Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning 30 in a month. My conclusions and why I will be leaving the US.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting thread.

Dream, if today some woman just by chance connected with you and it was the perfect one for you would you go ahead and stay in the US and have a family in the US?

What is the longest LTR you have had so far?

Things to check on about your target country.
-Gini coefficient
-the percentage of single moms
-life span
Check those things vs the US and other countries. If those things are similar then the undercurrent of the social fabric will be similar. If you have money already from the US then you will be dropping into the new place in a higher position due to the money. That affects where and how you live and also how you feel about your security and that affects how you behave and that affects how you feel about yourself and that affects how women feel about you.

Male/Female interactions are similar for all humans. If because of who and what you are, you are stronger than those around you, you will do well. Going to a new place can be a very good solution, if it doesn't work out you can try another one. I view this the same as doing business. Most of us have failed several times before hitting on something that works and works well. Part of that is the learning experience of the failures. If things don't work out in one place take your knowledge and experiences and try again.

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck and respect for taking action. But just remember the world is small and women don’t really change fundamentally. Likely you are going to face new challenges over there that will be just as difficult. I moved out of a small town 2 months to a major metro in US. It’s not perfect of course, but I just mass approach and have had some decent success. You made some valid points about the culture in the US. EE will be interesting for sure. Again, respect for taking real action.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some people cry about their circumstances and give up, some people overcome them. This country was built by people in your situation that overcame them, not ones that had a pity party for themselves.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting thread.

Dream, if today some woman just by chance connected with you and it was the perfect one for you would you go ahead and stay in the US and have a family in the US?

What is the longest LTR you have had so far?

Things to check on about your target country.
-Gini coefficient
-the percentage of single moms
-life span
Check those things vs the US and other countries. If those things are similar then the undercurrent of the social fabric will be similar. If you have money already from the US then you will be dropping into the new place in a higher position due to the money. That affects where and how you live and also how you feel about your security and that affects how you behave and that affects how you feel about yourself and that affects how women feel about you.

Male/Female interactions are similar for all humans. If because of who and what you are, you are stronger than those around you, you will do well. Going to a new place can be a very good solution, if it doesn't work out you can try another one. I view this the same as doing business. Most of us have failed several times before hitting on something that works and works well. Part of that is the learning experience of the failures. If things don't work out in one place take your knowledge and experiences and try again.
My longest LTR has been 1.5 years, and fizzled out because ultimately I realized it was more just lust with the most attractive girl I was with rather than qualities that are important for a wife. She was lazy, very spoiled by rich parents, didn't have hobbies beyond "hanging out" and watching TV, but was the hottest girl I was ever with so I tolerated all this.

And yes, if I could find one in the US I would not leave, but for years I have tried the bars, meetups, co-ed sports, and overall my impressions have not been positive. Of the girls that I liked physically, the mental factors were dealbreakers (social media addiction, general apathy about anything intellectual), and so those were a pass for anything serious as well.

Physically, my preference is thinner, taller women (at least 5'7-8") with feminine curves. Kind of like a volleyball player look I guess. I have found it is very hard to find such women in the US that are single and aren't way overweight.

Something like this girl I'd say (just from a purely physical standpoint):

1641776330255.png

Where I intend to go has many more girls that look like this than any city in the US I've seen besides NYC and the wealthy parts of LA and Miami.

Last edited:

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overcoming obstacles is only possible when there are factors in your control. When they are not, that's called luck, not skill.
I can work harder, study harder to obtain a better job. I can exercise to improve my physique and health. I can't magically change the fabric of society and its inhabitants.

I am not in a position to drastically change these things, to change political and social frameworks, to eliminate social media addiction, to improve the education system, to fix the overweight epedemic, to restore judeau-christian values, to solve the huge income inequality crisis in the country.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, that is why I have a larger sense of urgency about it. Not a panic, as I will mentally accept whatever outcome, but awareness that the time in the game is ticking.

I'm curious, what is your current plan given your age and location?
I have no plan to get serious with any woman, I realized that the best investment is being in great shape and that allows me to have brief sexual relationships and fvck buddies, I'm too old to invest in a relationship plus I'm too alieanated and annoyed from stupid laws and taxes.

I like the fact that I can relocate in 48 hours if necessary, no expensive furnitures or physical properties that would force me to reconsider.

Given the chance to go back in time I would have tried harder probably but those are the things you should do as long as your age starts with a 2.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My longest LTR has been 1.5 years, and fizzled out because ultimately I realized it was more just lust with the most attractive girl I was with rather than qualities that are important for a wife. She was lazy, very spoiled by rich parents, didn't have hobbies beyond "hanging out" and watching TV, but was the hottest girl I was ever with so I tolerated all this.

And yes, if I could find one in the US I would not leave, but for years I have tried the bars, meetups, co-ed sports, and overall my impressions have not been positive. Of the girls that I liked physically, the mental factors were dealbreakers (social media addiction, general apathy about anything intellectual), and so those were a pass for anything serious as well.

Physically, my preference is thinner, taller women (at least 5'7-8") with feminine curves. Kind of like a volleyball player look I guess. I have found it is very hard to find such women in the US that are single and aren't way overweight.

