"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

True Rejection

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Approaching a random chick and getting rejected isn't that big of a deal. At this stage the game is so shallow anyone who does not have the balls to suck it up if they are rejected shouldn't have a chick.
So what if she rejects you for all you really know she could be a bimbo, lazy, or whatever. At this point she can't tell who you really are so who cares if she rejects you.
What really sucks is true rejection. This is when a girl truly gets to know you and then says in so many words "I'm better than you" and "You aren't good enough for me." When she says it and you know she is right then man that sucks.
So ****off with this "God she is so hot $hit, if she rejects me it will hurt my feelings" crap. That is absolutly nothing. If she rejects you then it doesn't matter. The whole thing will be forgotten by the end of the day so who cares?!?!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Thats a damn good way to look at it.

I never thought of it like that. Its not real because she doesnt know jack shyt about me. I like it.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Well don't fool yourself man it is real rejection, but it is on a very superifical level. When you CPU a chick she shouldn't be view as anything other than unknown material with potential.
 

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2002
Messages
182
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
"not real" is a relative term bro. we all know that its still a rejection.

P.S. Nice work contradicting your own post.. keep it up.:rolleyes:
 

congruence

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Utah
true rejection is when you fail to constantly improve your game. that's self-rejection.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top