Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tucker carlson !

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fox news has just destroyed their ratings.

But now all the NPCs will have no exposure to any reality.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a purging.

Do we honestly think that both Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon were fired on the same day was a coincidence?

Both major "news" networks (Fox and CNN) are dropping their extreme right and left angles and moving towards a more centrist angle because their puppet masters needs to have a more "unified" mainstream narrative...

News in America is dead, there's only state propaganda now.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always used to respected megan after the whole donald trump fiasco.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think Tucker leaving had anything to do with the Dominion lawsuit?

I'd laugh if he went to CNN, and it wouldn't surprise me.

The worlds stage is one big schit show, with all sorts of actors.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a purging.

Do we honestly think that both Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon were fired on the same day was a coincidence?

Both major "news" networks (Fox and CNN) are dropping their extreme right and left angles and moving towards a more centrist angle because their puppet masters needs to have a more "unified" mainstream narrative...

News in America is dead, there's only state propaganda now.
I doubt that centrism is going to be the fascist state angle. They've been fueling violence and resentment for too long to stop now.

I'll be interested to see what don lemon has to say in the next few months now that he's been fired. Maybe he'll be redpilled by his treatment.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn’t propaganda before?

2020 was the year in which the mainstream media shed all pretentions of journalistic integrity and openly began pushing propaganda for the elites - in the past, they at least tried to be subtle about it, but not anymore, it's out in the open now.

Fox News and CNN, two media outlets that are supposedly independent of each other both fired two of their top personalities on the same day...

How can anybody believe these media outlets are inpendent of each other when their owners and board members all attend the same charity functions, private galas, and donor events? Both outlets also require advertisement revenue from companies, and company CEOs and Execs are part of the donor class... So again, how can we expect a major media outlet to uphold journalistic integrity when advertisement dollars and insider access to the Washington and corporate elites are at stake?

When I was a kid I used to think Stold Cold Steve Austin and The Rock were bitter rivals. But the reality is that they were both on the same team serving the same master, Vince MacMahon... The same can be said of these media outlets as well as the Democrats and Republicans, it's just theater, they both serve the same masters.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can anybody believe these media outlets are inpendent of each other when their owners and board members all attend the same charity functions, private galas, and donor events? Both outlets also require advertisement revenue from companies, and company CEOs and Execs are part of the donor class... So again, how can we expect a major media outlet to uphold journalistic integrity when advertisement dollars and insider access to the Washington and corporate elites are at stake?
Linear thinking is the answer imo.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like some of Tuckers text messages came out during the Dominion trial that painted Fox management in a bad light. They were supposed to be redacted but weren't.