Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

True Hatred of Women - What's Going on?

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I't been a few years since I've been here, but I need to get my head right because things aren’t working right now.

I've noticed lately I'm starting to hate women. It’s a feeling that goes beyond the "frustrated" in AFC. It's a true hatred that you'd just have to experience to understand.

I’m struggling to value women very little if at all, yet I see men running to take care of them and "treat them well" and it makes me wonder why I don't do the same. I couldn't care less about them. I objectify them and treat them with extreme indifference and coldness. I mock them and withhold attention for the sole purpose of being a jerk. To me, they're worth nothing more than casual sex. I know I know, a DJ loves women, yet regardless, this is the reality of things for me right now.

I'm noticing extreme levels of hatred for women I've never had before. I hate their characters, their attitudes, their disloyalty, their nature, their double standards and quite frankly, them. I hate them for what they are. I enjoy ripping their spirits apart and eviscerating them emotionally and not showing any sort of remorse whatsoever. In many ways, I feel they deserve nothing but the worst from me. Where the hell is this coming from? I know everyone touts the mantra, "They're not all like that" yet I'll be frank, it seems most ARE like that. To me, women are horrendously low-quality, ****ty people.

I don't care about their interests in bed, I don't care about doing nice things for them and I don't care about their goals or dreams. Quite simply, I hate them and don't respect them and I get intense satisfaction when I see them suffer as a result of their ****ty choices. Most men would feel ashamed for having these feelings and would vehemently deny hating women for fear of being labeled a misogynist, yet I won't. I know the score and that's where it's at right now and couldn't care less if someone labeled me as such because they'd be right.

I've had to work intensely hard to get where I'm at in life, yet they just show up and they have the world at their feet, pick and choose from among the best, live an easy life. I don't know how you guys accept this nonsense with grace. Things were supposed to get better when I started breaking the bank, going from fat to fit and running the show. That's not happening and I'm starting to get extremely resentful. I'm at the point of disavowing women entirely and just living a hedonistic, self-absorbed life i.e. MGTOW, that’s how little I value them.

I don't know what's going on, maybe I just need to vent. Internal alarm bells are ringing letting me know something isn't right. This level of hatred and anger toward them is a new one for me and isn't normal.

Thanks.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all go thru this stage. It’s a side effect of the knowledge and experience you gain on your journey to understanding them. Congrats!
When I got negative about all of it, I had to step away and clear my mind and put my focus somewhere else. When I came back, I got more selective on the women I let into my life. 70% of them aren't worth having.

I didn’t have as many, but the ones I did get with were less drama, had more personal skills, and better behavior.

At the end of the day you have to realize, women will never be men and being negative about it won't get you any where. The things about them that make us angry, also attract us. Accept them for who they are and embrace it. As they age, their options begin to decline and attitude starts to improve. ;- )

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a fairly standard response to the red pill. From the issue is tuning yourself to a place where your not so jaded, but you recognize devious and manipulative behavior. You also begin to understand that it's up to you to enforce boundaries and you'll find that many women secretly want to be dominated but would never admit the fact.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed lately I'm starting to hate women. It’s a feeling that goes beyond the "frustrated" in AFC. It's a true hatred that you'd just have to experience to understand.

I’m struggling to value women very little if at all
It's called red pill rage and I've been going through mild bouts of it since 2010. I have an Anger Thread on here where I document my journey with it. Sometimes I just flat out go the FVCK OFF on a chick I'm dating by cussing her the fvck out, calling her all types of bytches, etc. I haven't hit a woman though (yet at least).

Now, how do you handle this? Well, I'll you know how I handle it:

- Lower your expectations. I notice that when I really go the FVCK OFF it's a result of having my expectations too high in terms of a woman's behavior quality. Please understand that the market of women have changed and this isn't the market of women from the Gex X or Baby Boomers.

- Only see women for their true value, that's sex. There's nothing else a woman can offer you today of true value. There are no more loyal women who truly love/respect you. Women date/fvck you for a purpose only and they can randomly stop talking to you/dating you/or even being married to you whenever they randomly want to.

- Focus 98% of your passion into things such as your career, investments, working out, etc. DO NOT have any passion for women. The only passion you have in relation to women is SEX.

To understand red pill rage, you have to understand the red pill. What is the red pill? The red pill is the revelation of the TRUE NATURE of this current market of women, with the realization that this market of women is 98% LOW QUALITY. And guess what? It's not your fault. You were born into this shyt and you have nothing to do with this.

From understanding the red pill, now you get pissed off because you were lied to about women all this time and you get even more pissed off when you see women doing the manipulative bullshyt RIGHT in front of you eyes that you directly learned through the red pill knowledge. It....just....pisses....you....OFF.

