Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True Hatred of Women - What's Going on?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I find myself drifting this way sometimes, thinking that "all women are worthless cvnts", at times. Sometimes I see a woman walking down the street and think sh|t like "I hope you washed your cvnt this morning because that's all you got to offer the world". But then I have to do a pretend slap on the face to myself. I don't want to be a bitter SoB. I try to tell myself things like "Lefty, you have no right to say that ALL women are worthless cvnts until you meet all howevermany billion women there are on Earth.. THEN you can conclude that!" As others have said, its part of swallowing the red pill. Better to be a *bitter* son of a b|tch regarding women than a *bent over* beta b|tch to women.. That's how I see it.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I't been a few years since I've been here, but I need to get my head right because things aren’t working right now.

I've noticed lately I'm starting to hate women. It’s a feeling that goes beyond the "frustrated" in AFC. It's a true hatred that you'd just have to experience to understand.

I’m struggling to value women very little if at all, yet I see men running to take care of them and "treat them well" and it makes me wonder why I don't do the same. I couldn't care less about them. I objectify them and treat them with extreme indifference and coldness. I mock them and withhold attention for the sole purpose of being a jerk. To me, they're worth nothing more than casual sex. I know I know, a DJ loves women, yet regardless, this is the reality of things for me right now.

I'm noticing extreme levels of hatred for women I've never had before. I hate their characters, their attitudes, their disloyalty, their nature, their double standards and quite frankly, them. I hate them for what they are. I enjoy ripping their spirits apart and eviscerating them emotionally and not showing any sort of remorse whatsoever. In many ways, I feel they deserve nothing but the worst from me. Where the hell is this coming from? I know everyone touts the mantra, "They're not all like that" yet I'll be frank, it seems most ARE like that. To me, women are horrendously low-quality, ****ty people.

I don't care about their interests in bed, I don't care about doing nice things for them and I don't care about their goals or dreams. Quite simply, I hate them and don't respect them and I get intense satisfaction when I see them suffer as a result of their ****ty choices. Most men would feel ashamed for having these feelings and would vehemently deny hating women for fear of being labeled a misogynist, yet I won't. I know the score and that's where it's at right now and couldn't care less if someone labeled me as such because they'd be right.

I've had to work intensely hard to get where I'm at in life, yet they just show up and they have the world at their feet, pick and choose from among the best, live an easy life. I don't know how you guys accept this nonsense with grace. Things were supposed to get better when I started breaking the bank, going from fat to fit and running the show. That's not happening and I'm starting to get extremely resentful. I'm at the point of disavowing women entirely and just living a hedonistic, self-absorbed life i.e. MGTOW, that’s how little I value them.

I don't know what's going on, maybe I just need to vent. Internal alarm bells are ringing letting me know something isn't right. This level of hatred and anger toward them is a new one for me and isn't normal.

Thanks.
This whole thing sounds like the way most women feel about men, particularly those over 30. I've been there, with those types of feelings. I still feel that way from time to time. It's a nice perspective to shield you from those women who would do you harm, which is most of them.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find myself drifting this way sometimes, thinking that "all women are worthless cvnts", at times. Sometimes I see a woman walking down the street and think sh|t like "I hope you washed your cvnt this morning because that's all you got to offer the world". But then I have to do a pretend slap on the face to myself. I don't want to be a bitter SoB. I try to tell myself things like "Lefty, you have no right to say that ALL women are worthless cvnts until you meet all howevermany billion women there are on Earth.. THEN you can conclude that!" As others have said, its part of swallowing the red pill. Better to be a *bitter* son of a b|tch regarding women than a *bent over* beta b|tch to women.. That's how I see it.
I think this way all the time, lol. Even at that, I know that their sna+ch is pretty much the same as every other. None do magic tricks, so they have even less to offer the world than you give them credit for.

