Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning the big 30, do I keep it a secret

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I know this is a bit of a lame question, but it has been bothering me a bit.

I am turning 30 in a few months. For me, this is no problem, but here is the problem I worry about.

30 is like a magical number in some ways. To me it means nothing, but in to a 20 something chick, it might mean that I count as too old.

So do I flat out lie about being 30? I would hate to have to do that. It doesn't bother me one damn bit to turn 30, I only wonder what the bimbos think!

Realistically, once I have a girl it shouldn't matter, but you know how numbers are with a feeble mind.

I plan on being honest about it. If a chick doesn't dig that I'm going to be 30, I don't need her immature ass anyways.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look younger ...

and you're dating a younger gal, I advise you just not to bring it up.

Forbin

Reaction score
I wouldn't volunteer the information, but if she asks than just tell her nonchalantly like you would if you were 29.

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ricky!

If she asks, don't lie. It would ruin any LTR attempt.

That is all.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Don't tell her if you think it may be a problem. If she asks, don't lie... they'll always find that one out. What I've noticed is that if you make it seem like a big thing, they'll think it's a big thing. But for most girls I don't think it matters.

I was 30 and dated a 24 year old, didn't make a difference to her. When I was 27 I dated two 18 year olds, and it made a difference to one and not the other.

I think with 30 you have more of an advantage... you'll seem more of like a supporter, you have an income, a level head, everything you do is with more confidence anyway, and the best thing is you can goof off all you want and the girls will think, hey, he's 30, he's gotta be mature, so I have to put up with this.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky, read my most recent thread. It has something in it about this topic.

Mizer

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't sweat it.

My dad recently told me that your thirties are the best time of your life, and I would say I must agree. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I spent my 30th b-day at the fountain of youth ;)

Man, I'm 31 and hooked up with a 23 yr old overseas a couple of months ago. Hooked up with a 21 yr old at the club last night. They both know my age and don't seem to mind a bit.

The age issue shouldn't even come up until she's INTERESTED in you. By that time it won't matter.

She won't make an issue of it if YOU don't make an issue of it.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 25 and just broke up with a 17 year old (legal here).

And I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiied.

If she's LTR material then the age thing won't matter tho'.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, especially Miser. I read your other thread and it really got me thinking.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, there's plenty of younger girls who like older men cos they're looking for a father figure and all that stuff for whatever reason related to their upbringing. Sadly these girls haven't got it altogether upstairs so to speak often.