Triggering Female Lust Naturally

Reaction score
To those who still come here in search of improving their dating lives, I must remind them finally, of what it is that triggers a woman's lust. Here is the link to the site that changed my life, some time ago.

www.fastseduction.com/alpha/006-TriggeringAutomaticFemaleLust.shtml

You might have to copy and paste the link.
But important message though as well...........................
Guys I really believe this site is turning very much into a immature playground. I would rather come in here and see field reports, a guy getting a better understanding, etc., then most posts on here about nothing, basically a guy with nothing to do making up some posts about nothing. Most of you really need to understand this, you sit here in front of this computer right now, but you don't know if you will be sitting here next week. You guys need to find out what your passions are, and CHASE THEM. Read, read, and read until you have the knowledge you need to become what you want, it's all in the bookstores, internet, etc. I just see a lot of you wasting time, and time is either money, pvssy, or improvement. My question to you is, what are you doing with your time?

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
That article says you need to be a dominant male. Great. But it doesn't say anything about what makes a "dominant male."

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Good link DJForever.

DarkChaos said:
That article says you need to be a dominant male. Great. But it doesn't say anything about what makes a "dominant male."
Just zip it naysayer, the article is leaps and bounds above 99% of the sh!t posted here, lets not turn it to a puddle of muck so early eh?, youve got a search function if your confused on how to become dominant.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way to attract the hottest babes is by being confident within yourself which makes you come accross as a dominant male, you can build the power within by affirming positive thoughts and beleifs about yourself into your subconscious mind, if you do this then you will automatically become an AlphaMale and constantly attract the hottest babes without even trying to. :up:

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! I read this stuff a couple of years ago. I got the e-book, read it ..was great.

You can visit the author's site at highstatusmale.com. I also scored the highest on his male dominance test which i thought was pretty kewl. You get this test with the e-book.

His thing is being a man and casting that Alpha Male attitude naturally by using your male charms. I wholeheartedly agree.

Reaction score
I still think you guys should understand, that what is meant by "dominance" is not going around acting like the winner of Ultimate Fighter 4, or 3, or 1, or walking around ****y and funny and dissing everybody, that is what we call the classic ATTENTION *****.

Dominance is a high social status, meaning, there's a lot of people or a good number of people who like you and look up to you. That's dominance, and that is what is meant by masculinity. This is what women are attracted to, because they are more interested and turned on by excitement, adventure, and when someone is high up on the social ladder.....by the way he acts and the way he carries himself and the people he has around him, that's why she calls him hot.

Muscles, money, etc., no. They are the results of it, not the cause. You can be broke as fvck, but have a lot of friends and be high up on the social ladder, and get all the bytches.

You guys should really start to understand this stuff, then all your whining would stop.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
In my world, the following characteristics enable a man to own LIFE.

- Unwavering confidence.

- A positive attitude

- Enthusiasm

- Masculinity (an umbrella of things): the ability to lead, decisiveness, positive body language, a sense of pride, and the ability to show strength in every situation.

- **The Ability To Get Primal**: fight, ravish your women against the wall, and the willingness not to fall into all this PC Civility shyt that tells men that aggression is wrong.

- Interpersonal skills: "I am the light," charm, the ability to gain trust/ rapport.

Add a decent income and you have a limitless male that can skate through any situation without fear or failure.

These are the only things that I'm working on. You guys can have your lil theories.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most effective way to trigger lust is to BE hot! Get in shape, stay in good health, groom and dress in a flattering way, have good posture and express your sexuality (i.e. your desire to fvck).

When girls are looking to fvck a guy do you really think they give a damn about his wit, intellect, his lines and tricks etc? No! Lust is a physical thing and they just want a guy who physically turns them on and who would feel good between their legs!

Even when I was a shy and insecure AFC women wanted to fvck me because I looked good. They just didn't want me hanging around afterwards.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
The most effective way to trigger lust is to BE hot! Get in shape, stay in good health, groom and dress in a flattering way, have good posture and express your sexuality (i.e. your desire to fvck).

When girls are looking to fvck a guy do you really think they give a damn about his wit, intellect, his lines and tricks etc? No! Lust is a physical thing and they just want a guy who physically turns them on and who would feel good between their legs!

