"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Tucker Max

40quid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
Location
Good ol' U.S. of A
Tucker Max Advice Board

Not only does this guy know his stuff, his writing is pretty good as well. All of you should check out his Beginner, Mid-level, and Advanced guides to game. While the DJ bible is more detailed, I think that Tucker's guides address the big picture, which is more important in the end.

Plus, his drunken escapades are hilarious.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
Many threads could be written about Tucker Max. I first heard of him when they did a thing about him on MTV (free publicity). He has created an infrustructure for pulling wool to him. He has a web page with a 'date application', as if he's so desireable, and the chicks fall for it!!! At least enough of them do.

There's so many tricks and tactics in use on his web site that I bet he's familiar with ASF or our favorite site here. Tucker, if you're reading this, reveal yourself you DOG!

He says he's in law school (I guess the 1-course-per-semester-for-life plan :rolleyes: ) and he just started his web site on a "dare" LOL from (get this) a FEMALE friend of his. ;) Does this sound familiar? Can you say Virtual Social Proof? Ever heard "Fake it until you make it"?

Don't be surprised if he begins giving seminars or selling a product like Ross Jeffries, Mystery, TylerDurden and David DeAngelo, etc.
 

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
1
Location
Greensboro, NC
A quick pull from one of his treads (click)

1. You must not care if she comes home with you: Whether you realize it or not, you care if she comes home with you. You WANT to **** her, you're showing that you want to **** her, she knows you want to **** her, and because she knows you want to **** her, she has all the power. The solution is not to hide your desire, because you can't do that. Women have very sensitive antenna for that ****, they will see through your deception. You legitmately have to release your desire. You have to stop caring if you **** her or not.
Can you say The Tao of Steve? See this movie if you haven't yet and thank me later.

Satan
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I read that site for laughs. Didn't he stop adding to it?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JasonDH

New Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Asheboro NC
Originally posted by Satan Psycho
Many threads could be written about Tucker Max. I first heard of him when they did a thing about him on MTV (free publicity). He has created an infrustructure for pulling wool to him. He has a web page with a 'date application', as if he's so desireable, and the chicks fall for it!!! At least enough of them do.

There's so many tricks and tactics in use on his web site that I bet he's familiar with ASF or our favorite site here. Tucker, if you're reading this, reveal yourself you DOG!

He says he's in law school (I guess the 1-course-per-semester-for-life plan :rolleyes: ) and he just started his web site on a "dare" LOL from (get this) a FEMALE friend of his. ;) Does this sound familiar? Can you say Virtual Social Proof? Ever heard "Fake it until you make it"?

Don't be surprised if he begins giving seminars or selling a product like Ross Jeffries, Mystery, TylerDurden and David DeAngelo, etc.
You have it all wrong. I take it that you just "skimmed" through his website.
 

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
England
Originally posted by Porky
I read that site for laughs. Didn't he stop adding to it?
He's finishing some new stories.

All new stories go on the board now, there's loads of military funny stories on the board.

There's **** loads of girls on that board, who are hot and who hookup with him and his friends. Theres a thread on there someone where loads of the girls posted pictures of their breasts.


BTW he has wrote a book on pickup lines etc.
 
Top