"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trouble with milf situation

The Purifier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
So I've been going out with this Latina milf now for a least a couple weeks....We started to have sex about a week ago....We have seen each other the last 4 days in a row....

Unfortunately, I have this bad habit of getting infatuated quickly....It sucks but the reason is because I have OCD and when I get hooked onto something or "someone" in this case, it gets very bad for me and hard to break. I've seen therapists about this issue but nobody has helped me.

Anyway, I've seen her 4 times in a row and we had a great time and great sex and everything. At first she said, we are friends with benefits but the way she acts with me makes me think it's more...She's 50 and is over 20 years older than me and has a daughter in her early 20's. But her daughter lives in another country.

Anyway, when we are together, she acts very like affectionate with me and many times she has asked me if I like her and if I like her very much and I say yes but asks that alot. I asked her the same thing and she said yes. She always says she misses me and asked me if I miss her...I mean this is stuff people in relationships say so I'm getting confused.....So when we went to dinner I got confused because I thought she wanted to call me her boyfriend and I said I would call her my girlfriend so I thought that's where it was headed.

Last night, I had a little emotional issue when we were together, I started to get emotional and sad because I feel very infatuated with her...Her situation is not stable so at any point she may have to move far away possible to another state or her own country which sucks but it's possible. She told me that...She always says that we don't know how long this will last and I will eventually find a younger woman that I can get married with and kids which is all true. I completely agree with her... She made it more clear that we are "friends" with benefits but the way she pampers me and acts affectionate with me just makes it weirder and harder for me to handle if we are just "friends" with benefits.

The problem is is that I'm infatuated with her right now I keep thinking about her a lot. I know these are horrible habits. I just don't know how to handle this situation well...I have trouble separating the sex with my feelings because I've felt lonely for a while since my ex-girlfriend and I broke up.

Please someone give me some advice that has had similar experiences. I want to be able to handle this situation but right now...It's not good for me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
I am going through the exact same situation. 48 years old cougar. Initially i tired to keep it casual but i ended up getting more and more emotionally attached to the extent that i would wait for her messages. How i handle this situation is by concentrating more on other stuff. Spinning plates definitely helps. But in my case atleast i have never been good at it. So i simply concentrate more on other stuff. Meeting up with friends, play outdoor sports, hitting gym. These stuff definately keep your mind off women and also helps to give boost to your mood. The more you are going to stay at home, the more you are going to overthink buddy. So go out and find some activities to do.
 

The Purifier

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
4
I am going through the exact same situation. 48 years old cougar. Initially i tired to keep it casual but i ended up getting more and more emotionally attached to the extent that i would wait for her messages. How i handle this situation is by concentrating more on other stuff. Spinning plates definitely helps. But in my case atleast i have never been good at it. So i simply concentrate more on other stuff. Meeting up with friends, play outdoor sports, hitting gym. These stuff definately keep your mind off women and also helps to give boost to your mood. The more you are going to stay at home, the more you are going to overthink buddy. So go out and find some activities to do.
Thanks for that reply, I appreciate it. Let me ask you this, are you guys just friends with benefits or do you want a relationship with her at least a short-term thing or are you happy with just friends with benefits? Also, do you think it's normal in a friends with benefits situation to be so affectionate or for the woman to be so affectionate....It's something I'm going to speak to her about because I want to clarify everything.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
You need to come by my house and grab a plate so I can talk to you
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
58
Thanks for that reply, I appreciate it. Let me ask you this, are you guys just friends with benefits or do you want a relationship with her at least a short-term thing or are you happy with just friends with benefits? Also, do you think it's normal in a friends with benefits situation to be so affectionate or for the woman to be so affectionate....It's something I'm going to speak to her about because I want to clarify everything.
Look let me state this simply, you cannot have a relationship with her. You will end up getting hurt. She has had more relationships than you and probably lost her V before you were even born. So it wont be hard for her to get over you. But you on the other hand will be emotionally wrecked. So keep it simple with her. Dont get too much emotionally involved. Think about it, this thing that you guys have going, is not going to go far.
Talking about my case, yes the woman is a lot affectionate towards me. She does a lot of stuff for me. But i know i am not the first and i wont be the last. Get this through ypur head too. You arent the first one and you wont be the last one.
 
Top