"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

*tsk *tsk how to go about this

LayedBack

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
my computer
Ok here the thing, got a girl, had my sites set on her for a long time, i swooped and got her to go out with me, shez now my gf and we're both quite happy, but naturally even thought i'm going out with her its good to keep my options open. So my problem is this "is it too dangerous to keep a girl or 2 as a close freind while going steady with another girl?" oh and hey i'm new to the board, my sn says all you need to know about me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Drowning

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Savannah, GA
Well, if you're being exclusive...it depends on whether "close friends" actually means "fvck buddies" wouldn't it?

Personally, I think it's fvcked up to cheat on a steady girlfriend. If you don't like her enough to fvck around on her, then save you both the grief and break up.

On the other hand, it's perfectly fine to have girls as just friends. I have plenty. They're no different than male friends.
 

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
Originally posted by Drowning
Well, if you're being exclusive...it depends on whether "close friends" actually means "fvck buddies" wouldn't it?

Personally, I think it's fvcked up to cheat on a steady girlfriend. If you don't like her enough to fvck around on her, then save you both the grief and break up.

On the other hand, it's perfectly fine to have girls as just friends. I have plenty. They're no different than male friends.


i agree with every word of this...
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
Have platonic friends, just don't get too flirtatious and don't f___ them.
 

LayedBack

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
my computer
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Have platonic friends, just don't get too flirtatious and don't f___ them.
thx for the info and i wouldn't cheat on her, thats just not the way to ever go about anything in my opinion, ps i'm15yrs old its highly doubtful i'd be F__ing anyone
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top