"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Trying to make eye contact, but the girls won't look at me!

Deep Dark Steel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Birmingham, AL
Wait wait wait the arrogant self-indulgent bit is more than over the top. You need to get a reality check, I never told him to copy my style and had you not been reading far more into what I was saying than what was actually said you would have realized that. I told him to go for something to garnish attention. The easiest way to get people to look at you is to give them something to look at. I was giving him a SUGGESTION. That is what forums are for right? SUGGESTIONS? The nerve....and you dare to call me arrogant....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top