“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Turning down sexxx?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
I had an ex cheat on me years ago, i dumped her when i found out. She started dating the guy who she cheated with, and i moved on. Ignored any attempt she made to contact me after the break up basically went completely no contact even before no contact was a thing. I just moved on. She gave up after getting nothing from me for about a month and a half.

She dated new dude for about 6 months then learned he was cheating on her. Big shock right? Anyways they broke up and at about the 9 month mark of us being apart she reached out to me again.

I was completely indifferent and gave her nothing when she called. She was trying to get me back or at least get me going at the end of our conversation and turned it completely sexual, inviting me over and everything. I answered with

Me "no thanks."
Her "WTF are you hearing me? I want you to come over and fack.me."
Me" sorry im busy."
Her " you're turning down sex because you are too busy? What could you have to do that would be more fun?"
Me " not what. Who."
Her "pardon?"
Me " not what. Who. I gotta go. I have a date."

Click.

So yes. When the chick doesn't deserve you, it is ok to turn down sex.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I did, was not interested in the girls,

sure some years later I kinda though I should have go for at the very least get some extra experience, but in the end, I wouldn't change it anymore
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
Imo its a demonstration of abundance and standards.


My problem is its seems like i get tired of doing the same women very fast. Even when initially very attracted to the women.

Not sure how normal this is
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Yes, I've started doing it more and more often to the point where I'll straight up cancel dates with a high probability of getting laid. At the end of the day the sacrifice of time/energy to *** into a wet hole (or more often, a latex wrapper in a wet hole) rarely seems like a good tradeoff.

I've long since decided that quality is much more important than quality. And quality I'm mostly talking about personality, assuming they are at least decently attractive.

There's something awfully depressing about spending a bunch of time and effort to f*** some vapid basic b***** who offers NOTHING besides her p****. Once you *** you're sort of left to see the women for who she really is, and more often than not you realize she has absolutely no redeeming qualities besides her looks.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
Yes, I turned down sex from a hooker who asked me, if I wanted to fvck her, to my face and even bended over in a bed. All I wanted was intimacy and foreplay but not sex but felt I disappointed her. This cost $60. It made the encounter feel more real to have a.prostitute ask me for sex and reject her.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
No I do not turn down sex. There’s no reason for a single man to ever turn down sex.

If you don’t want to have sex with her, why are you even entertaining her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
My problem is its seems like i get tired of doing the same women very fast. Even when initially very attracted to the women.

Not sure how normal this is
Perfectly normal if you ask me. Given that you‘re a male and that you are made to spread your genes as wide as possible.
I am too losing interest/lust quick after a few ****s. Women are flooded with oxytocin during sexy time and bond through it, men bond more over time, release of oxytocin is not that much in us.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Perfectly normal if you ask me. Given that you‘re a male and that you are made to spread your genes as wide as possible.
I am too losing interest/lust quick after a few ****s. Women are flooded with oxytocin during sexy time and bond through it, men bond more over time, release of oxytocin is not that much in us.
I think so too, but i dont see it much around me.
How you get rid of oneitis ****ing it out of you. lolll
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
No I do not turn down sex. There’s no reason for a single man to ever turn down sex.

If you don’t want to have sex with her, why are you even entertaining her?
To tell her about Jesus, or if she want to buy or sell a house. A soul saved or even dollar earned is more important than risking my soul and not helping hers.
 
Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
It depends on the scenario you're meeting the woman in. If we're talking online dating - definitely yes. I've met women that immediately wanted more after a date; the problem with some of these women was that they had portrayed themselves differently on the internet (shocker, huh?)

In real life it's close to impossible for me to not want to have sex with a woman after I initiated contact. Period.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
I’m fairly prudish. I’ve turned down sexual offers that were sexual activities that I don’t want to engage in.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I
Drunk chicks are a boner killer for me. no thanks
Ive been sober for 6 months now,(addict) nearly every female available has hidden alcoholism.

also thanks to the red pill , i am much like you @Medina I can predict their words and sentences on the first date

its like a gift and a curse, i love female company till about 2 hours in, when all the predictable victim spiel comes out
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I have no problem turning down sex if a woman comes on too strong. I'm brutally honest with myself - I'm not Chad or Chad-Lite. I'm a very average guy. Any woman that shows too much interest will automatically trigger my suspicion.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Anyone do this?

This is no humble brag, hell, you could even call me a low T cuck if you want

Idk how normal it is but I've turned down lots of s3x with different women over the years

Granted they were not 8's or 9's. Probably 7 at best. But still bangable

It's just there is no desperation in me anymore. Which is probably the goal we've all been striving for?

And its not nessercerily a good thing. Being too indifferent. Maybe these young simps are just doing what is actually NATURAL

But as for me I am just so on top of game (both blackpill and redpill) to the point that I'm not really bothered sometimes

You ever turn it down?
Happened a lot of times, sometime it was genuine low libido while other times they annoyed me so much that once I got the validation of their availability I simply decided to pass and rest.

In my case I also have a 24/7 planning brain, cant really live in the moment which is why Im never happy but avoid common mistakes.
It means that even before sticking my d1ck inside Im thinking about the post secs moment, the incoming night and the following morning and most of the times there are simply too many things that could go wrong.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top