Trump's Travel Ban

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be that guy OP. Nobody wants to stop legal immigration. Trump is stopping state-sponsored illegal growth of the Democrat voter base and terrorism. THAT IS IT.

Legal, hard working immigrants will always be welcome in the United States. Freaking idiot lib-tards drive me insane. No facts whatsoever.

Oh, you wonder why he's stopping ALL immigration from these countries. Well crap, we have to stop the flow so we can analyze what's going on. If you want to fix the toilet, you first have to stop the water, right?

Are people really this dense? BLOWS. MY. MIND.
I support Trump cracking down on iIlegal immigration and immigration from terrorist breeding grounds, but my point is that Trump's ill-thought, ham-fisted orders can very well end up backfiring and cause those very same needed measures to be tossed out alongside his moronic shenanigans.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't he put the ban on the countries the 9/11 terrorists came from?
Yup. And Yup to the "Petrodollar" answer above. And the Saudis throw money at Islamofascism and ISIS like it's going out of style. It doesn't take Henry Kissinger to see the bullshyt happening.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question to you gentlemen is: Does this make you feel safer?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muslims refuge will only have to pass themselves for christians,like republicans do

B

BlueAlpha1

Why not simply take actions to safeguard yourself, rather than wait for government to protect you?
That's a diversion from the original question you asked you asked him, which was does it make you safer? That is an objective YES.

The primary responsibility of the people we elect and PAY TAXES TO is to protect the sovereignty of our CIVIL SOCIETY from war and savage invasion. It NEVER ends with this immigration crap. Look how far the virtue signaling your tolerance and white guilt has gotten Canada, Germany, or France. France, for example, is FINALLY resisting the Muslims AFTER they've already been invaded by millions of them. The Marine Le Pen party is starting to lead in the polls and now generic French people are being labeled "bigoted" or "Islamophobic" by far left media outlets or Islamist outlets like Al Jazeera. We don't care about these words anymore. You've set off enough bombs, ran over enough people, and shot enough bystanders where we're willing to absorb your "ist" words. Some western countries are finally getting this.

And I'm sure @Danger has protection, but a handgun is not going to stop a suicide bomb from going off.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok chill.

The ban is only for 3 months.

I highly doubt Trump will keep it going forever. Muslim People have families, assets, businesses in America for God's sake. Trump will eventually have to let them in.

The purpose of this ban is to teach Muslims and immigrants a lesson. The lesson is to show them that If they misbehave in the US, Trump has the power and has no qualms in kicking them out and banning them. It seems racist, but it's actually political.

Look at what Muslim refugees have done to Sweden and Germany. Thanks to them, these countries levels of rape and crime have significantly increased. Trump is simply making precautions in letting these refugees/immigrants freely get in the US. He's trying to protect the US.

But like I said, he's just demonstrating to the Muslims he means business, it's not a permanent ban, he's simply saying "when I let u in, you better behave". It's political.

One way u know it's not full blown ban and racism against Muslims is that he hasn't banned Saudi Arabian or Egyptian nationals. He previously did business in these countries. If he was going for all Muslim ban he would have banned these countries too.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok chill.

The ban is only for 3 months.

I highly doubt Trump will keep it going forever. Muslim People have families, assets, businesses in America for God's sake. Trump will eventually have to let them in.

The purpose of this ban is to teach Muslims and immigrants a lesson. The lesson is to show them that If they misbehave in the US, Trump has the power and has no qualms in kicking them out and banning them. It seems racist, but it's actually political.

Look at what Muslim refugees have done to Sweden and Germany. Thanks to them, these countries levels of rape and crime have significantly increased. Trump is simply making precautions in letting these refugees/immigrants freely get in the US. He's trying to protect the US.

But like I said, he's just demonstrating to the Muslims he means business, it's not a permanent ban, he's simply saying "when I let u in, you better behave". It's political.

One way u know it's not full blown ban and racism against Muslims is that he hasn't banned Saudi Arabian or Egyptian nationals. He previously did business in these countries. If he was going for all Muslim ban he would have banned these countries too.

