"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Trusting a woman

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Fellas, Ive been slowly but surely continuing the transformation of becoming a Don Juan. I realized from my last relationship that I should not have any trust issues with any woman because I realized that as long as I am a challenge, show her romance/affection she will definitely not stray unless she is a straight up ho. I realized that if you are too guarded with your feelings and have too much mistrust in woman, you may prevent yourself from getting hurt, but you won't be happy. Dont' get me wrong, im not saying wear your heart on your sleeve or tell your whole life story. What I mean is that I realized that I should not be afraid of showing her my kindness/affectionate side. One reason I lost my girl is cause I was not willing to open up my heart at all, was hesitant in showing her affection and had too many trust issues.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Dude, I emphasize with you.

Women just arn't always the piece of asses we want them to be, they do have a mind that they do use occasionally and for relationship purposes you can't go around aloof and defensive. It drives people off. Not just women, everyone.

Learn to lighten up and be a bit vulnerable. No point in hurting yourself...
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
What u sayin is true man... Ive also realized that in order to find real love, you have to go through some pain/heartbreaks.. All you can do instead of cry bout the heartbreaks is just move on and find other girls.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by LADawg49
What u sayin is true man... Ive also realized that in order to find real love, you have to go through some pain/heartbreaks.. All you can do instead of cry bout the heartbreaks is just move on and find other girls.
And there in lies the issue with trust. It really has nothing to do with the other person, what really matters is whether you trust yourself to be able to handle whatever the other person does to you. You either trust your ability to move on or your choice to wallow in self pity.
 
Top