But if you follow my steps above, the anger will slowly decrease, just like it is with me. The bulk of the anger is that man, we had such high expectations build into us about these bytches man. And at the end of the day, we are coming to realize it was all bullshyt and 98% of these bytches are bullshyt.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is you value women too much. They're not meeting your expectations and you're not getting the validation you seek from them. Your frustration is only a catalyst to the problem

You will be much better rewarded by adjusting your expectations and pursuing other, more meaningful avenues in life

I've had to work intensely hard to get where I'm at in life, yet they just show up and they have the world at their feet, pick and choose from among the best, live an easy life.
Would you rather be a woman?

I'm guessing no

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the death of a fairy tale. IF you take care of your life, the right woman will come along. The reason you haven't found her is "you don't have your act together yet". Then, one day, you wake up and realize you DO have your sh1t together, but there still isn't "the one" there. And every new woman isn't the one either....

It's like a kid being good all year for Christmas, then finding out there isn't a Santa.....every day for the rest of your life..... you don't hate Santa, you should hate the people in society who told you about him

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I’m struggling to value women very little if at all, yet I see men running to take care of them and "treat them well" and it makes me wonder why I don't do the same. I couldn't care less about them. I objectify them and treat them with extreme indifference and coldness. I mock them and withhold attention for the sole purpose of being a jerk. To me, they're worth nothing more than casual sex. I know I know, a DJ loves women, yet regardless, this is the reality of things for me right now.

I'm noticing extreme levels of hatred for women I've never had before. I hate their characters, their attitudes, their disloyalty, their nature, their double standards and quite frankly, them. I hate them for what they are. I enjoy ripping their spirits apart and eviscerating them emotionally and not showing any sort of remorse whatsoever. In many ways, I feel they deserve nothing but the worst from me. Where the hell is this coming from?

Thanks.
It's coming from your age. You are 35 and not married. You don't value sex as much as you did when you were younger and now value companionship, friendship, marriage, and family. You want a nice girl to settle down with who hasn't been with a lot of guys and isn't money hungry but you know you won't be able to find one, partly their expectations, partly your high standards, and partly your age. You feel you are getting older and won't be able to ever get married to a nice woman so you are taking your anger and frustrations out on all of them.

That why you got to meet them in school or get them pregnant when they are young. Older they get, their expectations go up while their SMV goes down. The older you get, the pickier you are and the less available women there are with no baggage. Life is tough. :eek:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You also begin to understand that it's up to you to enforce boundaries and you'll find that many women secretly want to be dominated but would never admit the fact.
They likely don't even know it. Because they've never been around a man worthy of their submission. Most men are as sh!tty as most women.

I don't know how you guys accept this nonsense with grace.
The trick is to NOT think about. Unfortunately, the ONLY way to do this is through practice.

AS SOON AS you find that any particular woman has a quality you DON'T like, FORCE your brain to think of ANYTHING except her.

Preferably the next woman you may want to talk to.

Treat meeting women as a hobby, not GETTING a woman, but just the sorting and nexting part.

THIS SKILL (sorting and QUICKLY nexting) will help ease your anger. You'll TRAIN YOURSELF that undesirable women don't even deserve two calories of your valuable brain power.

TWO RESOURCES YOU SHOULD NEVER WASTE

Time and attention.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH, it pains me that society has gotten to this breaking point. We belong to the same species, yet we attack each other. Hating men doesn't mean it won't hurt women, and vice versa, hating women would also hurt men. Thanks to the feminists movement of demonizing men, and lowering women's value down to the lowest men.

Yes, I too have had that phase of hating women, and perhaps a fraction of that hatred still remains. I am channeling that energy now to running my own career and business. The only regret I had in my 20s was valueing women companionship more than its worth.

It's the red pill shock. Now you realize the true value of women, their predatory nature, and their function. If men at their worst is killing other men, women at their worst is sleeping with whoever their friends are sleeping with, and so far we are heading in that direction.

Women are not your angel, your love of life, your princess, or whatever paint you want to color them with. Women have shown their true colors, and you are angry that you are seeing their true colors now -- and it ain't rainbows, but the hue of nasty sludge of the dirtiest sewage, with perhaps a tiny sliver of silver.

It is taking me several years to go through the transition. I don't see women the way I used to see them, especially with those fatties around, it's kind of hard to get turned on just by seeing a woman walk by. Put any kind of dress around her still won't do as now I see what their primary motivation is.

I am not angry toward them as there still exist good women, but I can toss away any woman out of my life far far easier now.

Last edited:

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to wait a bit before answering here. Looking over my post, it's clear I was in a state of rage when I posted and wanted to wait it out a bit.

