Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turned the tables on the dumper last night

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
6 weeks without seeing her or sex, should have been obvious, but I always give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to being out of a nearly 4 year relationship.

I went over to my FWB's apartment for the last time tonight, during after sex cuddling/kisses, she asks "When's the last time you slept in someone's bed?" I replied, "Years.... you?"
She said "(Last) Friday night" -- but I was unabashed, then she asked me what I was thinking about, to which I said, "This, right here... you?" but she didn't have a formable answer. (Wasn't shocked)

Before getting dressed I said to her, "Wait, I want to feel you, in case I don't see you again" and then got dressed. I noticed a rather stern "Good night" and then went back to kiss her, and we made out.
However, the making out turned to hugging and I could feel her hugs starting to get tighter, more tighter than usual, and she rubbed my back. I said to her, "This is the last time I'm going to see you isn't it?"

She nodded.

We embraced for a bit and I told her softly, "Promise me one thing, know that you are so capable of being adored and feeling loved and never stop believing it" -- she said stop it and started to cry.
I told her "I knew this would happen, someone would come along, I'm not upset" -- she then attempted to tell me "Who knows in the future..."

I kissed her one last time, quite passionately, said "Goodbye" and didn't look back as I left.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how you turned the tables on her. Your plate spun out, end of story. She met someone and doesn't want to jeopardize it.

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how you turned the tables on her. Your plate spun out, end of story. She met someone and doesn't want to jeopardize it.
She told me this after sex, which I found odd, but all she said is that she slept in someone else’s bed and nothing further, I kind of feel it was attempting to make me jealous, which I wasn’t going to be

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also this particular person told me too “I love the way you touch me, kiss me and F me”

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's all good, you didn't cry, there was no temper tantrums, you didnt beg like most guys, I'd say you walked away with ur balls intact.

Sure you could've hv done better but you still walked away like a champ.

It's gets better with practice, the walking away part.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You have to wonder, would that guy be interested in a relationship with her if he knew she was boning a fwb when he first started dating / fvcking her?

Would any of you take a girl like this seriously? That's straight poly slvt behavior. Not that there is anything wrong with her choosing to be a slvt, but her concealing it from a guy she started just dating so that he doesn't judge her. I mean she is denying him from making an informed decision. Maybe if he knew he would have still dated her and fooled around, but he probably would have made sure not to get emotionally involved. @sazc do you think this kind of deception in order to trick a guy it deeper commitment is acceptable behavior?

Now again there is nothing wrong with her wanting to be a slvt and be used by guys for nsa sex, but she should be clear about where she stands. What about guys that are going on dates with her and not even getting any? How many men would consent to spending time with her, consent to any level of commitment if they were not lied to by omission? How is this not rape when women do this?

And @bigdave17 what do you think of this post. You realize when you meet that girl you think fits your criteria (because if shes motivated to fit your criteria she'll do everything she can to fit it as much as possible) your can't really know if she was boning a fwb before and when you first met her. I assume most women do this. Even af this point I kind of wonder if my ex did, and regardless of how much my ex did for me and invested into the relationship, if she was doing this, she wasn't worthy of commitment.

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feels like I just read an excerpt from a Nicholas Sparks book.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
One of those situations where red pill undermines your ability to screen. A blue pill guy says "she isn't exclustive she can do what she wants." A red pill guy says "everyone does this anyway." Both miss the opportunity to screen.

on her end, of course she is lying about her sexual proclivity to the long-term relationship guy, not just by withholding this info but almost certainly overtly too with proclamations of investment she will never have.
But that's just what modern women have been trained to think is acceptable behavior. Where are their morals? As an adult human being you're expected to have some integrity in life especially when it comes to someone who you're supposed to be very close to and emotionally and sexually intimate with.

But because women are sneaky about this and get away with it, it's like it's not a problem. This is emotional predatory behavior and frankly, if the man is being honest and true, straight up abuse. But when a man is overtly abusive (honest) he's a fvcking monster and animal and gets locked in a cage.

Both forms of abuse are obviously wrong, but women just keep getting away with it. The only way to combat this is to take back the public school systems and red pill them. But people already think forums like these are inherently misogynistic (hence the female agents/shills that attempt to subvert the ideals taught here) and we could never do it overtly.

