There are 1000's of men who try every pick up line and c&f and kino and "you name it". I think that what guys like de Angelo are aiming at, apart from selling their books, is that you try all these things as, and when, they suit.
I am not brilliant with chicks but am probably a little less retarded than 90% of the other blokes in here. I personally believe that simply being astute works well, trying things that others may not be trying. Fact is, SHE knows EVERY line EVER told, she knows DJ guff, AFC guff and she knows the game better than you do.
Now, my real forte is business, I am good at it, very good at it, thats why I cant spend hours and hours in here typing shyte al the time. Anyway, the single best piece of advice I could ever give anyone works, and works well. It works well in business and it will work well with women, YES, I have tried and tested it. It is not 100% successful, what is? BUT, it really is a great starting point.
Most people do and say the same thing...sheep, others, lets call them shepherds, well they do THEIR OWN thing. A lot of DJ's have tried to explain this in different forms but the point seems to always get missed. I will put it in the same terms I would recommend to a person seeking advice on business success.
Find out what ALL the others are doing and do THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Don't only row in another direction, find a different river. For Gods sake dont try the c&f thing unless you really are ****y and funny by nature.
The best advice I could give to anyone in here under 28 years of age is, SLOW DOWN, WHATS THE RUSH? Pursure your dreams, you WILL NOT find your dreams in the arms of some ltr, there IS NOT 1 person for everyone, there is 50000 people for every one.
So, watch your competition, study them and do the exact opposite to the same woman they are after, YOU WILL stand out. Wasn't this a Seinfeld episode? If 4 men are being ****y and funny to her, be sincere and kind. If 4 men are being AFC to her, be assertive and pretentous. If 3 men are rippling their muscles in front of her, hit her with your smarts. If 4 men are outwitting each other with her, show her your muscle. If 2 men are being introverted, be extraverted, and vice versa. Do the exact OPPOSITE, give her something to look at from a different angle.
Finally, dont compete front on unless you know you can whip the enemy, otherwise "hit them on the ends", flank them. It probably all sounds like total bullshyte to many of you but it does work, it really does.
If you have money, looks and a great body, you need not bother so much, the mountain will come to you. If you are an average joe, you need to emply arsenol, THIS is the best form of arsenol. Just try it dudes. Mind you, if it works, you then have to continue to impress otherwise she will realise she was jipped and will probably be a little pissed.
This is where DJ rule number one is best. BE YOUR OWN MAN, PURSUE SELF IMPROVEMENT, BE THE BALL. Wasn't that in Caddyshack?
Anyway, that killed ten minutes, back to work for me. ciao all.
I am not brilliant with chicks but am probably a little less retarded than 90% of the other blokes in here. I personally believe that simply being astute works well, trying things that others may not be trying. Fact is, SHE knows EVERY line EVER told, she knows DJ guff, AFC guff and she knows the game better than you do.
Now, my real forte is business, I am good at it, very good at it, thats why I cant spend hours and hours in here typing shyte al the time. Anyway, the single best piece of advice I could ever give anyone works, and works well. It works well in business and it will work well with women, YES, I have tried and tested it. It is not 100% successful, what is? BUT, it really is a great starting point.
Most people do and say the same thing...sheep, others, lets call them shepherds, well they do THEIR OWN thing. A lot of DJ's have tried to explain this in different forms but the point seems to always get missed. I will put it in the same terms I would recommend to a person seeking advice on business success.
Find out what ALL the others are doing and do THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Don't only row in another direction, find a different river. For Gods sake dont try the c&f thing unless you really are ****y and funny by nature.
The best advice I could give to anyone in here under 28 years of age is, SLOW DOWN, WHATS THE RUSH? Pursure your dreams, you WILL NOT find your dreams in the arms of some ltr, there IS NOT 1 person for everyone, there is 50000 people for every one.
So, watch your competition, study them and do the exact opposite to the same woman they are after, YOU WILL stand out. Wasn't this a Seinfeld episode? If 4 men are being ****y and funny to her, be sincere and kind. If 4 men are being AFC to her, be assertive and pretentous. If 3 men are rippling their muscles in front of her, hit her with your smarts. If 4 men are outwitting each other with her, show her your muscle. If 2 men are being introverted, be extraverted, and vice versa. Do the exact OPPOSITE, give her something to look at from a different angle.
Finally, dont compete front on unless you know you can whip the enemy, otherwise "hit them on the ends", flank them. It probably all sounds like total bullshyte to many of you but it does work, it really does.
If you have money, looks and a great body, you need not bother so much, the mountain will come to you. If you are an average joe, you need to emply arsenol, THIS is the best form of arsenol. Just try it dudes. Mind you, if it works, you then have to continue to impress otherwise she will realise she was jipped and will probably be a little pissed.
This is where DJ rule number one is best. BE YOUR OWN MAN, PURSUE SELF IMPROVEMENT, BE THE BALL. Wasn't that in Caddyshack?
Anyway, that killed ten minutes, back to work for me. ciao all.