Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to figure out if men are leaving or are getting more thirsty

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the women are paid less VS not enough wealthy men for women to marry paradox.

On monday they tell us that men are no longer chasing women and are retreating to their personal spaces both in their business life than their personal life, marriages are decreasing year after year so does natality.

On tuesday women complain about guys having no standards, being desperate, going after uglies as long as they have a vagina while basically stalking any girl in any public space.

On wednesday men are no longer making compliments and mgtow is getting epidemic...

On thursday pick-up artists are spamming their lines in any shopping mall and club.

Any opinion about it, it seems to that its either one or the other (with all due exceptions ofc).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always want it both ways. (Ha.) Kind of like how they're simultaneously strong, independent, and equal to men, but helpless, victimized, and confused.

Gets hit on by the wrong guy = men are thirsty.

Can't/won't find a man = men are checked out.

It's never her responsibility.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is like the women are paid less VS not enough wealthy men for women to marry paradox.

On monday they tell us that men are no longer chasing women and are retreating to their personal spaces both in their business life than their personal life, marriages are decreasing year after year so does natality.

On tuesday women complain about guys having no standards, being desperate, going after uglies as long as they have a vagina while basically stalking any girl in any public space.

On wednesday men are no longer making compliments and mgtow is getting epidemic...

On thursday pick-up artists are spamming their lines in any shopping mall and club.

Any opinion about it, it seems to that its either one or the other (with all due exceptions ofc).
Average single or sexless man is thirsty , but the top tier men are not really into any relationship , they keep dating and hooking up but never want more

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I see on this forum America is largely a tradcuck country. If videos like this will wake men up out of it, that's doing a much needed service.

Funny thing is that it's the most tradcuck-supporting people who, just like the incidences of STDs and children born out of stable families per state, are also the worst affected. If you have institutionalized family friendly policies like affordable childcare, affordable healthcare, parental leave, school lunches and so on... you as a man don't need to be a provider in the same way anymore. But the guys who complain about these women will be the same guys who don't want to turn their state/country into a "liberal fascist-communist" state like mine, lol.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Who’s “they”?

The media always needs a story so they can make money. It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not, or substantiated by facts, as long as people read it or it’s click bait, they have done their job.

Obviously it’s better for society for a man to do everything he can to get sex from a women, to commit to one women, and have men believe that sex and babies is everything in a man’s life. That way he spends more more money to keep society growing and doesn’t question status quo, the people in charge.

But I digress. The point is don’t expect consistency out of anyone or anything, the media, the government, or any woman you are sleeping with.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because both extremes are very present today.

I know A LOT of guys, myself included, who just don't even really bother trying to meet women, as virtually nothing ever comes of it. However, I also know quite a few guys who will **** almost anything and have literally no standards at all.

I've said it over and over, most people that are relationship oriented are generally locked down by the time they are 25. From a woman's perspective, if she is over this age most of the men that she will be left with will include the 2 extremes I had mentioned above. However, the men that just don't bother and are more focused on other things may simply just not be interested in what is available to them.

Speaking for myself, I'm almost 30 now, which is hard to believe, and the women that are around my age I don't view as potential dating material. Instead I focus on other things in my life and just don't bother with what is out there. Now, if the right woman did come along I'd be open to it but that is an extreme rarity.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The average single woman nowadays is in their 30s desperately trying to find love while treating every date like a job interview. Who would sign up for that? Lol. That’s why I don’t believe in dating. It’s a female hobby. And it’s desperate.

Most of my dealings with women are usually just instant hookups, or hang out as friends and then hooking up, or naturally getting into a relationship after knowing each other for awhile as friends.

I haven’t been on a date since 2009. And I remember it was awkward as hell. Like an interrogation. The woman spent 15 minutes talking about how I said I was agnostic but at the same time talked about wanting to go to church. She wouldn’t let it go lol. So I just got up and left. Because I knew she was a serial dater/insane/jaded/past her experation date. She’s been pumped and dumped so many times that she was looking for contradictions in every trivial thing I said. I feel bad for any guy who has to put up with her.

This is the result of dating. Two strangers unable to tolerate each other. Dating is not natural.

What does my post have anything to do with the topic? It’s simple. Stop dating. Take yourself off the market. The market is what the OP describes. It’s like a zombie apocalypse of insane people. Supplicating cucks and entitled women. Delete all your dating apps.

Only strangers go on dates. And then they try to force chemistry and connection. 150 dates later they are still looking for the “one”. It’s insane. Female serial daters are insane and have no idea how to find love. Leave them for the supplicating cucks.

This is the reality that you guys are complaining about. But you don’t have to be in this reality.

How do I meet women if I don’t date? Through my hobbies. Every time I get together with a woman it is framed as “hanging out.” No one is interrogating the other trying to force chemistry. And we only hang out after there is mutual attraction and interest. This is the natural way. Nature takes its course in these situations. I either hook up with them or get into a real relationship if it makes sense. And neither of us is actually in the dating market either. We are not open to the insane world.

