Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning down sex

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this morning was in bed with women im seeing and things started getting very hot, had some stuff to do this morning so after 1 snooze i cut things short got out of bed and left.

I could have also stayed for a quick one but wanted to start my work day on time.
Women seems fine with it but it got me thinking... on the effect off something like this on our dynamic.

- It might frustrate her because i did not finish what i started
- might make her feel unattractive....
- might send her the msg that my purpose is num 1 and that im not a slave to my D
- Creates some competition anxiety.

Some random question i have on this, because i had to do this a few times in the last weeks

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking this one. Especially what she might think.
Showing you're the opposite of a thirsty guy = attractive, no matter how you bend it.

Now, not touching her for the whole night when she lies next to you expecting to be taken care of, THAT makes her feel unattractive.
I did that once and she later told me she ran away crying next morning.
What the h3ll, when i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood lol

if anything it makes them pursue you more.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You played it well, leave her wanting more. Sometimes if I am home or just got home and she has to go to work or do something that she can't put off till later, I will start to get her worked up kissing, fondling, rubbing her **** and then tell her that's all you get and make her go. Every time I've done this without fail they complain and leave frustrated. When they come back home it's always on.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking this one. Especially what she might think.
Showing you're the opposite of a thirsty guy = attractive, no matter how you bend it.

Now, not touching her for the whole night when she lies next to you expecting to be taken care of, THAT makes her feel unattractive.
I did that once and she later told me she ran away crying next morning.
What the h3ll, when i'm not in the mood, i'm not in the mood lol

if anything it makes them pursue you more.
Wondering the effect it has on a women, im thinking overall good.
But wanted some feedback on it.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares how women feel stop micro managing other people's emotions, a man of purpose doesn't carry dead weight like that

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't fret too much over it.

I regularly turn down s€x, every once in a while is healthy for a man, just don't turn it off for 6 months...that's gonna cost you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure women will assume all the worst things when you turn them down. Women that have been raised well and are taking care of themselves enjoy the tease and play along.

Insecure men will think if they don't fuuck their woman when she's horny that she'll leave or sleep around. Men who constantly work on themselves don't worry about such petty things. They have fun with their girl and play and tease.

That's all a good relationship is, lots of play built on self confidence. Besides, if you always give her what she wants she becomes spoiled and takes you for granted. Everything is earned, and if she understands this then she'll empower you to do your best.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I just ate a large meal and someone offered me some food I would say no, I already ate. Get it? Lol
Thats a good one.
Its not that you dont like their cooking, its because you are not hungry...or you like to taste different kind or meal lolllll

logicallefty

Reaction score
My GF had bladder surgery last fall and we couldn’t have sex for six weeks. She had it on a Monday and we got 10 good rounds in the weekend before. After 3-4 weeks I start to shut down and not want it. The day she went to the doctor after 6 weeks and doc released her to have sex, she came home that night and wanted it NOW. I actually turned her down cuz I had got used to not doing it. Had issues. She did not take it well at all. Took us 5-6 days to get back in the grove and once in a while she gets paranoid if i hint like I don’t want it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Bruv... Let her know her puzzy isn't the beginning and end of everything!