Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

try not to get in over your head

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We may be on different wavelengths here. I'm assuming the attraction level on her part is already naturally high.

Looks + Sexual Charisma = she won't branch swing.

If she's an 8, and she sees me as an 8... it's all good.

If she's a 9, and she sees me as an 8... I better drive a nice car, have a nice place, make a lot of money. But it's still manageable.
It’s not manageable. If she’s an 8 and sees you as an 8 she will believe instinctively that she can do better than you. Your game can only stave off that believe in spurts. The moment the relationship gets rocky she will wonder why she settled with an equal.

If she’s a 9 and sees you as an 8, you are lucky to have her call you back. You aren’t even on her radar. The term is placeholder.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother was married three times (my father was her first) . In later years, I recall mentioning to my mother that the last two seemed a lot alike, but my father was different. Her response was most revealing about relationships.

She said that she didn't like the feeling of "helplessness" when married to my father, and liked that she felt more "in control" with the following two husbands. The last two were great guys, but they typically deferred to her ("happy wife, happy life"). My father on the other hand called the shots (and also did so with his second wife).

Personally, I'm old enough to reflect back on my many varied relationships. It always seemed like the ones that I was really into were usually the biggest headaches. Meanwhile, the ones that I was luke-warm about, seemed to require the least effort and the least headaches. Through the years, I've learned how to playdown my interest - which has been beneficial to the outcome, but still make mistakes here and there.

All and all, I think it's the same analogy to women wanting to be with a guy that gets their juices flowing... but also looking at the practicality. In other words... the "thrill' or a relationship VS that of a long-term relationship.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a contradiction. Women don’t pedestalize men perceived as their “equals” or lesser than. That’s just the way it works. And the reality is most HB8+ don’t have great anything other than looks. The modern world doesn’t require them to develop character and personality.
No, it's not.

A women could be a solid 8-9 for looks and have good character, this woman could fall for a man (maybe you) who you deem to have a lower SMV.

It happens, also 8s-9s can have more than looks but by the sound of it you don't interact with many. You have a defeatist cynical outlook, that's fine, but it doesn't make it true for everyone.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying get with a stuck up hot chick that looks down on you and is looking for the next branch. But only committing to lower SMV, imo, is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Isn't it better to find a woman at the same or higher SMV who shows great character and personality traits, who also pedastalises you and deems you higher SMV?
Ideally,yes.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my mother used to always tell me ''find a woman that loves you more than you love them, my only thing is.. how long will it last? how long will it be that way..there is a chance that once you commit to one of these women , that it can change and if you spend too much time with them , you will start to enjoy their company more than they enjoy yours . if you do get into another ltr with one of these women , dont stop talking to the other one, you dont have to cheat , but dont cut her off completely
Momma knows all the bitchmoves..... never accept dating advice from women, except from your mother.

The longer i deal with women in LTRs, the more i am convinced you cant let down your guard at any point.

Always be ready to walk away from them if they act up and always keep female options around (even if not taking advantage of them).

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she won’t. The valuation is from the beginning. You either get put in the top guy box or the option box. No amount of game will overcome being put in the option box.
but she will pick an option over top guy in some cases if the option guy plays it right or are you telling that top guy box is different? what is the advantage of being the top guy vs an option that is accepted? not splitting hair, but is there a difference? The top guy isn't permanent, is it? Isn't it that a better top guy can appear at any moment to replace the top guy. Just all options boxes then. what am I missing?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Momma knows all the bitchmoves..... never accept dating advice from women, except from your mother.

The longer i deal with women in LTRs, the more i am convinced you cant let down your guard at any point.

Always be ready to walk away from them if they act up and always keep female options around (even if not taking advantage of them).
at some point she is gonna get bored and push you away , set your watch to it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at some point she is gonna get bored and push you away , set your watch to it
No, they won’t. Women get bored when they don’t have to do any work in the relationship. That mostly comes from guys being predictable and showering them with attention. Just keep the initiation ratio at 70-80%. If she pulls back, you pull back. Keep some space in a relationship; don’t see her all the time. A woman who is chasing cannot simultaneously be dumping.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, they won’t. Women get bored when they don’t have to do any work in the relationship. That mostly comes from guys being predictable and showering them with attention. Just keep the initiation ratio at 70-80%. If she pulls back, you pull back. Keep some space in a relationship; don’t see her all the time. A woman who is chasing cannot simultaneously be dumping.
yes they will . eventually she's gonna test to see what you're made.
women arent stupid , they wanna see if you're gonna back it up , or if you're just ''acting'' like a man

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes they will . eventually she's gonna test to see what you're made.
women arent stupid , they wanna see if you're gonna back it up , or if you're just ''acting'' like a man
She doesn’t shvt test just to fvck with you. She shvt tests when you are wavering. Relationship maintenance is not hard. Just act like a man, let her come to you, and give her beta throws when she needs some support.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn’t shvt test just to fvck with you. She shvt tests when you are wavering. Relationship maintenance is not hard. Just act like a man, let her come to you, and give her beta throws when she needs some support.
great , we dont have to agree on everything thats your opinion and i have mines.
my experience shows me that she will test , no matter what you do

its in a womans nature to test you G

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, it's not.

A women could be a solid 8-9 for looks and have good character, this woman could fall for a man (maybe you) who you deem to have a lower SMV.

It happens, also 8s-9s can have more than looks but by the sound of it you don't interact with many. You have a defeatist cynical outlook, that's fine, but it doesn't make it true for everyone.
You see hot chicks with dudes way lower than them in the looks department all the time. I literally saw a chick that was smoking hot with a great body and beautiful face with a dude that was like 350 lbs a few weeks ago...she looked happy as fvck to be with that dude, so obviously he must have been doing something right. And no, it wasn't that he had a bunch of money either based on what they pulled up in.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see hot chicks with dudes way lower than them in the looks department all the time. I literally saw a chick that was smoking hot with a great body and beautiful face with a dude that was like 350 lbs a few weeks ago...she looked happy as fvck to be with that dude, so obviously he must have been doing something right. And no, it wasn't that he had a bunch of money either based on what they pulled up in.
He had a bunch a money just not flexing it

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point, I wasn't really talking disgusting fat dudes, more 6-8's who have a 9, but that 9 in her mind, the guy is a 9 too (maybe she thinks she's an 8). It can and does happen, not everything is so black and white

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Exactly my point, I wasn't really talking disgusting fat dudes, more 6-8's who have a 9, but that 9 in her mind, the guy is a 9 too (maybe she thinks she's an 8). It can and does happen, not everything is so black and white
He believed he was worth it and so did she. When people don't know you, they will usually believe what you believe about yourself and your value.