Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try this out.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the guys who are outcome dependent or lacking confidence. Try my boyish idea.

Common advice to gaining confidence & having a life is to have hobbies & interests yeah? So let's expand on it a bit.

If you have a brother(younger or older), male cousins, your dad, your uncle, your grandpa or your best friends. Why not share interests or hobbies with them & start some competition.:up:

In other words, for any and/or any activity find a rival & make that one of your main focuses. As you grow & develop girls should take a back seat & you should start feeling a bit more confident especially if this competition improves you physically.

You can even compete heavily in video games if that's your deal.

Hell you can even become a little obsessed with outdoing your rival & make that your 1# focus. This could work especially if you're in college or university, by competing in academics it can lead you to be on of the best & make you successful.

Are you over 25? Hell compete with your workmates, see who can be the most efficient employee.

Run your own business? Compete with a guy who runs his own business.

You get the idea yeah?

I think it was Pook who said something like, "a man gets a woman when he gets a life but a woman gets a life when she gets a man".

Friendly competition brings out the best in us men. :up:

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus, when a men wins a competition his testosterone levels are increased!
Where I read this, it was also saying that if for example a boxer wins a game, if after the game he fight the same opponent again, he will win him again, cause of his testosterone being higher than normal!

Nice thread...

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
Where I read this, it was also saying that if for example a boxer wins a game, if after the game he fight the same opponent again, he will win him again, cause of his testosterone being higher than normal!

Nice thread...
Ah..I didn't even know that. Makes it even better.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
That's actually a good idea. I wish I had a good relationship with my brother, it would have been fun.
Do you have any male cousins? Good/Best friends? This can work with any male.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No , scratch family, I rarely see them on my day to day life. I can try something like that with friends, if I can get them to do something. They're kinda lazy.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang. I've had some lazy friends before & it was damn near impossible to get them motivated, I still had to end up using girls to keep em to compete with me.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:

Nice thread...
That's true, as is the opposite. A decrease in testosterone levels when you lose!
Part of the reason you feel like crap after losing a game of football for example.

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SuSHI said:
Wouldn't it make more sense to compete against another dude in pick up?
Not exactly. Competing against another guy in pick up can make things worse. It have to be guy you are really down with so that you two can make a solid understanding so it doesn't degenerate into you & the dude beating the tar out of each other.

Having competition outside of women clears your head, shifts your goals & focus to other stuff & that in turn will make you more appealing.