Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump's Travel Ban

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hate muslims because of terrorists, then you are playing right into their hands. That's exactly what they want. ISIS is an end-times cult selling the "us against them" rhetoric to young muslim men. And now Trump is poking everyone with a stick. He's a poster child for terrorist propaganda. They are all planning bombings right now, just to say that they did them because of Trump.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
^^ And there you have it. I see "the President". I don't see anywhere that says "the President, other than President Donald Trump"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you taiyuu_otoko!

My cousin's wife's friend is a US citizen and is Syrian, she was in Syria for a little while then she came to the US a couple days ago
She can not be a US citizen. They detained her not because she is a citizen, but because she is not a citizen. She had a green card. That is one. Now two. Tell me please, what the hell was she doing in a country where there are so many militant groups including Al Qaida and front al nusra and a dozen more?

If you hate muslims because of terrorists, then you are playing right into their hands. That's exactly what they want. ISIS is an end-times cult selling the "us against them" rhetoric to young muslim men.
ISIS is a creation of 3rd parties. It's idea is a war between Muslim world and Christian world.

You can say that Putin plays into ISIS's hands. But you would be incorrect. Because doing nothing will expand ISIS and create more problems. Thus Trump is not playing into ISIS's hands.

Both in Russia and USA governments are dealing with consequences.

Pst! USA probably has its hands in ISIS creation unofficially, I'm talking about secret societies whose members meet at the groove and other locations. There is indirect evidence, USA had supported ISIS minimum through its Obama policy. USA even bombed Syrian army and coordinated ISIS attacks.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

If you hate muslims because of terrorists, then you are playing right into their hands. That's exactly what they want. ISIS is an end-times cult selling the "us against them" rhetoric to young muslim men. And now Trump is poking everyone with a stick. He's a poster child for terrorist propaganda. They are all planning bombings right now, just to say that they did them because of Trump.
Nobody hates all Muslims because of a few tens of millions of terrorists. There are plenty of Muslims who aren't terrorists who still hold a backward ideology about everyone that is not like them. It's a simple fact that somewhere between a quarter and half the Muslim world is lagging about a millennia behind the civilized world. And ISIS is only a small portion of that - they are just the apex of the barbarity. There is plenty of subject matter for a country like Turkey, that is not a terrorist state but does govern by a variation of Sharia, or plenty of subject matter in Indonesia, also not a terrorist state but still practices honor killings.

This whole "stop playing into their hands" is not an argument. It is not my responsibility to be nice and accommodating to moderate Muslims so that they don't feel uncomfortable. Look what this sort of virtue signaling has done for Germany. They openly decree they "love their Muslim neighbors". The result is dead Germans. It is THEIR responsibility to grapple with the unique problem that is their faith, ESPECIALLY if they want to be admitted in our countries.

The faith is intrinsically rotten, like many faiths, but Muslims are the only ones who haven't figured out a way to parse the language and ignore the worst parts of their religion.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody hates all Muslims because of a few tens of millions of terrorists. There are plenty of Muslims who aren't terrorists who still hold a backward ideology about everyone that is not like them. It's a simple fact that somewhere between a quarter and half the Muslim world is lagging about a millennia behind the civilized world. And ISIS is only a small portion of that - they are just the apex of the barbarity. There is plenty of subject matter for a country like Turkey, that is not a terrorist state but does govern by a variation of Sharia, or plenty of subject matter in Indonesia, also not a terrorist state but still practices honor killings.

This whole "stop playing into their hands" is not an argument. It is not my responsibility to be nice and accommodating to moderate Muslims so that they don't feel uncomfortable. Look what this sort of virtue signaling has done for Germany. They openly decree they "love their Muslim neighbors". The result is dead Germans. It is THEIR responsibility to grapple with the unique problem that is their faith, ESPECIALLY if they want to be admitted in our countries.

The faith is intrinsically rotten, like many faiths, but Muslims are the only ones who haven't figured out a way to parse the language and ignore the worst parts of their religion.

Blue α, do you personally know any American born muslims in your area, none immigrant? Such as perhaps blacks, or others, who was born in USA. If yes, do these people "still hold a backward ideology about everyone that is not like them"?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a diversion from the original question you asked you asked him, which was does it make you safer? That is an objective YES.