Thanks for the responses. It's encouraging to know I can always come here for real talk no matter how hard some of the advice is to take at the time. Authenticity trumps BS every time on SoSuave, and for that I'm thankful. Everyone made really good points, but I think one thing that really stood out is what Yewki said about valuing women too much. I think that's exactly what's going on here. Most of my rage and anger is really just a reflection of my inner state. It's a messenger telling me there's still work to do on myself.

What's interesting to me is that I've been red pill since 2011 and thought I was past the rage and disillusionment. What set this off was a recent situation with a woman I was seeing. Things seemed fine, we connected well and my frame was always strong. I remembered a time she attempted to emasculate me in public in front of her brother and his friend, both of whom are influential in the city, and I put her on notice immediately that if she were to do it again, she'd be on her single ass immediately after. The expression on her face was if the fear of God had entered her.

Another night we went out and she was being an insufferable, inflexible, difficult shrew. I told her to drive back to my truck and I went home leaving her in the parking lot. Before I drove off, she was crying and asking why I didn't want to hang out. I told her she was being a ***** and I had better things to do with my night, then drove off. She apologized profusely the next day.

A few weeks later she went to a reunion with family and friends in her home town. She came home and whined to me about how her ex lied to her about their breakup and was with a new woman a week later. I asked how she knew this and she openly told me she lurked on his Facebook. I left her home and went ghost.

THIS is the kind of **** I'm talking about. The insufferable, pathetic and INFERIOR nature of women has reached a boiling point for me. It's time to fully accept that they've thought it better to be second-rate men rather than first-rate women. Men respond to the market. We don't fight it. We accept it and adapt accordingly. Seems I've lost focus of this.

As Sagan said best, albeit in a different context, that it is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. Much love to you guys, and thank you again for not sparing feelings and being direct on this. I've got some inner game to refine.

Last edited:

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things were supposed to get better when I started breaking the bank, going from fat to fit and running the show. That's not happening and I'm starting to get extremely resentful.
I don't know what's going on.
Here's the key... You had this idea that once you reached a certain level of success, fitness, and money that women would stop acting like women, and start acting like we would like them to act, which never happens in reality.

Women have no idea what they want, they are not logical creatures, and base all their decisions on how they "feel" at that particular moment in time. You could give them the same choice 20 minutes later and get the opposite decision based on nothing more then they feel differently.

Dude they are never going to be any different and you can decide to be angry, resentful, and harbor I'll emotions towards them. (which will not affect anyone but you) OR you can be above their nonsenseand simply ignore it. Yes it's everywhere. Yes they have it easy compared to a man. But you know what? They will never BE a man!

Start living for yourself and start doing things that make you feel better. Fvck women for awhile and just focus on being there for yourself. Trust me even the smoking hot ones need a man MORE then a man ever needs them! That's a fact right there.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the key... You had this idea that once you reached a certain level of success, fitness, and money that women would stop acting like women, and start acting like we would like them to act, which never happens in reality.

Women have no idea what they want, they are not logical creatures, and base all their decisions on how they "feel" at that particular moment in time. You could give them the same choice 20 minutes later and get the opposite decision based on nothing more then they feel differently.

Dude they are never going to be any different and you can decide to be angry, resentful, and harbor I'll emotions towards them. (which will not affect anyone but you) OR you can be above their nonsenseand simply ignore it. Yes it's everywhere. Yes they have it easy compared to a man. But you know what? They will never BE a man!

Start living for yourself and start doing things that make you feel better. Fvck women for awhile and just focus on being there for yourself. Trust me even the smoking hot ones need a man MORE then a man ever needs them! That's a fact right there.
Thanks brother. You are correct 100%.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you seriously expect any woman to not stalk the s*** out of her ex you are not truly red pill. They're even stalking YOUR ex's

I think disappointment and Melancholy are the correct reactions to a situation like that, not rage. My first thought was that you haven't earned the right to be this bitter. I don't know if that's actually true or not but I usually see rants like this from people that haven't even seen the worst of it.. the people that have seen the worst of it usually have a better sense of perspective in my opinion.
PPRF, you make some good points, others not so much. With women I have pretty much no tolerance for many of the negative aspects of their nature up to and including stalking their exes then bitching about it to the point of asking for advice on things. I expect this behavior from children, not a female that fancies herself an adult. It's unappealing and unattractive and that's why she's single now.

To say, "that's just how they are" sounds like we're giving them a pass to be scumbags. I'm not alright with that. I believe it's perfectly reasonable for any man to expect nothing less than the best behavior from the woman he's with. I'm getting the distinct impression we're not supposed to set standards for them...am I off base?