Actually the move is to deliver is électoral promeses to please his électoral base. Once his voters sees how he's being attacked by the democrats and others. They will rally around him and Trump will gain alliés for his next elections.

In 3months the polls will show his support around 55%

All these moves are just to increase support from his base by playing victims for getting "democrats hate" will delivering his election promises.

No body believe a politician would act on his words (all to Trump honor)

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B

BlueAlpha1

Right on cue, I get a text from an old black buddy of mine:

"I'm not fvckin with Donald Trump, fvck him, fck what he stands for, fvck all that racism, I just gotta get that out."

WHAT RACISM AGAIN??? Was it the "racism" against Muslims, who aren't a race, or the racism of inviting black people into the White House who weren't "black enough" for the race baiters who want to shame any other black person who isn't sufficiently "black" in his political views????

I am also curious why he felt the need to blurt out his rejection of Trump to one of the only white people in his phone. We have never talked politics before because I've AVOIDED IT LIKE THE PLAGUE it as the friendship would inevitably be ruined if I don't bow down. Where is this impulse to keep bringing up race coming from when it's NEVER BEEN A FACTOR FOR ME in our friendship? It's almost like he thinks all white people think alike and he just had to "get that out" at my, his white friend's, expense. I voted for Trump, but he could have never known this...

I'm cutting him off now. This friendship serves very little purpose. We met at work and talked a lot of business and money, and were almost roommates 2 years ago but it never panned out. I kept in touch as a courtesy, because he doesn't really add any objective value to my life.

This is not the 1st time he has just blurted out stupid race baiting talking points, but probably at least the 4th time. He clearly is trying to get some sort of a concession out of me that I'm down with the black victim complex, lest HE cut ME off. He just can't leave well enough alone.

I'm sure I'll one day be asked again if I "have any black friends"? Is it politically correct to tell them I TRY until the OBSESSION with race gets in the way through no fault of my own?

@Tenacity , help me out here bro. I just can't win.

Last edited by a moderator:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
My question to you gentlemen is: Does this make you feel safer?
Well I am not in USA, I'm about 30 minutes away via rocket. From my perspective these measures are not about safety. If I was in USA right now, I would feel safe both with ban and without it. America is a police state, you have officers patrolling the streets, and these officers are armed and have a right to shoot you, if needed. Besides this fact, America has gun laws, many people carry firearms..........

(Another country in which you can carry firearms is Afghanistan.)

............I would feel safe in America, though I would fear being shot by police at traffic stop because possibly of my improper conduct. I'm used to getting out of my car when stopped, approach a police vehicle, take my license out of my wallet, and hand it over to the cop. Your cops would probably drop a whole clip into me.

Immigration has nothing to do with safety, for the most part. America is white in its majority, America is great because it is white, white people made America great, not blacks, not jews, not arabs, not mexicans. It is not in American's interest to let in some arabs, mexicans, indians, blacks, etc..

Thus the upcoming change in immigration policy.

Essentially you are moving away from gay liberalism to your nation's needs, republicanism.

P.S. Saudi arabia didn't make ban list because they have money, their citizens spend a lot of money in America. Also because you have relationships with that country.

There used to be a time when I would be proud if my girlfriend sucked Mr. President!

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
When America was founded people weren't chopping off heads or shooting places up in the name of a religion. Drastic changes call for drastic measures. I am all for what Trump is doing. If there people getting temporarily detained at airports or denied access for 3 x months do not understand that in America we take our safety seriously, then they need to go back home and study America a little more. They need to understand that yeah they are temporarily set back but its in the name of safety. Just like I do when I have to wait 2 hours in line at the Airport instead of 20 minutes. I am not a terrorist. I don't like having to get to the airport 3 hours before my flight. But I understand why it's necessary and I deal with it. I don't go suing the TSA or whining to the press.

So for all the foreign people who are making a stink about my President keeping my country safe I say this; "fvck you." For all the people in America protesting about it: "get a job".