The primary responsibility of the people we elect and PAY TAXES TO is to protect the sovereignty of our CIVIL SOCIETY from war and savage invasion. It NEVER ends with this immigration crap. Look how far the virtue signaling your tolerance and white guilt has gotten Canada, Germany, or France. France, for example, is FINALLY resisting the Muslims AFTER they've already been invaded by millions of them. The Marine Le Pen party is starting to lead in the polls and now generic French people are being labeled "bigoted" or "Islamophobic" by far left media outlets or Islamist outlets like Al Jazeera. We don't care about these words anymore. You've set off enough bombs, ran over enough people, and shot enough bystanders where we're willing to absorb your "ist" words. Some western countries are finally getting this.

And I'm sure @Danger has protection, but a handgun is not going to stop a suicide bomb from going off.
Stop that, bro. I'm not signaling tolerance or white guilt. The question was about your feelings of safety in relation to the government's actions vs. your own actions. I respect your opinion but I didn't say any of that. I do believe the individual can protect himself 1,000 times better than any bloated government.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If Trump has balls, he will block Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, and Turkey too. Not holding my breath.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just sad that here... no one seems to care that the ''enemy muslim country'' have been bombed by drones by the USA, Irak was a stable country before Saddam fall by USA hands, Lybia the same, yemen etc... If USA international relations was soo damn good, why everything they touch become hell (and USA lose every war since WW2)

It's sad that the USA start the fire and than we see its citizens crying for ''defending themselves'' when they actually first pressed the trigger.

Btw, alot of posters in politics here promote ''christians way''.... well you realized that the refuge ban touches where Jesus Christ was born and Christianity was born? So basically, Jessus Christ would have never been able preach and travel... cause he and his family were refuges ;).

Trump move was smart: He's getting a electoral base, he's identifying his ''political enemies'', he fired the Attorney General who was a Obama-supporter etc...

Yet it void of any ''facts'' for security

Alot believe Christianity is the way... than why not start acting like one? Accepting Refuge, giving health care to the needing etc...

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can not be a US citizen. They detained her not because she is a citizen, but because she is not a citizen. She had a green card. That is one. Now two. Tell me please, what the hell was she doing in a country where there are so many militant groups including Al Qaida and front al nusra and a dozen more?
1) She is a US citizen.
2) I'd assume helping the refugees there. No she is not apart of ISIS, most Muslims know that there is something wrong with that organization. And if they treat women like how people say, then why would she join them? I'm not 100% sure why though.

B

BlueAlpha1

It's just sad that here... no one seems to care that the ''enemy muslim country'' have been bombed by drones by the USA, Irak was a stable country before Saddam fall by USA hands, Lybia the same, yemen etc... If USA international relations was soo damn good, why everything they touch become hell (and USA lose every war since WW2)

It's sad that the USA start the fire and than we see its citizens crying for ''defending themselves'' when they actually first pressed the trigger.
This is part of the nonsense and propaganda. You're wrong about everything you said here. The poor, beleaguered Muslims are not "just defending themselves."

No, not every "enemy Muslim country" have been droned by the USA. Iran is a rogue state that is sword rattling the entire world and has Death To America on public billboards and we've bent over backward to avoid war with them.

No, Iraq was not a "stable country" before the USA invasion. Saddam Hussein was murdering an average of 5,000 Iraqis per week and had the largest army in the middle east. This man used to execute dissidents and send a bill to the family for the bullets.

The United States didn't attack Yemen. What are you talking about? Oh I get it, because the USA has trading relations with Saudi Arabia and THEY are at war with Yemen we have our finger in the pie there too? If Britain goes to war with Northern Ireland tomorrow are we then implicated because we're cool with the Queen?

No, the United States hasn't lost every war since WWII. Dude what is this foolishness? We lost the Vietnam war and didn't win the Iraq war because we didn't know what winning even meant. We won the Korean war by creating a stable South Korea, BOTH sides won the Cold War by avoiding nuclear war, Afghanistan was won when Osama Bin Laden was killed and the Taliban was severely diminished.

The idea that the Americans created radical Islamic terrorism or are responsible for the continued rise of radical Islamic terrorism has to stop. This is a 1,500 year old demon, so blaming a 240 year old country that has only been at odds with you for about 70 years is a joke. It's America's fault? Tell it to the millions of Hindus and Buddhists killed by Muslims in the last century.

Btw, alot of posters in politics here promote ''christians way''.... well you realized that the refuge ban touches where Jesus Christ was born and Christianity was born? So basically, Jessus Christ would have never been able preach and travel... cause he and his family were refuges ;).
I'm an atheist. I don't care about being a good Christian for Jesus. I pay taxes and want a safe and secure American border, with the emphasis on mercy to be ON AMERICANS FOR A CHANGE! We shouldn't take in ONE MORE PERSON as long as there are homeless veterans, people starving, and until the middle class is restored. We aren't a damn chamber pot that can take in an ENDLESS SUPPLY of people while our infrastructure crumbles. And that includes temporarily closing the door to European immigrants from Croatia and Italy also, for those who think I'm being "racist"

Trump move was smart: He's getting a electoral base, he's identifying his ''political enemies'', he fired the Attorney General who was a Obama-supporter etc...
A politician whose doing exactly what he said he would do is a huge breathe of fresh air.

