Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trolled by yet another woman lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night I went out with one of my friends, first time in quite a while, and had a few interesting experiences. I was walking down the street and had a woman complement my body and literally take both of her hands and grab my butt, to say the least it was a shock. Anyway, nothing really came of the night, just a bunch of unattractive women acting like they are instagram models lol. At one place I went to this massive brawl broke out on the rooftop dance floor, almost 10 people all piled up on the floor in a big wrestling match. Also saw a woman I had met on a night out with friends last summer, we had gone on one date, but with her ghosting me later. She had gained a lot of weight so it was a bit comical that she was still out there looking for men a year later still.

Anyway, I leave and while going back to the car I struck up this conversation with this Mexican woman. We talk for a bit and before I leave she asked me for my number, so we exchange numbers and all that. Next day I text her and she does reply, I was asking her what part of town she is at and what she does for fun, get some potential date ideas. She stops responding so I just decided to send her a text this morning to see if she was available this evening, she does in fact reply and says how she can't tonight but would want to go out another time. I tell her that I have a lot going on but if she lets me know when she is available I can make arrangements.

Naturally no response lol. I don't understand the point of even texting if you aren't going to even go out lol, I don't have time for this nonsense so I deleted the number. I like how these women ask ME for my number just so they can pull crap like this lol.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
I think for some girls its buyer remorse... they were drunk or just in the moment
Others maybe too shy to actually go further. Maybe she had a boyfriend and they were fighting.

I've always felt like phone numbers are only 33 percent effective. I try to trade instagrams w girls at the bar if we are chatting it up and I can work mine into the conversation. Its demonstrates higher value I think for me w work, travel, and charity photos....

But anyway number 1 thing. You did nothing wrong. 95 percent of other guys out that night didn't even get the number.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for some girls its buyer remorse... they were drunk or just in the moment
Others maybe too shy to actually go further. Maybe she had a boyfriend and they were fighting.

I've always felt like phone numbers are only 33 percent effective. I try to trade instagrams w girls at the bar if we are chatting it up and I can work mine into the conversation. Its demonstrates higher value I think for me w work, travel, and charity photos....

But anyway number 1 thing. You did nothing wrong. 95 percent of other guys out that night didn't even get the number.
I've gotten numbers from going out before and many times I wouldn't even get a response, and this was even with women who asked me for my number. Like you said, it may just be something like they are in the moment and feeling good about themselves, so they grab the hot guy's number.....only to experience some sort of anxiety the next day. Maybe the real world returns to them and they feel it is safer to opt out lol.

BTW, are you actually a bartender? If this is the case your opinion is definitely of relevance, as you see stuff like this all the time.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
I run a business now but I bartended for 13 years in 2 major cities in USA... from low end dive bars to high end night clubs. And I watched the game play out the same in every one of them!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run a business now but I bartended for 13 years in 2 major cities in USA... from low end dive bars to high end night clubs. And I watched the game play out the same in every one of them!
Well, you for sure know what the hell I'm talking about.

I don't really go out very often, as I just feel it's kind of a waste of time in regards to meeting women. I also feel that the women there act far more entitled and stuck up compared to if you'd meet them in a normal real life environment.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think everyone's gone through this... That's why you always wanna go for the Same Night Bang. Helps mitigate this problem

Read for FREE!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you for sure know what the hell I'm talking about.

I don't really go out very often, as I just feel it's kind of a waste of time in regards to meeting women. I also feel that the women there act far more entitled and stuck up compared to if you'd meet them in a normal real life environment.
I know why they do this, meeting in a bar still has a stigma to it. If you aren’t doing a same night lay, that’s about all you’re ever gonna get out of bars. No woman wants to tell her friends or parents that you met each other in a bar.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she does in fact reply and says how she can't tonight but would want to go out another time. I tell her that I have a lot going on but if she lets me know when she is available I can make arrangements.

Naturally no response lol. I don't understand the point of even texting if you aren't going to even go out lol, I don't have time for this nonsense so I deleted the number. I like how these women ask ME for my number just so they can pull crap like this lol.
I don't see how this is trolling. A little flakey, but you've got to lead and say "I'm doing such and such on so and so day if you want to come." Not "let me know when you're available." If then she doesn't respond, fine, move on. It's only trolling if you let yourself get butthurt about it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night I went out with one of my friends, first time in quite a while, and had a few interesting experiences. I was walking down the street and had a woman complement my body and literally take both of her hands and grab my butt, to say the least it was a shock. Anyway, nothing really came of the night, just a bunch of unattractive women acting like they are instagram models lol. At one place I went to this massive brawl broke out on the rooftop dance floor, almost 10 people all piled up on the floor in a big wrestling match. Also saw a woman I had met on a night out with friends last summer, we had gone on one date, but with her ghosting me later. She had gained a lot of weight so it was a bit comical that she was still out there looking for men a year later still.

Anyway, I leave and while going back to the car I struck up this conversation with this Mexican woman. We talk for a bit and before I leave she asked me for my number, so we exchange numbers and all that. Next day I text her and she does reply, I was asking her what part of town she is at and what she does for fun, get some potential date ideas. She stops responding so I just decided to send her a text this morning to see if she was available this evening, she does in fact reply and says how she can't tonight but would want to go out another time. I tell her that I have a lot going on but if she lets me know when she is available I can make arrangements.

One thing I've learned from going out to clubs/bars for years is that if you dont take the girl home that night, your chances of seeing her again are slim. I'm not saying it wont happen, but your chances are low. You need to go for the same night lay. Club/bar numbers are useless. Girls get hit on a lot when they go out. Alchohol is involved and they get caught up in the moment.

Read for FREE!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned from going out to clubs/bars for years is that if you dont take the girl home that night, your chances of seeing her again are slim. I'm not saying it wont happen, but your chances are low. You need to go for the same night lay. Club/bar numbers are useless. Girls get hit on a lot when they go out. Alchohol is involved and they get caught up in the moment.
I 100% agree with this

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how this is trolling. A little flakey, but you've got to lead and say "I'm doing such and such on so and so day if you want to come." Not "let me know when you're available." If then she doesn't respond, fine, move on. It's only trolling if you let yourself get butthurt about it.
I actually got a text from her later this evening, which I wasn't expecting, and we made plans to meet up later this week.

@Young OG I actually agree, I think a lot of women go out just to have fun with their friends and get validation, hence the skimpy outfits and all that. One particular thing I've noticed, at least in my area, is you'll see a hot chick with a pair of fat or unattractive female friends or an entourage of cuckboys lol. I usually just go out to have fun with the boys but it's interesting to pay attention to the social dynamics you see with these people. One thing I find odd, which my friend pointed out that night, was women that are married that are going out to the club without their husband.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stop stop.... I remember posts by OP from sometime ago, now I remember his name. He actually does this often. He posts sht like that, and then tells people how it all went the other direction. So sht he posted about already played out he just trolling us.

thiis is a TROLL guys...

I just add him to my black list
it's funny cuz I don't have on my black list anyone yet, this girly boy if first one ever

Read for FREE!

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know alot of guys think its always the mans fault. Ok. I would say you did nothing wrong, Who knows if she trolling you or not, I wouldn't text her and just chalk it up to another crazy women, with to much time on her hands.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women at bars and clubs are looking to get laid or just have fun.

You have to be a model to pull anyone decent looking or if they’re somewhat in your social circle.

You got the number though, was worth a shot.