“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

True nature of the dynamics between men vs women

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
This thread is for men who are in a relationship, of any kind, with their women.

Especially if you're not "unplugged" aka still having the blue pill mindset.

Now I can safely say that the dynamics between men vs women is a CONSTANT STRUGGLE between the seemingly endless EXPECTATION & NEEDS of the women VERSUS the obviously limited ability to MEET those NEEDS of the men.

If the men are lucky enough to be able to keep MEETING their women's NEEDS, then we have the so-called "HAPPY RELATIONSHIPS".

But, for whatever the fvck reasons, if the guys are unable to meet those needs anymore, then it's almost 100% chance that he's going to get dumped / divorce raped / you name it... by their women.

So, to sum it up, it's the very nature of the dynamics between men vs women. And as you can see, there's no such thing as "love" (as in unconditional love) in between. And to this day I still don't understand why kids, especially male ones, are not taught about this at schools.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top