Turned down a girl that was begging for it

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were partying after the bar. I went to one of the bedrooms to answer a BC on my cell- she was too drunk to drive and so was I :( total bummer.

So I just hang up my cell and next thing I know the one HB5 is there. Now I am pretty drunk- but still not interested. So after talking to her for a while I roll over and try to go to sleep. She starts saying she wants to get laid, I just kind of laugh and try to go to sleep. She then says take your cloths off already! I just laugh again and she says- what does a girl have to do to get laid around here! I laugh and says its late just go to sleep, she says well I am going to at least cuddle with you then and we both go to sleep.

Why did I turn her down? Because she is only a HB5, not in good physical shape and even though it would have only been a ONS I just couldn't do it. All I could think about was the hot drunk BC that I was missing out on and there was no way I was going to settle for a HB5.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it, I feel bad later for missing an easy lay, but I feel better knowing I didn't lower my standards.

Granted, there's plenty of HB5s I would hit, but I wouldn't lay one I'm not attracted to just because its there.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that with us bugs. YOU are the Man!!! If I didn't worship God already, You would be next on the list!!! All Hail Bugs!!!

Is that what you were fishing for?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I've done it, I feel bad later for missing an easy lay, but I feel better knowing I didn't lower my standards.

Granted, there's plenty of HB5s I would hit, but I wouldn't lay one I'm not attracted to just because its there.

I have also been in this position and my mind plays with me. Its like should I bang her... Put another notch on my belt. But then Common sense says no shes ugly it is not worth it.

I look at it like this- Face,tits,butt. If a girl is excellent in one of these traits I will bang them. You got to be careful with ugly chicks because they will develop oneitis for you it is just not worth it.

You should have at least got a BJ.was she to ugly to give you a BJ?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
You got to be careful with ugly chicks because they will develop oneitis for you it is just not worth it.
Damn straight. This is a big deal when you might know the girl or she knows people you know.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Damn straight. This is a big deal when you might know the girl or she knows people you know.

LOL you don't want people to know you banged her. Especially your friends and hott girls. I let a fat chick that I met at bar take me out to the car and give me a BJ. One of my friends still brings it up to me. LOL

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
LOL you don't want people to know you banged her. Especially your friends and hott girls. I let a fat chick that I met at bar take me out to the car and give me a BJ. One of my friends still brings it up to me. LOL
Well... yeah... but girls talk. And sabotage.

I once made out with this semi-nonhot girl at a bar I go to all the time, she gave me her number (I was at this point like OOPS) and I never called.

Since then I see her there all the time... and I swear to God she flashes me the evil eye constantly and talks bad about me if she can.

Sometimes social proof works the WRONG way... :(

Rastaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got high and bang the fattest girl in school, she is so fat that we call her "the eight wonder of the world". i could remember her last words to me was "don't forget me in the morning", lucky she wasn't stalking me after the act and i acted like a complete stranger to her in school, we stopped saying hi by the end of the semester, another plus was she's a one semester study abroad. I never told the story to even my closet allies.
She co*kblocked me for he rest of the semester though.... well i learnt my lesson.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damnbugs said:
she says- what does a girl have to do to get laid around here!
Lose 20 lbs, get plastic surgery or offer cash?

Seriously tho, an HB5 with beer goggles on = HB3 sober. :eek:

Girls need to stop feeling entitled to sex.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:

LOL- Lose 20 lbs- thats what I was thinking!

Well I think HB8-10 are indeed entitled to sex- sex from ME!

logicallefty

Reaction score
damnbugs said:
LOL- Lose 20 lbs- thats what I was thinking!

Well I think HB8-10 are indeed entitled to sex- sex from ME!
no, no, no.. make HB8-10 earn it too.. Remember, you are the prize.... :rockon:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
I'm not sure if you understand the numbering system.

Are you attracted to HB5s or not? If you are attracted to some that you insist are 5s then the others are lower than 5 on your scale.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit: ignore this one i double clicked for some reason due to old age

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:

I've never had this experience. Girls are just as ugly when i'm drinking.. only difference is that i'll tell them so. often. and freely.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on both ends of the spectrum. I've done girls I'm not proud of and I've passed on girls I who wanted me and weren't that hot. It makes no difference. You won't care for more then a day or so and there's nothing loss or gained. You'll find tons of opportunites to nail good lookingirls so don't worry about nailing or not nailing the ones you don't like. It's just mindless filler between the good times in your life.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I have also been in this position and my mind plays with me. Its like should I bang her... Put another notch on my belt. But then Common sense says no shes ugly it is not worth it.

I look at it like this- Face,tits,butt. If a girl is excellent in one of these traits I will bang them. You got to be careful with ugly chicks because they will develop oneitis for you it is just not worth it.

You should have at least got a BJ.was she to ugly to give you a BJ?
Would you bang a fat girl with a nice face?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
Would you bang a fat girl with a nice face?
No, I take what I said back I wouldn't LOL... I cannot do a fatgirl. Maybe if she is 20 pounds over, and has huge tits and proportioning. more than that forget about it.

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
no, no, no.. make HB8-10 earn it too.. Remember, you are the prize.... :rockon:

Your right- they do have to earn it too. But when I make them beg for it- they end up getting it and sometimes a bit more, funny what you can convince a girl to do when you have control of the situation!

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
That chick must've been pretty frustrated after that.

Who knows/ who cares- I had no problem falling asleep!