Something like this girl I'd say (just from a purely physical standpoint):

View attachment 7753

Where I intend to go has many more girls that look like this than any city in the US I've seen besides NYC and the wealthy parts of LA and Miami.
Nice photo. Likely 8+ in the viewpoint of most men from the physical only. Who knows about the inner spirit and all that. Likely lazy or other problems just like you found before.

Sounds like you know what you want. When you get to the new place crank up some business if you can and grow a social circle connected to it even if you don't need the cash. Also, take up some coed sports in the new place such as swimming or running. You will want to keep your body in shape so as to be able to deal with a woman like that. I know first hand...

You for sure will run into some unexpected things and also some things you have not experienced yet. At 3 or 5 years into an LTR with a woman like that, you will have different challenges and they will be new to you. Stick around this forum it will be helpful for you when you get to that point.

Just like you should never tell all to the girl, she will never tell you all. Don't believe what she tells you or her friends or her family. Go and see for yourself who and how she interacts with her past.

Any place in the world a girl that looks like that and dresses like that (btw it looks nice.) has some experience. Pls filter well. That means to date more than one and take the one if any that is also doing things the way you want. Plenty of playas in the new country that has seen the girl and know her.

Have fun man, lots of guys wish they tried something like your talking about.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
The whole point was you will not be advertising yourself as western. You will assimilate, and if you cannot then obviously you will attract the bad types you mentioned.
With the internationalization of the sexual marketplace a 19 year old girl from the hills in Moldova,Poland and Russia will get flown out to a billionaire ship in Dubai. Now, whether that's the market segment you ought to be interested in is a second of course. But the attention thing is ridiculous, especially Instagram has accelerated this tendency, which is why young women have nothing more precious than their Instagram. Attention receiving is the core currency for women in the sexual marketplace, giving attention the core currency for men.

Women who've been on the caroussel for a decade are hardened severely, also with all the rejection of men through the attention they are getting endlessly. How can a woman like that be there 100% for her man and family? It's like expecting from someone who's been on heroin for a decade to live a perfect lifestyle and never think of any drugs again. It's just not reality, even in Eastern Europe.

Reaction score
With the internationalization of the sexual marketplace a 19 year old girl from the hills in Moldova,Poland and Russia will get flown out to a billionaire ship in Dubai. Now, whether that's the market segment you ought to be interested in is a second of course. But the attention thing is ridiculous, especially Instagram has accelerated this tendency, which is why young women have nothing more precious than their Instagram. Attention receiving is the core currency for women in the sexual marketplace, giving attention the core currency for men.

Women who've been on the caroussel for a decade are hardened severely, also with all the rejection of men through the attention they are getting endlessly. How can a woman like that be there 100% for her man and family? It's like expecting from someone who's been on heroin for a decade to live a perfect lifestyle and never think of any drugs again. It's just not reality, even in Eastern Europe.
exactly,Instagram gives any hot woman access to rich/high value men.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've been rethinking my position on this subject, with the rising cost of living and stagnant wages here in Australia plus all the sjw nonsense being force fed to our population i have been thinking of moving as well.

If you earn over $180k here you pay 45% income tax, Medicare Levy, Superannuation and a 10% GST on all items you purchase. Our Hospitals,Roads,Schools and Public transport are in really poor shape, I really begin to wonder where the money is really going.

It's time to consider moving, this is what a million dollars would get you in sydney 4 years ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been rethinking my position on this subject, with the rising cost of living and stagnant wages here in Australia plus all the sjw nonsense being force fed to our population i have been thinking of moving as well.

If you earn over $180k here you pay 45% income tax, Medicare Levy, Superannuation and a 10% GST on all items you purchase. Our Hospitals,Roads,Schools and Public transport are in really poor shape, I really begin to wonder where the money is really going.

It's time to consider moving I think.
australian women are monsters, I will never date one again.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zyzz and Gym culture originated from here in Sydney, so that's all you need to know.
if you wanted to go to another place. what would stop you from doing that? Do you think you would do better in another place? why?

never heard of Zyzz.. it's that dead guy, right? looks like he was successful in what he did.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
if you wanted to go to another place. what would stop you from doing that? Do you think you would do better in another place? why?

never heard of Zyzz.. it's that dead guy, right? looks like he was successful in what he did.
I've already done extensive travelling overseas, but the thing is I've always noticed people in Sydney are way too insular/introverted. People from New Zealand even complain that the lifestyle is worse here in Sydney. Australia is basically California, we even have similar weather and an Abundance of SJWs.

I'm working towards a location independent source of income, that's pretty much the biggest barrier.

Zyzz is the guy who pioneered the Gym Bro culture you see everywhere, it's thanks to him every major city has a bunch of gyms.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't throw away your US passport aka citizenship, then you can (and should) live wherever you like, especially places where the women are more feminine, sweet, and slim.

Jesus Christ, how can you guys in the US live with all those landwhales?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already done extensive travelling overseas, but the thing is I've always noticed people in Sydney are way too insular/introverted. People from New Zealand even complain that the lifestyle is worse here in Sydney. Australia is basically California, we even have similar weather and an Abundance of SJWs.

I'm working towards a location independent source of income, that's pretty much the biggest barrier.

Zyzz is the guy who pioneered the Gym Bro culture you see everywhere, it's thanks to him every major city has a bunch of gyms.
thanks, I did not know about Zyzz. Sounds like its a big deal.

That sounds like the most common barrier, it's important to have money figured out first.