In a related note- when I see older, unattractive women who you can tell were never attractive, I see them one way. But when I see a woman who clearly used to be hot, but has gotten ugly or fat upon aging, I can't help but feel a little gleeful feeling that they are getting a taste of karma. Because they, I'm sure, notice how little power they now have and since they had it before, it is theirs to miss. I go out of my way to reinforce that feeling. I do it for all of my bros that those women have undoubtedly abused in they glory days.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole thing sounds like the way most women feel about men, particularly those over 30. I've been there, with those types of feelings. I still feel that way from time to time. It's a nice perspective to shield you from those women who would do you harm, which is most of them.
This is what I've witnessed from women for a good deal of my life. I've worked in a factory most of my life and women come to work putting down men all day. And they know I'm not that bad, yet insist that I'm bad waiting to come out. That was before I married. Then they had to find some way to convince my wife that I was bad. And they did, convinced her she could do better. And it worked. This is why I hate women, I see them all as potential, very powerful troublemakers. I've met very few I would give two ****s for. This is why I believe women should stay the hell at home.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes one wonder why Wile E. Coyote keeps trying so hard to catch the Road Runner when it is smarter and faster than him. He should go eat rodents I guess.
I see where you're going, but when a pattern develops, perhaps there comes a time to call a spade a spade.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all go thru this stage. It’s a side effect of the knowledge and experience you gain on your journey to understanding them. Congrats!
When I got negative about all of it, I had to step away and clear my mind and put my focus somewhere else. When I came back, I got more selective on the women I let into my life. 70% of them aren't worth having.

I didn’t have as many, but the ones I did get with were less drama, had more personal skills, and better behavior.

At the end of the day you have to realize, women will never be men and being negative about it won't get you any where. The things about them that make us angry, also attract us. Accept them for who they are and embrace it. As they age, their options begin to decline and attitude starts to improve. ;- )
Pretty much this. You should check out my thread from 4 years ago where I felt the same way. It's a transition phase. I've dated many girls since then and they are not men. There are pro's and cons to both sides. You were born a man so play to your strengths, and build on your weaknesses. Yes, a lot of women in America suck. Their entitled and act like bitches. You either gotta man up and dominate those bitches or get stuck being a chump. Push the boundaries with women. Get more aggressive. What do you have to lose? They're annoying anyway so you might as well try to **** them. I've met a ton of horrible women. I've met some nice ones that were okay in relationships. I'm dating a really young 22 year old who's innocent and adores me.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/ive-become-a-misogynist.199830/

Long story short. You're right in your assumption. Have your fun and focus on you. Keep your standards damn high. You'll find a girl you like now and then, but without playing the field, seeing what's out there and learning how to handle it, you won't know what's good or not. Going your own way is great, but becoming a monk and foregoing women is probably not a good idea (not saying you're saying that).

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He saying he hates women because he can't obtain women. For me, that wasn't the issue. I liked women but all the women I kept meeting would cheat on you, slvt around, gossip, stir up drama. I also learned that I was partially at fault. If you can't maintain your frame in a relationship well, women will walk all over you and destroy a relationship. It takes two to tango, and if half of the relationship isn't strong, you can't imagine the other half to hold up the entire thing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serenity_Prayer
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.

The collective state of affairs of the women of the world, however sorry it may be, is not something you can change. You can get as mad as you want at women, but it's not going to change anything.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been able to get women, and if anything, on some days that makes me hate them even more.
Like "WTF do YOU want?" silently in my head when they approach. It is however, something you can shut off, no matter how good looking or successful you are. When I fully turn off my "transmitter" I can go almost invisible. When I was transmitting Uber Douche at 100kw like a flamethrower, the moths came. I ate it up for awhile but after a couple of years I just found them annoying and hit the kill switch.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Things seemed fine, we connected well and my frame was always strong. I remembered a time she attempted to emasculate me in public in front of her brother and his friend, both of whom are influential in the city, and I put her on notice immediately that if she were to do it again, she'd be on her single ass immediately after. The expression on her face was if the fear of God had entered her.

2. Another night we went out and she was being an insufferable, inflexible, difficult shrew. I told her to drive back to my truck and I went home leaving her in the parking lot. Before I drove off, she was crying and asking why I didn't want to hang out. I told her she was being a ***** and I had better things to do with my night, then drove off. She apologized profusely the next day.

3. A few weeks later she went to a reunion with family and friends in her home town. She came home and whined to me about how her ex lied to her about their breakup and was with a new woman a week later. I asked how she knew this and she openly told me she lurked on his Facebook. I left her home and went ghost.
Pretty standard shvt here. On any seemly minor transgression such as disrespect, you need to punish ruthlessly. Disappear for a month or two. No phone calls back. No texting back. Just disappear entirely with no warning and "have a nice day." IF she continues pursuing and apologizing after a month or two, re-engage.