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting reading everyone's responses to the way women act these days. I don't know if I have gotten to that breaking point of anger, resentment or spite, yet I certainly relate to the frustration of manipulation, games, and in general, a lack of character/respect observed.

At thirty-five years old and now divorced, I'm working on socializing better and observing others, men, and women. I hope to continually discern character better and evaluate if this person is an asset or detractor from my life and plan accordingly. I haven't completely lost faith in women, I'm just more calculated with how I choose to invest my time and attention with them.

The quality of women may go down as others stated due to dropped SMV, higher expectations, unavailability--just keep focusing on your career, hobbies, and passions--rather than how women make you feel.

I'm discovering now that it feels like a breath of fresh air to 'next' someone for lack of better terms in favor of associating with people who add value into my life with mutual respect and maturity.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if I hate them but I don't trust them. Many keep hopping from guy to guy and don't show any respect or loyalty.

Where I live women are really into themselves. Contrast this to women in Colombia, who want to take care of their man. US women are pretty much bottom of the barrel. If you see a lot of guys married who are your age it's probably because they settled.

Being picky as a man isn't always bad. In fact it works in your favor because you screen out the bitches who could leave you penniless. Sure there is a stigma against being single at 35, but I'll take that over being in a bad relationship.

If you see a girl worth marrying then go for it. Otherwise don't start making lame reasons for why you need to find a wife NOW. I plan to remain single until I'm at least 40.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too totally understand the foul feelings toward women. When I'm in public, most of the attractive ones, well I despise them. I pay them no attention, unless they're really being crappy. Then I give them a glare, slightly shake my head and walk away. I too am in that phase of hating pretty women. I have seen some that are truly nice, those I treat very nicely. It's better when snooty ones get to watch this. Good medicine.

My therapist friend tells me that indeed there are a high percentage of crappy women. Some were raised this way, some convinced by sisters/friends, and some just take it and run with it.
But he also says there's a problem in the way some men treat them, particularly when they are young. This is fairly common too, and the girls end up with an attitude that they are going to be their own boss and accept nothing less than what they want. I have married two of these women in my life. The results were devastating for me. Something for some of us men to think about. This should be mentioned in the young men's forum as well. Society is the main culprit. like tv as well. Things never happen in real life as on tv, yet the young don't know the difference. This goes for both sexes.

But yes I'm still stuck in red pill mode. Or as my friend calls him and I- The He-Man Woman-Hater's Club...a reference from Little Rascals tv show. (and REO's song "Tough Guys).
Women still disgust me.

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I too totally understand the foul feelings toward women. When I'm in public, most of the attractive ones, well I despise them. I pay them no attention, unless they're really being crappy. Then I give them a glare, slightly shake my head and walk away. I too am in that phase of hating pretty women. I have seen some that are truly nice, those I treat very nicely. It's better when snooty ones get to watch this. Good medicine.

My therapist friend tells me that indeed there are a high percentage of crappy women. Said I'll probably date 40+ women, too find a good one for me. Some were raised this way, some convinced by sisters/friends, and some just take it and run with it.
But he also says there's a problem in the way some men treat them, particularly when they are young. This is fairly common too, and the girls end up with an attitude that they are going to be their own boss and accept nothing less than what they want. I have married two of these women in my life. The results were devastating for me. Something for some of us men to think about. This should be mentioned in the young men's forum as well. Society is the main culprit. like tv as well. Things never happen in real life as on tv, yet the young don't know the difference. This goes for both sexes.

But yes I'm still stuck in red pill mode. Or as my friend calls him and I- The He-Man Woman-Hater's Club...a reference from Little Rascals tv show. (and REO's song "Tough Guys).
Women still disgust me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They likely don't even know it. Because they've never been around a man worthy of their submission. Most men are as sh!tty as most women.
This.

Sounds like women have disappointed you because they haven't lived up to the pedestal you had placed them on. Fact is, women are just humans, just like men are. And unfortunately, most humans are dirtbags.
I think you have bought into the "red pill" stuff about women being such pieces of crap a little too much. You have to take into the account the fact that they are humans and thus there is some inherent variation in their personalities.

I would never fully put my trust in a woman, simply because they are humans, and it is not smart to give away your power to another human, because then you give up control over your own life. You want to keep that control over your own life with you, and enjoy women for what they are. And yes, while I would never marry one (that would be giving away my power over my own life), I certainly believe they can be valued beyond merely being a piece of meat. The decent ones anyway (which are out there but rare), not the sleazebags.

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have played a huge part in how crappy American women have become. Men let this happen. And men are constantly feeding their egos and excusing all their bad behavior just to get a taste of their poon. The internet has made this abundantly clear to me. Social media, online dating, YouTube, etc.
If men stopped all this, women would have to change. But there are just too many weak men with little self control.men.