Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning AFC/getting dumped, then getting her back

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who here has dated someone, turned AFC, got dumped -- and then managed to turn it around somehow and gotten back with her?

this is a hypothetical question unrelated to my current situation. just wanted to see if this has ever happened, and what circumstances were involved. i'm guessing a lot of time has to go by.

any stories?

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to be a total afc with my ex. she broke up with me like 2-3 times. the first time i told her to fvck her self and she aint sh!t i could pull a lot better etc. we didnt talk for like 2 days then we got back together. the second time i tried to talk to her cuase she wanted space. i tried a tiny bit then walked away. then we moved in together. the third time i said fvck it and didnt even try and moved out. basically you gotta just show that you would try but then just walk away shouldnt be too long. if its taken too long then say decide cause i dont want it like this and im leaving to someone else then then actually leave

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who here has dated someone, turned AFC, got dumped -- and then managed to turn it around somehow and gotten back with her?
I had the option of having her back, but I turned it down. She wanted to come back after a year. If you learn anything from your past, you learn that it's not fvcking worth it.

Burningblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find another beautiful woman to be with and she finds out, it will make her want you. You need to appear happy and excited about your new realtionship too though. In talking to female friends, this seems to be the main reason they take guys back. Of course, this creates a paradox. Why take her back if you have replaced her?