Progressive liberals and evil feminists have already took full control pumping poison into the minds of the youth, compounding an already major problem and the internet has been a wonderful catalyst in which combat this inherent evil, but it's harder that way, not everyone can be unplugged. Plus unplugging these young men can cause a lot of anger, something that wouldn't be an issue if we could just use the public schools.

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all good, you didn't cry, there was no temper tantrums, you didnt beg like most guys, I'd say you walked away with ur balls intact.

Sure you could've hv done better but you still walked away like a champ.

It's gets better with practice, the walking away part.
What could I have done better?

And what are the chances of her coming back?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds BETA as hell OP !!!??

so softy talks..
I guess if you knew the back story to this you might think differently.

Basically this girl was never told she was beautiful, appreciated or even compliment on her body and looks.

My job is a wedding photographer so she had fallen in love with my work, telling me I had a way of making people look like they were so in love when they weren’t.

I’m a very passionate person and so I basically set out to make her feel adored as much as possible, to feel beautiful, she loved my kisses.

So even though it’s over, I guess I just wanted to show her she was capable of feeling those things but also to let her know people can make her feel like that.

Oddly enough she said that the only thing we had in common was sex, which she found amazing.

I believe in being honest and sincere, as does she, that was one thing we talked about. I wasn’t expecting her to cry, for someone who calls themselves an “a-hole”

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that's just what modern women have been trained to think is acceptable behavior. Where are their morals? As an adult human being you're expected to have some integrity in life especially when it comes to someone who you're supposed to be very close to and emotionally and sexually intimate with.
You're right of course, and also about the leftists and feminists making things worse.

But I've always said that if men are supposed to be leaders, they need to role model moral behavior. If the men in a society are not moral, where do you expect the morality to come from? It certainly isn't going to come from the women, their natural inclination is to follow. If the men abdicate their position of moral authority, then the women will follow the government/leftists/feminists. And we can see where that takes us.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
You're right of course, and also about the leftists and feminists making things worse.

But I've always said that if men are supposed to be leaders, they need to role model moral behavior. If the men in a society are not moral, where do you expect the morality to come from? It certainly isn't going to come from the women, their natural inclination is to follow. If the men abdicate their position of moral authority, then the women will follow the government/leftists/feminists. And we can see where that takes us.
Maybe if it's your daughter or wife /gf that is attracted to you. Otherwise they're not going to follow. If they don't your just being a whiteknight beta. I kind of wonder sometimes if it's best to just be completely pragmatic as long as you don't get yourself in trouble. Moral people don't get ahead in life, amoral people do.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...this just sounds like a romance novel.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe if it's your daughter or wife /gf that is attracted to you. Otherwise they're not going to follow. If they don't your just being a whiteknight beta. I kind of wonder sometimes if it's best to just be completely pragmatic as long as you don't get yourself in trouble. Moral people don't get ahead in life, amoral people do.
I disagree with this because I don't equate morality with being a doormat, or with being a white knight beta. Quite the opposite, in fact.

But again I say, if the men in a society are not moral, there is no way the women are going to be.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree with this because I don't equate morality with being a doormat, or with being a white knight beta. Quite the opposite, in fact.

But again I say, if the men in a society are not moral, there is no way the women are going to be.
I don't equate morality with being a doormat either. But always being moral can sometimes put you in that position because always being moral can sometimes leave you vulnerable and many people are sharks and will take advantage of that and its possible by the time you realize it, it's to late.

What's the point of being moral at all when you're not moral at all times?

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Appears we have some updates.

I went out of town for the weekend for work, and she kept watching all my Instagram stories, even though she was at a halloween party.

Then last night I posted something on my Instagram story, and she replied "Loooooooove this" and has watched my stories since.

Okay, now what.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't equate morality with being a doormat either. But always being moral can sometimes put you in that position because always being moral can sometimes leave you vulnerable and many people are sharks and will take advantage of that and its possible by the time you realize it, it's to late.

What's the point of being moral at all when you're not moral at all times?
Theres degrees of it.