"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

true story about being a challenge

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
We ain't gonna stop for none'a y'alls eitha...

Great story and example!!

It goes for both genders (yup boys, believe it or not we ALL have goals and dreams...learned somethin' new, huh? LOL)

This is what I'm living by...and I'm a girl...(Whoa...HEY NOW!)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2005
Messages
529
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
This story gave me chills. I almost gave up everything. In essence, coming to and spending so much time on sosuave has hurt my sleeping patterns and studying a bit. However, I've used the information found here to make up for that and now am working to come back on track. Don't ever give up your passions for a girl. She can be a HB 10000/10, but in the end, she's just another person.
 

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Happy Hunting Grounds
Girls have what I call a circus mentality....

The circus comes into town and everyone goes "wow, whats that?"

They see the circus, have fun and experience a good time.

Then the circus leaves town and they go looking for the next thrill.

Once a girl sees your whole show shes off...end of.
 

Wynston

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Yeah bein a challenge works a treat it gives you a sense of great power and self control too, I'm new to all this and I cant belive how little I knew I really thought I was good with women but its the challenge that keeps them touchy feely with you.. Yeah its like they fall in love with the man you are not the man you become! I'll drink to challenge
 
Top