Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trust and keys

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an interesting convo with the GF today. She was frustrated that we only see each other on the weekends and we cannot really see each other during the week due to my hectic schedule and the CT lockdown for the public. She then stated she doesn't understand why I will not allow her in my home when I am not there. I simply said I am not there yet. I trust, but in stages. She then went on and on that she has keys to her aunts, her doc's and her friends, but not me. I said, well, I am not there yet, if that is an issue, you may want to think things through. I do not trust easy and no one other than me has a key to my place. She's also known every person she's mentioned since she was basically a teenager, she's 33 now. She's only known me for little less than a year. She backed away, but I don't know. I've only given my key to my ex-wife, when we were married, and I found her ruffling through my things and I didn't like that. I do not like people in my house when I am not there.

Thoughts?
If I were you, I look at myself and I see I am about to be handled by a woman. She does not live with you, so, OK, no. You said she allowed you in her phone. OK, so? She may have 2 phones. I have never been asked this by a GF. She is basically asking you too much.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
If I were you, I look at myself and I see I am about to be handled by a woman. She does not live with you, so, OK, no. You said she allowed you in her phone. OK, so? She may have 2 phones. I have never been asked this by a GF. She is basically asking you too much.
You need to get around more dude. This isn't the first time a lady asked for my keys. Never had a problem keeping a lady in check. I've posted results on this many times here. This ain't my first rodeo.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Her asking for keys after knowing you for less than a year is a red flag. In fact, there is no good reason why any girlfriend who does not live with you shoulda have keys to your home.
I do not see how it's a red flag, but I will keep that in mind. It's quite normal for people to hint around the 1 year mark on how far they can push their limits. Usually there are no issues when you maintain frame. It when the dude loses frame there's an issue. I've not lost my frame since I met the red pill and filed for an annulment from my ex-wife several years ago. I'm not perfect, and I can admit that. But I can usually see where there a red flags and danger signs or not.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Its also about the danger of coasting,to something similar to marriage.
Living together also lowers both ppl sex drive. When i see a women too often i lose the desire to **** her, could be ok when your only home for a few hours per night.

This is how you handle it.
Women pushing conversation like those one down your throat and insisting are not being respectful.

Id tell her what she thinks nagging me about this will accomplish, she wants me to give in because she is forcing me isnt it better if i give it to her because i feel like doing the more she nags the lass i want to give it to her.
Its the same thing with nagging men with marriage a sane women wants to get married to a man whats to marry her not to someone who feel force to do so.

Problem is women cant handle the fact that they lack control so they try to regain it like this, its deep down counter productive because this built resentment. Weak men will do as women want.
Yea, know that well. She never nags, so that's not be an issue that I've experienced with her. She picks of things for me, cooks, cleans, etc. All pluses so far. She still needs to work on things, so we will see. I point this out to her, so there is progress. I still get a kick at her reaction when the ex before her is mentioned or reaches out. It's pretty amusing. She's also not on social media, which is a plus. Try finding that these days..

NotaRobot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave one of the women I am seeing keys to my place as often I’m still at work when she comes over. She can let herself in if she gets off work earlier, get me dinner, all good. Can’t see a problem with that. I don’t have anything to hide. She can knock herself out if she wants to go looking around. She never asked for a key. It was a practical solution of my doing