"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Turning down sex

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
So this morning was in bed with women im seeing and things started getting very hot, had some stuff to do this morning so after 1 snooze i cut things short got out of bed and left.

I could have also stayed for a quick one but wanted to start my work day on time.
Women seems fine with it but it got me thinking... on the effect off something like this on our dynamic.

- It might frustrate her because i did not finish what i started
- might make her feel unattractive....
- might send her the msg that my purpose is num 1 and that im not a slave to my D
- Creates some competition anxiety.

Some random question i have on this, because i had to do this a few times in the last weeks
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bcude

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2019
Messages
762
Reaction score
1,219
Age
44
You're overthinking this one. Especially what she might think.
Showing you're the opposite of a thirsty guy = attractive, no matter how you bend it.

Now, not touching her for the whole night when she lies next to you expecting to be taken care of, THAT makes her feel unattractive.
I did that once and she later told me she ran away crying next morning.
What the h3ll, when i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood lol

if anything it makes them pursue you more.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
You played it well, leave her wanting more. Sometimes if I am home or just got home and she has to go to work or do something that she can't put off till later, I will start to get her worked up kissing, fondling, rubbing her **** and then tell her that's all you get and make her go. Every time I've done this without fail they complain and leave frustrated. When they come back home it's always on.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
You're overthinking this one. Especially what she might think.
Showing you're the opposite of a thirsty guy = attractive, no matter how you bend it.

Now, not touching her for the whole night when she lies next to you expecting to be taken care of, THAT makes her feel unattractive.
I did that once and she later told me she ran away crying next morning.
What the h3ll, when i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood lol

if anything it makes them pursue you more.
Wondering the effect it has on a women, im thinking overall good.
But wanted some feedback on it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Who cares how women feel stop micro managing other people's emotions, a man of purpose doesn't carry dead weight like that
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Don't fret too much over it.

I regularly turn down s€x, every once in a while is healthy for a man, just don't turn it off for 6 months...that's gonna cost you.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
Insecure women will assume all the worst things when you turn them down. Women that have been raised well and are taking care of themselves enjoy the tease and play along.

Insecure men will think if they don't fuuck their woman when she's horny that she'll leave or sleep around. Men who constantly work on themselves don't worry about such petty things. They have fun with their girl and play and tease.

That's all a good relationship is, lots of play built on self confidence. Besides, if you always give her what she wants she becomes spoiled and takes you for granted. Everything is earned, and if she understands this then she'll empower you to do your best.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
If I just ate a large meal and someone offered me some food I would say no, I already ate. Get it? Lol
Thats a good one.
Its not that you dont like their cooking, its because you are not hungry...or you like to taste different kind or meal lolllll
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
My GF had bladder surgery last fall and we couldn’t have sex for six weeks. She had it on a Monday and we got 10 good rounds in the weekend before. After 3-4 weeks I start to shut down and not want it. The day she went to the doctor after 6 weeks and doc released her to have sex, she came home that night and wanted it NOW. I actually turned her down cuz I had got used to not doing it. Had issues. She did not take it well at all. Took us 5-6 days to get back in the grove and once in a while she gets paranoid if i hint like I don’t want it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Good job Bruv... Let her know her puzzy isn't the beginning and end of everything!
 
Top