Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Try again or next?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cough cough bullchit cough cough

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should really get your living situation fixed. Get out on your own or with a roommate. Late at night, I used to always bring girls into my parents house after they went to sleep.

I would try to see if she wants to go somewhere private during the next date. If she agrees, then suggest a hotel
I used to bang chicks at motels all the time...never had one not go for it

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much ^^^ This
Yep, when I had her in the car that day she said I should've been quicker. I didn't make my move quick enough and that had her questioning my intentions with her asking why are you meeting me, friendship? All makes sense now and I've learned my lessons.

Always escalate and kiss on first date, even if you get rejected you win because you've shown intent, and can try again or drop the girl quicker.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I text her 4 days after the bang. I wanted to see how this would play out. Wanted to get some naked pictures of her, she would dodge my "testing the waters" text. I want to try and get a meet-up in her hometown Kiev.Text convo below:

Her: Ukranians are better than british people

Me: Ukranians look better with no underwear

Her: I hope thats not the only thing that makes us better

Me: Another things is what you do once you have no underwear

Her: Well now you know what nationality girlfriend to get (Can anyone tell me what shes trying to say here?)

Me: Maybe ill come across someone in Kiev

Her: Im sure loads will come and speak to you once you arrive. Taxi drivers love to speak to international people. Youll get the biggest attention as you wont know the prices for anything

Me: Sounds great. Im used to attention. Price issue doesnt matter as youll be showing me around.

Her: Yeah, you wish. Ill let them take as much money from you as I can

Me: Haha, youll try and take a slice for yourself, but ill be watching you. When are you there?

Her: You still think ill go there with you? Never

Me: Of course not. I want to try the local delicacy not deliveroo (she said she used to like deliveroo)

Her: we dont have **** like deliveroo, its a healthy country.

Me: How will you survive???

Her: I lived there for 12 years, I have survival skills.

Ive left it at that, shes said no to me seeing her while shes in Ukraine, I want to go there anyway and banging her there would be great. As she said no I replied but now i'm not giving her attention. Was thinking of texting this on Sunday.

Me: Survival of the fittest gone wrong. 12 years is good enough experience to show me around.

If I get anything other than a positive response I'm gone forever, she can reach out to me if she does end up coming down in 3 weeks like she said she might be.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I text her 4 days after the bang. I wanted to see how this would play out. Wanted to get some naked pictures of her, she would dodge my "testing the waters" text. I want to try and get a meet-up in her hometown Kiev.Text convo below:

Her: Ukranians are better than british people

Me: Ukranians look better with no underwear

Her: I hope thats not the only thing that makes us better

Me: Another things is what you do once you have no underwear

Her: Well now you know what nationality girlfriend to get (Can anyone tell me what shes trying to say here?)

Me: Maybe ill come across someone in Kiev

Her: Im sure loads will come and speak to you once you arrive. Taxi drivers love to speak to international people. Youll get the biggest attention as you wont know the prices for anything

Me: Sounds great. Im used to attention. Price issue doesnt matter as youll be showing me around.

Her: Yeah, you wish. Ill let them take as much money from you as I can

Me: Haha, youll try and take a slice for yourself, but ill be watching you. When are you there?

Her: You still think ill go there with you? Never

Me: Of course not. I want to try the local delicacy not deliveroo (she said she used to like deliveroo)

Her: we dont have **** like deliveroo, its a healthy country.

Me: How will you survive???

Her: I lived there for 12 years, I have survival skills.

Ive left it at that, shes said no to me seeing her while shes in Ukraine, I want to go there anyway and banging her there would be great. As she said no I replied but now i'm not giving her attention. Was thinking of texting this on Sunday.

Me: Survival of the fittest gone wrong. 12 years is good enough experience to show me around.

If I get anything other than a positive response I'm gone forever, she can reach out to me if she does end up coming down in 3 weeks like she said she might be.
She doesn't sound very into you (at least not right now) based off that conversation.

wonderer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She will be fvcking other people. You should be too.

You got this girl through daygame, right? Very easy to use her as a buffer to manage the pain of the grind, and start focusing on her more than your daygame.

Don't do that. Prioritize your approaching :up:
Yeah first bang through daygame. And best sex I've ever had. Which is why I'm trying to keep the door open for future possibilities. Will 100% still be doing daygame.