"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Turning the big 30, do I keep it a secret

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Guys, I know this is a bit of a lame question, but it has been bothering me a bit.

I am turning 30 in a few months. For me, this is no problem, but here is the problem I worry about.

30 is like a magical number in some ways. To me it means nothing, but in to a 20 something chick, it might mean that I count as too old.

So do I flat out lie about being 30? I would hate to have to do that. It doesn't bother me one damn bit to turn 30, I only wonder what the bimbos think!

Realistically, once I have a girl it shouldn't matter, but you know how numbers are with a feeble mind.

I plan on being honest about it. If a chick doesn't dig that I'm going to be 30, I don't need her immature ass anyways.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
If you look younger ...

and you're dating a younger gal, I advise you just not to bring it up.
 

Forbin

New Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't volunteer the information, but if she asks than just tell her nonchalantly like you would if you were 29.
 

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Brazil
Hey Ricky!

If she asks, don't lie. It would ruin any LTR attempt.

That is all.
 

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2003
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Location
East Middle North America, near the water.
Don't tell her if you think it may be a problem. If she asks, don't lie... they'll always find that one out. What I've noticed is that if you make it seem like a big thing, they'll think it's a big thing. But for most girls I don't think it matters.

I was 30 and dated a 24 year old, didn't make a difference to her. When I was 27 I dated two 18 year olds, and it made a difference to one and not the other.

I think with 30 you have more of an advantage... you'll seem more of like a supporter, you have an income, a level head, everything you do is with more confidence anyway, and the best thing is you can goof off all you want and the girls will think, hey, he's 30, he's gotta be mature, so I have to put up with this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mizer

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Ricky, read my most recent thread. It has something in it about this topic.

Mizer
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
Dude, don't sweat it.

My dad recently told me that your thirties are the best time of your life, and I would say I must agree. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I spent my 30th b-day at the fountain of youth ;)

Man, I'm 31 and hooked up with a 23 yr old overseas a couple of months ago. Hooked up with a 21 yr old at the club last night. They both know my age and don't seem to mind a bit.

The age issue shouldn't even come up until she's INTERESTED in you. By that time it won't matter.

She won't make an issue of it if YOU don't make an issue of it.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
I'm 25 and just broke up with a 17 year old (legal here).

And I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied.

If she's LTR material then the age thing won't matter tho'.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Thanks guys, especially Miser. I read your other thread and it really got me thinking.
 

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Yeah, there's plenty of younger girls who like older men cos they're looking for a father figure and all that stuff for whatever reason related to their upbringing. Sadly these girls haven't got it altogether upstairs so to speak often.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top