Last edited by a moderator:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue Alpha, about Iran... just read about the Shah.

The Shah who was put in place by USA and Soviet help (Iran brought enemies together)

Now the Shah is a refuge in the USA.
The shah was a dictator that lost power in the Islamic Révolution pushed by French interest.

Yes, USA lost every war... USA pulled out and **** got worst.

Its all history.

Terrorism on usa so is just revenge for most of these terrorists. Why is USA à target? Probably cause their is involvement.

Do you remember the USA Death troopers of Latin America?

B

BlueAlpha1

Blue Alpha, about Iran... just read about the Shah.

The Shah who was put in place by USA and Soviet help (Iran brought enemies together)

Now the Shah is a refuge in the USA.
The shah was a dictator that lost power in the Islamic Révolution pushed by French interest.
The Shah was put in power in 1953. The majority of Iranians today weren't alive then. This is a country that exports terrorism and wants to get a bomb. You comfortable with that?

Yes, USA lost every war... USA pulled out and **** got worst.
You can repeat it over and over but I gave you examples of how you're wrong.

Its all history.
Revisionist history that is.

Terrorism on usa so is just revenge for most of these terrorists. Why is USA à target? Probably cause their is involvement.
Why is Brussels a target? Why is Australia a target? The Jewish community center in Argentina? Indians near Kashmir? Civilians in Mumbai?

Nothing to do with revenge. Just Islam. Nice try.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Shah was put in power in 1953. The majority of Iranians today weren't alive then. This is a country that exports terrorism and wants to get a bomb. You comfortable with that?

You can repeat it over and over but I gave you examples of how you're wrong.

Revisionist history that is.

Why is Brussels a target? Why is Australia a target? The Jewish community center in Argentina? Indians near Kashmir? Civilians in Mumbai?

Nothing to do with revenge. Just Islam. Nice try.
I aint trying anything. People love power.

Crazy people, mentally-ill, desparate people do crazy ****. Remember, before the people who blew up bomb and shoot people in school had à "islam" label, they were christians, judaic etc.

Christianity has we know it, owe its form to Iranian/arabic Muslim scholar who protected the greek wisdom which was being burned by Christian priest.

Revisionist history? Really?
Than we cannot have any debate since facts won't be your vessel of argument

The truth is the 90days ban is just à political move and a smart one. It has no security fact. Best way to safequard yourself is to not be involved.

The USA has the highest crime rate in the "world" for western countries.
That's a problem and its done by USA citizens. Who I bet goes to church more than the average

Fix home first and now with the new technologies and natural ressources in the USA, Canada has an ally and soon Russia.
You won't need to involve yourself in the mid-east anymore.

Never been a fan of refuges, I prefer immigrants.

USA has a président who seems to be doing his actual program and that's putting people to "go crazy" cause we all lost faith in the system... no one expected a président to deliver. He might do in 1 week what Obama did in 8 years.

Fixing home should be the focus and now in foreign policy, USA has no more reason to put oil on the fire and attract "hate".

Remember, we all human and we all want: food, peace, security, wealth, love.

If you ever have doubt about others or faith... Remember there is Mosque in Egypt, Morocco who are shielding Jewish and Christians.

For in Islam: Christians and Jewish are all brothers of Faith

The less with hit on someone, the less they will hit us back. Fact.

After 100 years, USA seems to going back to its isolationist policies. The peace years might finally come back

Always remember this, my dear southern brothers.. if you ever need to travel abroad, we Canadians will gladly give you Canadian flags and stamp to protect you

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I know and work with Hindus who have the same issues with Muslims that Christians do.

Hint: It is not the Christians who are the problem, nor is it the Hindus.
Of course you didn't witness such a fenomenon, it is none existant.

You are misguided. Things are different in this world. If a man was born in, let's say Miami, then his ideology is inline with Miami and United States no matter his religion. However, if the man was born in Afghanistan and is living in Miami, then he "holds a backward ideology about everyone that is not like him".

Reactions: Von

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with the emphasis on mercy to be ON AMERICANS FOR A CHANGE! .
What about Americans who are followers of Islam? Do we not have freedom of religion in this country?

