Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to Setup a First Date

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far managing the flow of leads, booking on consecutive nights instead of double booking is a stronger strategy. Booking on 2-3 consecutive nights will also create the abundance mentality without losing leads.
Agreed and also if it's the day of the date and I am not in the mood for going on a date, I will flake lol. Girls are too cutthroat on first dates, so I always make sure I am near 100% ready.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Perhaps I’m old fashioned but I find double booking unethical. If I learned that a woman was a “double booker” it would likely be a disqualifying factor (at least for a serious relationship). Little things like that tell you a lot about a person’s character.
I have to say I am surprised you hold this view. I wouldn't consider double-booking unethical at all. More like what comes around goes around. Women get to be flaky; men get to double book and make a choice (or if one flakes it gets real easy).

Booking multiple nights in a row has merit, but it requires you have that much free time to be dating every night in the first place which has been a struggle for me historically.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As ruthless as I go with women, I’ve never double booked. That tactic comes from men that should have no place here in the first place if they are as high value as your ‘fiancee’
Compared to all the stuff we have to deal with, booking more than 1 girl doesnt seem "ruthless" imho. But what do i know

Edit: Wow, just finished reading through the comments, most guys are against booking more than 1 girl. I get it if its not for you guys.

Im with @Barrister on this one.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if it's the day of the date and I am not in the mood for going on a date, I will flake lol. Girls are too cutthroat on first dates, so I always make sure I am near 100% ready.
I agree with the idea that females are too cutthroat on first dates. The manner in which you meet women affects how cutthroat they are on a first date. Generally speaking, they are going to be more cutthroat with a man from a swipe app or a man who slides into their social media DMs. They'll be slightly less cutthroat on a man from an in-person stranger approach, but still plenty harsh.

Women's standards will be most reasonable on a social circle arranged first date.

Booking multiple nights in a row has merit, but it requires you have that much free time to be dating every night in the first place which has been a struggle for me historically.
In periods where I have done app blitzes, I prioritized my app first dates over my other responsibilities.

When only using in-person stranger approaches, I have rarely had the ability to book multiple nights in a row simply because I didn't approach enough women in-person to generate that many prospects.

With the apps, I can swipe through thousands of women. Even with a match % of around 1% and not getting all the women I matched with to go on a dates, I can still get enough interest to book multiple dates simply because of the law of large numbers.

Overall, I strongly prefer arranging dates through in-person ways.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say I am surprised you hold this view. I wouldn't consider double-booking unethical at all. More like what comes around goes around. Women get to be flaky; men get to double book and make a choice (or if one flakes it gets real easy).

So what do you do when you double book and they both show up? Say they are equal girls on paper, one isn't better than the other.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say I am surprised you hold this view. I wouldn't consider double-booking unethical at all. More like what comes around goes around.
Men complain OLD is a sh!tshow, but are still on the apps, swiping. They complain that women are flaky, but they double book. Complain that women use filters and photos from 5 years and 25 pounds ago, yet they lie about their age.
Like attracts like. Be the change you want to see in the world. ;)

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So what do you do when you double book and they both show up? Say they are equal girls on paper, one isn't better than the other.
Go out with the one who you think has higher interest and reschedule the other girl.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men complain OLD is a sh!tshow, but are still on the apps, swiping. They complain that women are flaky, but they double book. Complain that women use filters and photos from 5 years and 25 pounds ago, yet they lie about their age.
lolz

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Historically I have only ever done a "soft" double booking. Generally, the girl I am less interested in (Girl B) I will say I have a meeting/dinner already planned but assuming it works out we can meet at 9. Meanwhile, I have the one I am more interested (Girl A) in at 8 lined up. If the one I am more interested in flakes, I simply proceed to the other date with Girl B.

I haven't done this very often -- I was more disagreeing with the stance that it is "unethical" in the dating world.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, remember that "all is fair in love and war." Women will show you no mercy no matter how nice you are to them. Why you would try to give something that will never be reciprocated I have no idea - but that is your choice.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I haven't done this very often
Me neither. I think I did it a few times here and there and then I was out of the market. But by some of the reactions you would think we do this all the time.

If you are spinning plates, getting lays, wasting away the girls time (for years sometimes) with no intention of commiting/marriage/kids, being vague when she ask what are you lookig for? Oh that´s great, most guys here will cheer you on. Oh but if you are booking more than 1 girl for a date then you are doing something unethical. Give me a f0cking break

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, remember that "all is fair in love and war." Women will show you no mercy no matter how nice you are to them. Why you would try to give something that will never be reciprocated I have no idea - but that is your choice.
I've heard that saying before and I don't resonate with it at all, I think it's just an excuse for poor behavior.
My point was that if one goes on OLD hoping to find that 0.1% woman, then he'd better be the 0.1% man. Otherwise karma or however you wish to call it will bite him by the butt and he has no right to complain when he ends up either flaked/ghosted or with a woman with a truckload of baggage.
What you put out is what you get out eventually ... if you put out the vibe of lying and cheating, don't be surprised when you get the same back. :rolleyes:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole idea of double booking is rooted in maintaining frame. You are the desirable man etc.