Disrespect must be handled with a brutal response, especially as its an indication of lower interest at that moment. You can't tell a girl to respect you. That's like telling a girl to have more interest in you. Instead, you handle it with an extended leave. And if disrespect were to happen again following your leave, you NEXT her permanently. She has to KNOW and FEEL that you are the real deal.

Communication is also important. She has to know what ticks you off; and you have to know what ticks her off. Irregardless, I do pretty well with LTRs that I desire to keep, given my girls are soldiers. My trick? I'm a ruthless bastard.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're trying to rehab a relationship then her running off and fvcking 15 guys while you're NC is a poison pill x10000.
This would even be a greater blessing than having stayed with this type of girl to begin with.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're feeling or actually seeing the imperative that truly is "women". They have a biological condition in their genes to get the best provider for their children to be raised and survive. Everything else is societal issues. She did this to get a better man, she manipulated this guy, she got rid of you cause you're a loser. In the end, above all else women want security (money) and to feel the tingles with a perfect guy.

Women want the best deal, for the least amount of work. They wil lie, cheat, steal, protect, and shame their way to security if they have to. She has an imperative and you have an imperative to be the best possible man and if she doesn't meet those standards, boot her

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're feeling or actually seeing the imperative that truly is "women". They have a biological condition in their genes to get the best provider for their children to be raised and survive. Everything else is societal issues. She did this to get a better man, she manipulated this guy, she got rid of you cause you're a loser. In the end, above all else women want security (money) and to feel the tingles with a perfect guy.

Women want the best deal, for the least amount of work. They wil lie, cheat, steal, protect, and shame their way to security if they have to. She has an imperative and you have an imperative to be the best possible man and if she doesn't meet those standards, boot her
I agree whole heartedly that this is true for 90% of women, and even that percentage is relative to age. I know of one though, who has picked the absolute worst guy for LTR and she has a kid in the mix to boot. She appears to have picked him based on d!ck size and his overindulgent devotion to her. He has a prison record, although he is co-owner of a two man LLC doing small construction jobs, mainly because with his long felony record, he couldn't get "hired" by a 3rd party employer.
She's off to the races with this dude and he is a POS by anyone's definition. So those women are out there.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree whole heartedly that this is true for 90% of women, and even that percentage is relative to age. I know of one though, who has picked the absolute worst guy for LTR and she has a kid in the mix to boot. She appears to have picked him based on d!ck size and his overindulgent devotion to her. He has a prison record, although he is co-owner of a two man LLC doing small construction jobs, mainly because with his long felony record, he couldn't get "hired" by a 3rd party employer.
She's off to the races with this dude and he is a POS by anyone's definition. So those women are out there.
Women just "are". If you get the understanding. They're just there.... Bobbing about in a sea of nothingness not sure where to go. Quote from my sister. "I've never been worried about making tons of money, it's not something I've arrived for, men are more worried about that stuff and retirement savings". Women just "are", they're there to just be a woman and find a man to lead them.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the middle on this one... yes, most ladies are b1tchwh0r3s. But, I personally know a few that are loyal and kind. You HAVE to go out and meet them!!! It's the only way to increase your odds of having quality ladies, in your life. Remember names, and say "hi" once in awhile! They're out there!!!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am guessing that you had an unrealistic/idealized view of women at some earlier point in your life. Once you've realized that reality does not accord with your expectations, you have come to resent them. This stage will pass too, as your worldview continues to mature.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She did this to get a better man, she manipulated this guy, she got rid of you cause you're a loser. In the end, above all else women want security (money) and to feel the tingles with a perfect guy.
This goes not for BPD women. While every normal women dates up, as described about above - BPD women tend to date down. Always searching for an easier to manipulte target. Money is not the main case for them. Security means for them not having to be alone. Thats why the settle as fast as possible with the next suplicating guy available that is willing to provide moving in together. And guess what? Most of the time this is not the sucessfull alpha around who has options. Thats is why often guys who are coming out of a relationship with on of these evil creatures wonder how their former SO can move on this fast and then with such an ugly chump!