Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

true f*ckin story!!!!!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sh!t happened yesterday and i'm still f*ckin bothered by it...i'm gonna make this sh!t short...i was at my girl's house...i made her orgasmed on her bed...right at the f*ckin same time her dad showed up...opened the door a little and saw her daughter trying to put her panties on and her shorts...i was kneeling down by the end of the bed near her feet...i looked at the door and i couldn't see her dad from the opening...then her dad closed the door and left!!!...me and my girl was thinking that her dad saw us and that he was upset so he left...i have a feeling that her dad didn't see me and we were both cracking up...i hate the fact that her dad saw her without her panties though...but yeah, her dad didn't say anything to her...what do you guys think?...did he see me or not?...shouldn't he flipped out if he did see me?...beat the crap out of me or something?...i'm 20 and she's 17...true f*ckin story...you might think that sh!t was nothing but damn...i was ****!n lucky cuz i brought my brother's car which her dad hasn't seem me used ever so he didn't know i was inside their apartment...i'm still confused though whether he saw me or not!

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably saw you but was smart and didn't bother you. Which would be less awkward, what he did or if he busted down the door and started yelling? He's probably not dumb.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touchout said:
He probably saw you but was smart and didn't bother you. Which would be less awkward, what he did or if he busted down the door and started yelling? He's probably not dumb.
okay i didn't tell the whole story...her dad left to get his car's tire fixed after and he came back within 30 minutes...when he was about to park i quickly ran out of their house...i hid behind one apartment door and watched him fixed his car and then when he went inside i quickly got in my car and drove out...i was watching him fix his car and he didn't seem to know anything about what happened...imagine if you were my girl's dad...wouldn't you grab my shirt and pull me outside?!?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ever stop and think that not all dad's go crazy when they find their children having sex? As Touchout said, he probably isn't an idiot.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girl called me up just now and told me that her mom was asking her if i went to their house yesterday...she's all nervous right now...i told her they won't be asking if they really did see me...they were trying to catch her...her parent's comin home and i'm waiting what's gonna happen...= /

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
my girl called me up just now and told me that her mom was asking her if i went to their house yesterday...she's all nervous right now...i told her they won't be asking if they really did see me...they were trying to catch her...her parent's comin home and i'm waiting what's gonna happen...= /
keep us updated , that sux thou.:whistle:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 20 and she's 17? You better becareful she's a minor and if her dad did catch you... What if he reported you to the police? I wouldn't wanna be locked up cause of some under age girl.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i knew her dad didn't see me but my girlfriend couldn't lie...she was asked if i was in the house that day...she didn't wanna say that she was masturbating or something so she told her parents that i was in the room but that i wasn't hiding in the closet like her dad had said...i went back to their house earlier today and her dad came in and looked at me...i don't even know exactly what his facial expression was saying but he sure wasn't too happy...my girlfriend wants me to say sorry and i told her i'm not doing it cuz i know what i was doing and that i would only apologize if i didn't know or mean what i did...seriously though...what do i tell her dad?...or better yet, what do i do?!?!?!

needexc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this too in Spain...was with a girl on her room and her aunt called her parent's on the beach cuz she thought we were making out...her dad is all bulked up and tatood so I said it may be better if he did not catch us there (btw I know she called because me little brother told me so) *pat's brother*