Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trump got the COVID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For now, Europe must NOT take in ANY migrants, to contain the spread of covid 19.

In fact no country should take in any migrants.
Thats what mentally sane people keeps saying but the reply they get is "shut up fascist they run away from war".

If that was for me I would totally share current lithuanian policies, anyone getting inside needs to prove a negative test result and despite that needs to self quarantine for 14 days with harsh punishment for transgressors.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how you will test everyone if there is not enough tests for everyone? even if the situation on that is better now, there is still not enough
Exactly my point

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You WILL be exposed. It’s inevitable. The virus is never going to die off any more than the flu or other viruses. Building a natural immunity to the virus is your only hope, if you are a doom sayer.
When it mutates, your immune system will be closer to the mutation’s new configuration. This is how the human body is designed. It is designed to survive.
This is exactly my thinking. We can never get rid of it and anything else is just buying time or a bandaid at best outside of anitbodies.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And now he's been admitted to Walter Reed. This is moving quickly. Fingers crossed he's ok after all he is a father and husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.