Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble with milf situation

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been going out with this Latina milf now for a least a couple weeks....We started to have sex about a week ago....We have seen each other the last 4 days in a row....

Unfortunately, I have this bad habit of getting infatuated quickly....It sucks but the reason is because I have OCD and when I get hooked onto something or "someone" in this case, it gets very bad for me and hard to break. I've seen therapists about this issue but nobody has helped me.

Anyway, I've seen her 4 times in a row and we had a great time and great sex and everything. At first she said, we are friends with benefits but the way she acts with me makes me think it's more...She's 50 and is over 20 years older than me and has a daughter in her early 20's. But her daughter lives in another country.

Anyway, when we are together, she acts very like affectionate with me and many times she has asked me if I like her and if I like her very much and I say yes but asks that alot. I asked her the same thing and she said yes. She always says she misses me and asked me if I miss her...I mean this is stuff people in relationships say so I'm getting confused.....So when we went to dinner I got confused because I thought she wanted to call me her boyfriend and I said I would call her my girlfriend so I thought that's where it was headed.

Last night, I had a little emotional issue when we were together, I started to get emotional and sad because I feel very infatuated with her...Her situation is not stable so at any point she may have to move far away possible to another state or her own country which sucks but it's possible. She told me that...She always says that we don't know how long this will last and I will eventually find a younger woman that I can get married with and kids which is all true. I completely agree with her... She made it more clear that we are "friends" with benefits but the way she pampers me and acts affectionate with me just makes it weirder and harder for me to handle if we are just "friends" with benefits.

The problem is is that I'm infatuated with her right now I keep thinking about her a lot. I know these are horrible habits. I just don't know how to handle this situation well...I have trouble separating the sex with my feelings because I've felt lonely for a while since my ex-girlfriend and I broke up.

Please someone give me some advice that has had similar experiences. I want to be able to handle this situation but right now...It's not good for me.

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going through the exact same situation. 48 years old cougar. Initially i tired to keep it casual but i ended up getting more and more emotionally attached to the extent that i would wait for her messages. How i handle this situation is by concentrating more on other stuff. Spinning plates definitely helps. But in my case atleast i have never been good at it. So i simply concentrate more on other stuff. Meeting up with friends, play outdoor sports, hitting gym. These stuff definately keep your mind off women and also helps to give boost to your mood. The more you are going to stay at home, the more you are going to overthink buddy. So go out and find some activities to do.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going through the exact same situation. 48 years old cougar. Initially i tired to keep it casual but i ended up getting more and more emotionally attached to the extent that i would wait for her messages. How i handle this situation is by concentrating more on other stuff. Spinning plates definitely helps. But in my case atleast i have never been good at it. So i simply concentrate more on other stuff. Meeting up with friends, play outdoor sports, hitting gym. These stuff definately keep your mind off women and also helps to give boost to your mood. The more you are going to stay at home, the more you are going to overthink buddy. So go out and find some activities to do.
Thanks for that reply, I appreciate it. Let me ask you this, are you guys just friends with benefits or do you want a relationship with her at least a short-term thing or are you happy with just friends with benefits? Also, do you think it's normal in a friends with benefits situation to be so affectionate or for the woman to be so affectionate....It's something I'm going to speak to her about because I want to clarify everything.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to come by my house and grab a plate so I can talk to you

FruitLoops

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that reply, I appreciate it. Let me ask you this, are you guys just friends with benefits or do you want a relationship with her at least a short-term thing or are you happy with just friends with benefits? Also, do you think it's normal in a friends with benefits situation to be so affectionate or for the woman to be so affectionate....It's something I'm going to speak to her about because I want to clarify everything.
Look let me state this simply, you cannot have a relationship with her. You will end up getting hurt. She has had more relationships than you and probably lost her V before you were even born. So it wont be hard for her to get over you. But you on the other hand will be emotionally wrecked. So keep it simple with her. Dont get too much emotionally involved. Think about it, this thing that you guys have going, is not going to go far.
Talking about my case, yes the woman is a lot affectionate towards me. She does a lot of stuff for me. But i know i am not the first and i wont be the last. Get this through ypur head too. You arent the first one and you wont be the last one.