You want both chicks to want to show up. Pick or prioritize the one you more prefer and flake on or reschedule the other.

It’s human psychology 101. Use it to advantage.

How many posts are here lamenting girls that flake? Countless. Women are checked hard in many cases if you flake. It shows you have other stuff to do and shows your time as valuable.

So you flake or push back the 2nd tier girl. You’d be surprised how well this gets a woman’s hamster wheel spinning.

Young beautiful women are flakey. With real abundance you can beat them at their own game.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me neither. I think I did it a few times here and there and then I was out of the market. But by some of the reactions you would think we do this all the time.

If you are spinning plates, getting lays, wasting away the girls time (for years sometimes) with no intention of commiting/marriage/kids, being vague when she ask what are you lookig for? Oh that´s great, most guys here will cheer you on. Oh but if you are booking more than 1 girl for a date then you are doing something unethical. Give me a f0cking break
Most women are absolutely brutal to men when it comes to the dating world. I have had my shares of flakes over the years and frankly I have lost all disillusionment that women are overall "nice" and "understanding" when it comes to a man's time. They only care about their own time. So I have no problem treating them in a like-manner. Double booking is fair game.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole idea of double booking is rooted in maintaining frame. You are the desirable man etc.

You want both chicks to want to show up. Pick or prioritize the one you more prefer and flake on or reschedule the other.

It’s human psychology 101. Use it to advantage.

How many posts are here lamenting girls that flake? Countless. Women are checked hard in many cases if you flake. It shows you have other stuff to do and shows your time as valuable.

So you flake or push back the 2nd tier girl. You’d be surprised how well this gets a woman’s hamster wheel spinning.

Young beautiful women are flakey. With real abundance you can beat them at their own game.
Re-read your post and then look at your nickname ... do you think they match, or BeMediocre would be more appropriate in this instance? :rolleyes:
What do abundance and frame have to do with being dishonest? Beside this, it actually shows that the man has nothing else to do if he has to resort to double booking to save him from just standing there with his thumb up his ass. OK, so he didn't screen properly and that woman flaked. A man with REAL abundance would have something else to do in that time interval.
Women are checked hard in many cases if you flake. It shows you have other stuff to do and shows your time as valuable.
At best it shows you're unreliable. If you do it on purpose, such as double booking, you're both unreliable and dishonest. :oops:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As ruthless as I go with women, I’ve never double booked. That tactic comes from men that should have no place here in the first place if they are as high value as your ‘fiancee’
I've double and tripled booked dates on the same day before. Honestly, it's draining, time-consuming and not worth the effort.
Rather have date with a quality chick than have 3 dates with 3 5's

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-read your post and then look at your nickname ... do you think they match, or BeMediocre would be more appropriate in this instance? :rolleyes:
What do abundance and frame have to do with being dishonest? Beside this, it actually shows that the man has nothing else to do if he has to resort to double booking to save him from just standing there with his thumb up his ass. OK, so he didn't screen properly and that woman flaked. A man with REAL abundance would have something else to do in that time interval.

At best it shows you're unreliable. If you do it on purpose, such as double booking, you're both unreliable and dishonest. :oops:
You keep mixing business with pleasure (not in a good way) and it doesn't work. Come on brother - "unreliable and dishonest" if you double book? You aren't double booking clients at your business. This is dating we are speaking of. A woman's opportunity to meet you and for you to properly screen her to see if she deserves more of your attention and do the nasty with. Women are cutthroat and will look for the slightest reason to next you. They also have zero fvks to give if they flake on you at the very last second because they "got sick." You are just playing the game back in kind.

Also - some guys here are seeming to take this as you are booking two women to the same venue at the same time and rubbing it in the other's face. That would be savage and ballsy I have to admit, but I don't think anyone here is saying to take it that far (I could see that backfiring as well in the moment). You call off the other girl who you don't end up going out with before the date is scheduled (and preferably with two completely different venues set up in the first place to avoid any issue). There is really no dishonesty about it at all.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Also - some guys here are seeming to take this as you are booking two women to the same venue at the same time and rubbing it in the other's face. That would be savage and ballsy I have to admit, but I don't think anyone here is saying to take it that far (I could see that backfiring as well in the moment).
One SoSuave member did this years ago. I cant remember his name. One of the girls throwed a drink of water in his face and left. The other girl didnt take it so bad and got to enjoy a nice evening with the the guy.