Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try and leave your comfort zone as much as you can....

Reaction score
You have heard the saying "The comfort zone is great, but nothing ever grows there"

Continue to push yourself and put yourself in "awkward" situations (e.g. going to meetup.com by yourself) or challenging yourself to run a race, take an archery class (or any class), toastmasters' class for public speaking or travel solo (these are just a few of many examples) In doing so, you will gain more confidence and it will have a snowball effect.

If there is something you want to try or are curious about, but it makes you a little scared or apprehensive, just do it! Going by yourself without a friend or family member is even better!

Failing to do so will hurt your confidence and keep you stuck in a rut.

The more you leave your comfort zone, the more likely will continue to leave your comfort zone in the future and grow as a person.

This will not only help you in life, but also with approaching and dating women.

For example, I have kayaked before but never really had done canoeing before other than drunk horsing around on a large body of water.

Today, I took a beginner's canoeing class with the county parks system. There was one volunteer who had his own canoe and did his own thing, two instructors were in their own canoe, and it was me (the novice) and another guy (older guy) who wasn't a novice but wanted to freshen up on his skills. The older guy and I were in the other canoe.

We practiced in a lake first and then went on a river that had a lot of winding curves and obstacles (like logs sticking out and large branches and trunks that jet out across parts of the river.

We took turns (about 45 minutes each) of who was in the bow and who was in the stern (rear). Being in the stern is much harder since you are responsible for steering the canoe. The guy I was with was sort of no-nonsense and got annoyed with me a couple of times (which made it a little stressful) We even flipped over once (more my fault) trying to avoid a large tree that was jutting out.

Anyhow, today was more stressful than it was fun, however I feel great that I pushed through with it and went and learned some canoeing with complete strangers.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Great post. I am a big proponent of this.. The golden rule I have is try to go 10% out of your comfort zone every week. If you try to push it too much you can land flat on your face sometimes.. Risks should be calculated and measurable, not just wild af.