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When America was founded people weren't chopping off heads or shooting places up in the name of a religion. Drastic changes call for drastic measures. I am all for what Trump is doing. If there people getting temporarily detained at airports or denied access for 3 x months do not understand that in America we take our safety seriously, then they need to go back home and study America a little more. They need to understand that yeah they are temporarily set back but its in the name of safety. Just like I do when I have to wait 2 hours in line at the Airport instead of 20 minutes. I am not a terrorist. I don't like having to get to the airport 3 hours before my flight. But I understand why it's necessary and I deal with it. I don't go suing the TSA or whining to the press.

So for all the foreign people who are making a stink about my President keeping my country safe I say this; "fvck you." For all the people in America protesting about it: "get a job".
I support a ban from this point forward for newer visa applicants, it's with people that already possess green cards and visas being sent back for no reason other than their country of origin where the problem lies. Some of these people (even if they are the minority) are doctors, scientists, engineers who have an education from the US or Europe. More than anything, I am disappointed that Trump carried this out so brutishly, giving the media and liberals ample cannon fodder that they can use to dismantle the entire measure.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is it illegal? They are not US Citizens.
My cousin's wife's friend is a US citizen (I know I know, but my family despises him and felt the need to tell me this because I preferred him over Hillary) and is Syrian, she was in Syria for a little while then she came to the US a couple days ago, was stuck at O'Hare because they wouldn't let her pass because she came from there even though she is a citizen nonetheless with her family in the US. They deported her though. THAT isn't legal. I don't see how it is.

Editted for spelling mistakes.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Americans were ever killed by citizens of the banned countries due terrorism on USA soil.
Bloomberg had an economic answer that the move was to limit foreign hiring in high tech companies that would hire qualified foreign worker and pay them less than the usa American equivalent

Is it legal the ban? Not legal until you proven that they were a USA threat

It's just a move by Bannon to get Trump some voterbase

All remember that Trump ban is nothing new. All USA president bAnned some countries

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treason! Mutiny! Civil War!

It's on like Donkey Kong! (maybe...)

Mutiny? Acting Attorney General Orders Justice Department Not To Defend Trump Executive Order

As the Acting Attorney General, it is my ultimate responsibility to determine the position of the Department of Justice in these actions.....
.....I am not convinced that the defense of the Executive Order is consistent with these responsibilities nor am I convinced that the Executive Order is lawful.
......Consequently, for as long as I am the Acting Attorney General, the Department of Justice will not present arguments in defense of the Executive Order, unless and until I become convinced that it is appropriate to do so

B

BlueAlpha1

This is just an attitude consistent with the perennial Muslim victim complex. There are 3 kinds of Muslims.

Jihadists & Islamists - The former are just violent. These are your suicide bombers, plane hijackers, and shooters. The latter are nonviolent but they both want the same end - a Caliphate. They export and to North America, Europe, and Australia, reproduce like crazy, to eventually overthrow the white infidel and impose the Sharia locally, state wide, and then nationally. And don't forget driving Israel into the sea too.

Ignorant "Moderate" Muslims - These are people who are comfortable denouncing ISIS, are nonviolent, and they might even like democracy. But they are down with the perennial Muslim victim complex. They think "Islamophobia" is an equal and opposite problem alongside radical Islamic terrorism. They excuse the terrorism by blaming "US foreign policy" and Israel. They don't understand how a SOVEREIGN NATION could ever say ENOUGH FOR NOW until we get our own citizens the help they deserve by paying their taxes. They protest and shut down American airports but don't protest Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Qatar, UAE, Jordan, and Iran for not taking more of these people. They also deny the size of the Jihadi demographic. They'll often talk about how 99.9% of Muslims are "peaceful." Hell, the radical leftist focus group "Southern Poverty Law Center" estimated that worldwide Jihadists number 85,000-106,000 - a big lie. ISIS numbers around 50,000 by itself, and there are hundreds of groups like it.

Reformers - THESE are the heroes of the Muslim world. Maajid Nawaz, Aayan Hirsi Ali, Tarek Fatah, Sarah Haider. These are practicing, devout Muslims or ethnic Muslims who left the faith and are trying to move the faith into the 21st century. They admit the unique problem of Islam and are willing to risk their lives to talk about it. Of course, they are BLACKLISTED - either with a death threat by the Jihadists or a scarlet letter by the "moderates"