Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

turn this girl around

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right these are my problems.

1) a girl was attracted to me i was attracted to her we kissed at some partys but went no futher

2) i told her i really liked her n shes beautiful or whatever ... i think i screwed up

3)after that we went for a date n we kissed again but nothing that serious

the problem is i think she lost interest cos i told her she was so amazing now i know because of this website i did the wrong thing. is there anything i could do to turn this around and correct my mistakes. the mistakes were

1) i complimented her too much
2) i told her i really like her
3) i didnt make sweet love to her

thankyou

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my best advice to u is do your own things right now, date more, have girls hang around you more and make sure she knows it, even though she has lost a substantial amount of interest in you, but if you follow this advise, she'll be wondering what was it about you that she was missing before.

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to immediately up the level physically. You have to use a lot of kino. This has to start the next time you see her. You can't concentrate on the past. The same thing happened with me. I doused this girl with compliments before going to this site. Now I know better. The change will seem really drastic to her. It'll knock her off guard a little.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like you were drunk..tell other guys and girls in front of her how much you think they are amazing..and cool..so that she will think you tell that to EVERYBODY..

You need to try and make her get off her pedestal you put her on.

Other than that just chill maybe she is just busy.