You can either live in the insane world or live in your own world. If you had a life and hobbies, there would be plenty of women in your ecosystem.

Meeting people naturally in your social environment is what leads to serendipity.

I can go out to the bars and clubs too and meet attractive women all day long. But there’s no connection/commonalities/chemistry. There’s also like a 10% I am able to tolerate them.

When you create a life for yourself, you automatically filter out toxic people. And from that pool you can choose women that are on your wavelength.

Dating means you go into a toxic environment and try to find a diamond in the rough. It’s like backwards.

Men naturally dominate social environments. That’s what we are built for. Women invented going on dates with strangers and interviewing them.

Does it make sense to follow a woman’s number 1 hobby?
This is fire. :up: real talk. Archive this please

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

..on Friday there is this thread here:

https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/dont-bully-incels.263132/page-5

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What do you think of high level hbs who resort to old? It seems they all have serious mental issues.l and the dates and texting etc. Seem like intensive interrogation. You say one wrong thing and its game over. You really have to be perfect in your responses to them.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think of high level hbs who resort to old? It seems they all have serious mental issues.l and the dates and texting etc. Seem like intensive interrogation. You say one wrong thing and its game over. You really have to be perfect in your responses to them.
This one must be Saturday.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t been on a date since 2009. And I remember it was awkward as hell. Like an interrogation. The woman spent 15 minutes talking about how I said I was agnostic but at the same time talked about wanting to go to church. She wouldn’t let it go lol. So I just got up and left. Because I knew she was a serial dater/insane/jaded/past her expiration date. She’s been pumped and dumped so many times that she was looking for contradictions in every trivial thing I said. I feel bad for any guy who has to put up with her.

This is the result of dating. Two strangers unable to tolerate each other. Dating is not natural.
This. Having grown up in a rural area, "dating" in high school just wasn't much of a thing for me or my peers. So I always thought it to be sorta strange, and a very contrived way to get to know someone. Especially the really old-school dating norms (40's through the 60's) where you were dating to figure out who you would marry. And as we all know, being good at dating and being good at being married have little to do with each other.

In my case, I met my ex-wife organically, through the musical activities I was doing at the time. Very natural, one thing led to another, much as you describe.

Of course in the long run that didn't work out either, but that was for other reasons, and so I digress...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dating is two complete strangers trying to force chemistry and connection. It makes for a hilarious tv show.
Good.

Very good.

Of course the nerds will be advocating to approach more female strangers to get a single pity fvck.

Or they're going to say that OLD is where they get all the hot models.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Good.

Very good.

Of course the nerds will be advocating to approach more female strangers to get a single pity fvck.

Or they're going to say that OLD is where they get all the hot models.
I think OLD is okay if you're in a major metro area with lots of single, working aged women. Otherwise, I think it's a big waste of time. Like around this region you see the same handful of women on everyday. Simply a waste of time. When you see maybe 30 HB7 or above women on there on a regular basis and probably have a few thousand guys on there competing for them. More outnumbered than the Axis on the Eastern Front of 10-1.

OLD again, okay in large cities with lots of younger women, but otherwise in older or less populated areas it's a waste of time IMO. Still not ideal though overall.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m just going to add one more thing. To me dating is like going to a forum about nothing or a random YouTube video and talking about seduction. Maybe 1% of people would understand what the fvck I am talking about.

“Social environment game” is like me coming to so suave and talking about seduction. 99% of people would understand me because they are on my wavelength. Because we belong in the same social environment, there is built in commonalities. Some people are able to connect with me naturally and organically.

That’s how I view romance. I can go out to a random place and meet attractive women that I have nothing in common with, try to force chemistry and connection, or I can develop hobbies and interests and go to that environment and have built in commonalities and talk to women that are on my wavelength.

I’m not even talking about getting laid or attracting women. I’m beyond that. It’s a given. When you have abundance you seek higher quality relationships with women.

What I am talking about is the next level after you’ve already got women.

Sometimes people misinterpret me and think I am taking the easy way out by not approaching random women. I probably have better game than these so called seducers. I just choose not to play that game.

It’s because I find 90% of women outside of my ecosystem to be completely intolerable.

I’ve set up a filtering system where the women who show up in my ecosystem have a base line level of self love. It works for me. I don’t have to go out there and try to find diamonds in the rough.

And any guy can do this. He can create his own ecosystem so that he doesn’t have to live in the world of dating.
What if a mans eco system consist of hobbies that don't include women? Martial arts, motorcycle riding, guitar etc?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But what is not debatable is that being devoid of female energy/presence is going to make you socially weird and creepy over time. And it compounds and suddenly you are stuck in an incurable dry spell
No sh1t.