ve followed that up with something along the lines of: “I don’t think you’d be able to handle it.”)

Even with super sexually charged comments like that, they eventually end up leaving by saying “Well, we have to go. It was nice to meet you.” They hopped in their Uber, and after that they were gone.

My wing I talked after this, and we realized that the mistake we made was not leading. After that comment, we should have taken them to another bar or something similar. From there, vibe, flirt, dance, be physical. Then, we could’ve pulled from there. We decided that we must have a night game funnel that we are implementing all of the time, instead of simply trying to wing it. There is no reason that we should be standing in the same spot for 20 minutes after we approached lol. The girls aren’t going to lead for us, and if we don’t do it they’ll lose attraction. This was most definitely a fumble.

In fact, I’ve heard that if a set is going well for even 5 minutes, you should be trying to pull them or move them around the bar.

But these are my thoughts: I want to know what you all think as well. What exactly could we have done differently to turn these receptive yes girls into a pull? What is the “process” we should’ve used, if you will?

Also, it could be helpful to know when to go for these moves. Part of what trips me up sometimes and makes me feel like I’m taking stabs in the dark is that I don’t know exactly when to go for each step in an interaction.

Wanted to get you all’s thoughts and opinions!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is not complicated, fellas.

Yes, you fvcked up by not leading. If you’re on the street and these girls are receptive you need to immediately think about the logistics of banging them. How far away is your apartment or hotel?

If it is less than 10 minutes away, you need to get into escalation mode. That means find a close by spot for some drinks, touching, and banter. That leads to grabbing and making out…

If you have no logistics in place for the bang, get their phone number and eject. That means wish them on their way and get the hell out of there! Wait 5-9 days then call and ask them out on a date where you can set the logistics in your favor.

The moment you meet a gal you need to be strategizing how you can get to banging her. That is the objective fellas!