Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TV show - The Player

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny..........Can already tell most of those guys need to sign in to this site!

What's up with these guys that are trying to hard already? Kissing, Kino etc.......

The girl is a player, so they have to approach it differently?
What would you do

The first guy that got cut tonite needs some help. Talking bout trying to hard....dam

Mustang

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, the other dude (Marvin?) black lawyer, his game was to be a "mystery":cool: he survived :D

Ferderico the guy got cut was too immature, I think he shoulda stick with his original game (being negative) but instead he pulled a 180 and got soft :rolleyes:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin (the lawyer) got put on the chopping block because he COULDN"T CONVEY HIS PERSONALITY.

He might have been incredibly suave, intelligent and an excellent provider but because he COULDN"T CONVEY THOSE QUALITIES about him, he almost got eliminated.

THE ONLY REASON he didn't get chopped was because the other guy was MORE AFC. He was negative, didn't give the model the "emotions" and "good feelings" like the other players were.

If you CANNOT CONVEY what an INCREDIBLE guy that you are, it doesn't matter what you think you are because no one else is going to see those qualities about you.

Mustang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Marvin (the lawyer) got put on the chopping block because he COULDN"T CONVEY HIS PERSONALITY.

He might have been incredibly suave, intelligent and an excellent provider but because he COULDN"T CONVEY THOSE QUALITIES about him, he almost got eliminated.

THE ONLY REASON he didn't get chopped was because the other guy was MORE AFC. He was negative, didn't give the model the "emotions" and "good feelings" like the other players were.

If you CANNOT CONVEY what an INCREDIBLE guy that you are, it doesn't matter what you think you are because no one else is going to see those qualities about you.
BACK UP, PARTNER it's just convo about a TV show :eek: you made some good points and there maybe DJs in the bunch (including Marvin) but according to DJ principles a true DJ would never put himself into '12 guys competing for one girl' situation

I think Marvin know dang well he had to 'convey'. His a successful dude with no shortage of females, he'd be just fine if he got chopped because he didn't get played, he stuck with his game

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mustang
DJs in the bunch (including Marvin) but according to DJ principles a true DJ would never put himself into '12 guys competing for one girl' situation
That may be what a DJ thinks, but a PUA knows better.

A successful PUA knows he can blow out other guys. A PUA knows he can control the frame and lead other men. A PUA knows he can convey his personality above and beyond his competition. A PUA knows that the Game is a competitive extreme sport and he will always be competing with others. A PUA knows that competition makes him better. But most importantly, a PUA knows that hanging in the backgroud, waiting, desperately hoping to be discovered for his inner qualities is the mark of an AFC.

Now, I'll admit, I've never blown up a 12 set, the most I've ever done is a mixed 8 set and I was successful in pulling my target out of her group (despite the incessant AMOGing) and isolate her. But damn, what a FUCKING RUSH THAT WAS! :D

Mustang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I'll admit, I've never blown up a 12 set, the most I've ever done is a mixed 8 set and I was successful in pulling my target out of her group (despite the incessant AMOGing) and isolate her. But damn, what a FUCKING RUSH THAT WAS! :D
Tell me your game.

(I don't mean the text book references, what actually happen?)

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mustang
Tell me your game.

(I don't mean the text book references, what actually happen?)
My bad, it was a mixed 6set. The 8set was all girls. But I bumped up my FR "THIS is how you AMOG!" The 8set is described in the FR "Carissa Explains it all"

Mustang

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, it was a mixed 6set. The 8set was all girls. But I bumped up my FR "THIS is how you AMOG!" The 8set is described in the FR "Carissa Explains it all"
Good read, but i woulda shut you down early (well it depends, I'd have to feel the situation, check your finesse - but sometimes I have to shut down to respect the player, but the game sucks) ;)

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

peace