Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tucker Max

40quid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tucker Max Advice Board

Not only does this guy know his stuff, his writing is pretty good as well. All of you should check out his Beginner, Mid-level, and Advanced guides to game. While the DJ bible is more detailed, I think that Tucker's guides address the big picture, which is more important in the end.

Plus, his drunken escapades are hilarious.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many threads could be written about Tucker Max. I first heard of him when they did a thing about him on MTV (free publicity). He has created an infrustructure for pulling wool to him. He has a web page with a 'date application', as if he's so desireable, and the chicks fall for it!!! At least enough of them do.

There's so many tricks and tactics in use on his web site that I bet he's familiar with ASF or our favorite site here. Tucker, if you're reading this, reveal yourself you DOG!

He says he's in law school (I guess the 1-course-per-semester-for-life plan :rolleyes: ) and he just started his web site on a "dare" LOL from (get this) a FEMALE friend of his. ;) Does this sound familiar? Can you say Virtual Social Proof? Ever heard "Fake it until you make it"?

Don't be surprised if he begins giving seminars or selling a product like Ross Jeffries, Mystery, TylerDurden and David DeAngelo, etc.

Satan Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
A quick pull from one of his treads (click)

1. You must not care if she comes home with you: Whether you realize it or not, you care if she comes home with you. You WANT to **** her, you're showing that you want to **** her, she knows you want to **** her, and because she knows you want to **** her, she has all the power. The solution is not to hide your desire, because you can't do that. Women have very sensitive antenna for that ****, they will see through your deception. You legitmately have to release your desire. You have to stop caring if you **** her or not.
Can you say The Tao of Steve? See this movie if you haven't yet and thank me later.

Satan

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that site for laughs. Didn't he stop adding to it?

JasonDH

Reaction score
Originally posted by Satan Psycho
Many threads could be written about Tucker Max. I first heard of him when they did a thing about him on MTV (free publicity). He has created an infrustructure for pulling wool to him. He has a web page with a 'date application', as if he's so desireable, and the chicks fall for it!!! At least enough of them do.

There's so many tricks and tactics in use on his web site that I bet he's familiar with ASF or our favorite site here. Tucker, if you're reading this, reveal yourself you DOG!

He says he's in law school (I guess the 1-course-per-semester-for-life plan :rolleyes: ) and he just started his web site on a "dare" LOL from (get this) a FEMALE friend of his. ;) Does this sound familiar? Can you say Virtual Social Proof? Ever heard "Fake it until you make it"?

Don't be surprised if he begins giving seminars or selling a product like Ross Jeffries, Mystery, TylerDurden and David DeAngelo, etc.
You have it all wrong. I take it that you just "skimmed" through his website.

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
I read that site for laughs. Didn't he stop adding to it?
He's finishing some new stories.

All new stories go on the board now, there's loads of military funny stories on the board.

There's **** loads of girls on that board, who are hot and who hookup with him and his friends. Theres a thread on there someone where loads of the girls posted pictures of their breasts.

BTW he has wrote a book on pickup lines etc.