"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TV show - The Player

FrankWank

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Funny..........Can already tell most of those guys need to sign in to this site!

What's up with these guys that are trying to hard already? Kissing, Kino etc.......

The girl is a player, so they have to approach it differently?
What would you do

The first guy that got cut tonite needs some help. Talking bout trying to hard....dam
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mustang

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
yeah, the other dude (Marvin?) black lawyer, his game was to be a "mystery":cool: he survived :D

Ferderico the guy got cut was too immature, I think he shoulda stick with his original game (being negative) but instead he pulled a 180 and got soft :rolleyes:
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Marvin (the lawyer) got put on the chopping block because he COULDN"T CONVEY HIS PERSONALITY.

He might have been incredibly suave, intelligent and an excellent provider but because he COULDN"T CONVEY THOSE QUALITIES about him, he almost got eliminated.

THE ONLY REASON he didn't get chopped was because the other guy was MORE AFC. He was negative, didn't give the model the "emotions" and "good feelings" like the other players were.

If you CANNOT CONVEY what an INCREDIBLE guy that you are, it doesn't matter what you think you are because no one else is going to see those qualities about you.
 

Mustang

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Originally posted by JT47319
Marvin (the lawyer) got put on the chopping block because he COULDN"T CONVEY HIS PERSONALITY.

He might have been incredibly suave, intelligent and an excellent provider but because he COULDN"T CONVEY THOSE QUALITIES about him, he almost got eliminated.

THE ONLY REASON he didn't get chopped was because the other guy was MORE AFC. He was negative, didn't give the model the "emotions" and "good feelings" like the other players were.

If you CANNOT CONVEY what an INCREDIBLE guy that you are, it doesn't matter what you think you are because no one else is going to see those qualities about you.
BACK UP, PARTNER it's just convo about a TV show :eek: you made some good points and there maybe DJs in the bunch (including Marvin) but according to DJ principles a true DJ would never put himself into '12 guys competing for one girl' situation

I think Marvin know dang well he had to 'convey'. His a successful dude with no shortage of females, he'd be just fine if he got chopped because he didn't get played, he stuck with his game
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by Mustang
DJs in the bunch (including Marvin) but according to DJ principles a true DJ would never put himself into '12 guys competing for one girl' situation
That may be what a DJ thinks, but a PUA knows better.

A successful PUA knows he can blow out other guys. A PUA knows he can control the frame and lead other men. A PUA knows he can convey his personality above and beyond his competition. A PUA knows that the Game is a competitive extreme sport and he will always be competing with others. A PUA knows that competition makes him better. But most importantly, a PUA knows that hanging in the backgroud, waiting, desperately hoping to be discovered for his inner qualities is the mark of an AFC.

Now, I'll admit, I've never blown up a 12 set, the most I've ever done is a mixed 8 set and I was successful in pulling my target out of her group (despite the incessant AMOGing) and isolate her. But damn, what a FUCKING RUSH THAT WAS! :D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mustang

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Originally posted by JT47319
Now, I'll admit, I've never blown up a 12 set, the most I've ever done is a mixed 8 set and I was successful in pulling my target out of her group (despite the incessant AMOGing) and isolate her. But damn, what a FUCKING RUSH THAT WAS! :D
Tell me your game.

(I don't mean the text book references, what actually happen?)
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by Mustang
Tell me your game.

(I don't mean the text book references, what actually happen?)
My bad, it was a mixed 6set. The 8set was all girls. But I bumped up my FR "THIS is how you AMOG!" The 8set is described in the FR "Carissa Explains it all"
 

Mustang

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Originally posted by JT47319
My bad, it was a mixed 6set. The 8set was all girls. But I bumped up my FR "THIS is how you AMOG!" The 8set is described in the FR "Carissa Explains it all"
Good read, but i woulda shut you down early (well it depends, I'd have to feel the situation, check your finesse - but sometimes I have to shut down to respect the player, but the game sucks) ;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

peace
 
Top