Trump is revoking valid green cards, locking up peaceful people based on nothing more than their nationality. He's the fvcking terrorist now - he's terrorizing millions of people who never did anything to anyone. Trump is also the best thing that ever happened for ISIS. His orange face is going to be on every piece of their recruiting propaganda.

How many people need to die before we admit the Trump experiment was a bad idea? And I'm talking white people - the lives that matter - how many good Christian Aryan white folk need to die? It's coming - and it's all because of Trump.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm talking white people - the lives that matter - how many good Christian Aryan white folk need to die? It's coming - and it's all because of Trump.[/QUOTE]

Bible sorry to bust the last part. Aryan arent allowed in the USA since yesterday.

Why? Iran means Land of the Aryan, the Shah was title "King of the Aryan"

Aryan means noble.

So since Iranians are banned for 90days, you'll have to wait to see Aryan come back in

B

BlueAlpha1

What about Americans who are followers of Islam? Do we not have freedom of religion in this country?
Yes, we do. Which mosques is he closing down? Which American Muslim was pulled from his home and held without due process?

On the flip side, are you saying they shouldn't be profiled? Islam is a belief system. To identify as a Muslim is to make a political statement in the same way a Nazi or a Marxist would. And putting aside the PC myth that profiling is never good, as long as Islam is responsible for over half of the terrorist attacks in the United States, and over 93% of the deaths caused by terror worldwide, profiling is rational. And it is entirely possible to profile without restricting their freedom to gather and worship.

Trump is revoking valid green cards, locking up peaceful people based on nothing more than their nationality. He's the fvcking terrorist now - he's terrorizing millions of people who never did anything to anyone. Trump is also the best thing that ever happened for ISIS. His orange face is going to be on every piece of their recruiting propaganda.
It's very outlandish that a President doing a very legal thing on immigration as @taiyuu_otoko showed us the law is now considered terrorism. Protecting the sovereignty and interest of the United States is terrorism?

How many people need to die before we admit the Trump experiment was a bad idea? And I'm talking white people - the lives that matter - how many good Christian Aryan white folk need to die? It's coming - and it's all because of Trump.
I'll ignore the white supremacist inference (a claim made by anti-Trump people when they've lost the argument) and ask you which white Christians are going to die and where are you getting this from?

The dude is an isolationist who wants out of these wars, and wants to keep the the war torn at a distance so we can rebuild the homeland - a perfectly reasonable position. So what is this dog whistle about people dying Bible? Nobody has died under the Trump administration, and until some do please don't make things up.

B

BlueAlpha1

I aint trying anything. People love power.

Crazy people, mentally-ill, desparate people do crazy ****. Remember, before the people who blew up bomb and shoot people in school had à "islam" label, they were christians, judaic etc.
Right, so here we go with another Muslim apologist talking point. They're not doing it for religion but for "power"? So you're going to tell the me the Muslim terrorist's actual motivation, after he himself looks into the camera and says he's doing it for Allah?

But no, you the non-Muslim knows better why he does what he does. This is the height of narcissism on your part.

Christianity has we know it, owe its form to Iranian/arabic Muslim scholar who protected the greek wisdom which was being burned by Christian priest.
I don't care about this. I'm not a Christian, but Christianity is not the issue nor the problem in this century.

The truth is the 90days ban is just à political move and a smart one. It has no security fact. Best way to safequard yourself is to not be involved.
I agree with this. It's a very smart political move, if nothing more than to show he's serious business about the promises he made during the campaign. He's already securing loyalists for his 2020 campaign.

The USA has the highest crime rate in the "world" for western countries.
That's a problem and its done by USA citizens. Who I bet goes to church more than the average
What is the relevance of this? Is this a pivot away from Problem A, Islam, by randomly and arbitrarily bringing up Problem B?

Never been a fan of refuges, I prefer immigrants.
Not all immigrants are refugees, but all refugees are immigrants. Same effect - higher taxes, higher security risk, less resources for Americans.

A nation has every right to determine which immigrants it wants.

Fixing home should be the focus and now in foreign policy, USA has no more reason to put oil on the fire and attract "hate".
I agree we should not add fuel to the fire, but it's time for you to admit the fire existed long before America.

For in Islam: Christians and Jewish are all brothers of Faith
Sure they are.

Quran (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Quran (3:85) - "And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

The less with hit on someone, the less they will hit us back. Fact.
Tell it to Brussels.

Always remember this, my dear southern brothers.. if you ever need to travel abroad, we Canadians will gladly give you Canadian flags and stamp to protect you
Now it all makes sense. Canadians usually have an ax to grind and love to blame the United States for all the world's problems.