Even when I was a shy and insecure AFC women wanted to fvck me because I looked good. They just didn't want me hanging around afterwards.
Exactly.

But that kind of truth would never sell. This guy wants to make money.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

the past two weeks Ive been paying close attention to my body language, the way I walk and how I act and sound around females and my results have shot up tremendously. The other day at an outdoor bar I was talking to some friends standing with my hand towards my crotch, thumb tucked in my pants with a superior stance and this girl was sitting down scanning me up and down and when I turned to meet her eye I looked dead into her eyes for a second and gave her this "I know you're looking at me" glance and she just smiled at me. Later when she went to get a beer I walked over to the bar next to her and then turned her way and start talking to her and she flat out said "I dont know what it is but I think you're so hot!"

Last night I triggered this girl who has a boyfriend who she says she's madly in love with. After 30 minutes of back and forth playing, teasing, toying, busting her balls then telling her she smelled nice...etc, she was like grabbing me, telling me not to walk away, standing close to me, even putting her hand around my waist. Again her friend had told me "OH she is totally in love with him, they complete each others world, thats her soulmate" Well it wasnt her soulmate last night. LOL I wasnt trying to steal her or anything I just wanted to see if I could trigger attraction to someone who supposedly is head over heels in love.

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so when they say be "dominant" they mean have a high social status.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so when they say be "dominant" they mean have a high social status
High social status is a very attractive trait. But it doesn't mean you automatically become dominant. To be dominant, you have to be in control of the situation. You have people's attention when you talk and their respect, especially women. If you see a group of guys together, who do see as the dominant male amongst them? The one who looks like he is the leader of the pack. You see it everywhere in nature. The dominant male is the one everyone kinda looks upto.

With women, when they say you have to be dominant with them, doesn't mean you control their life. It means if a man and a woman were in a conversation, the man would dominate the conversation by being in the lead. He decides where the conversation goes, keeping in mind conversation is two people communicating. The man still listens to her and answers her questions, but hes still in control of the situation. When a man and a woman dance, the man is the dominant one by leading the woman.

The man becomes dominant by taking the lead and picks the one he wants. He leads and asks for the number. He takes the lead and takes her out. He takes the lead and kisses her. He leads her into a isolated place e.g. the bedroom, makes love to the woman( not rape ). He is the one that lead the situation, hence controling the situation.

If you let the women take the lead, you are letting her control the situation and she plays the dominant role. Thats when you become her b****.

Taking the lead and being dominant all comes down to being confident. You do not rise in the social ladder without confidence. Even with tons of money but no confidence, you will miss out on beautiful women ( you might score gold diggers ). You can have humour, the looks, the body, nicest car, doesnt matter, all boils down to confidence and attitude.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a real deal guiys. I must say i'm getting this down pretty good.

90% of our communication is by body language and women are 10X better at reading body language than men are (and that's a conservative estimate).

Today, i went and got some things at the store wearing a muscle shirt. One girl who is married and never gave me the time of day before out of the blue started flirting with me.

Another HB outside wouldn't stop staring and she was putting her groceries away!

It was my body language. Walking tall and proud and can see it triggers something in them that must stem from evolution.

When you're doing it right .. the phrase "aaahhh, it's good to be king" should pop into your head. You're giving off that vibe as well.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Exactly.

But that kind of truth would never sell. This guy wants to make money.
I agree, and this is why the "gurus" prey on the insecure and the weak and try to keep them in the loop by feeding them false hope.

Obviously if they trained all these scrawny, insecure and washed up losers up to be masculine, stylish, strong and successful men (Don Juans) these men wouldn't need them any more.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at tmp

Or they could just be staring at you for walking weird.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not overdone there Bvb. I don't think they firt or make repeated stares taking away from what they're doing if they weren't digging me. It's not like i have limp etc.

I can tell your a beta male tho dawg, because you're always argumentative with everyone. It must be some kind of inferiority complex. Don't waste my time with that BS. If you have argument to make, make it an intelligent viable worthwhile one.

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only who thinks that Mike Piklinski dude looks like a fuc.k.ing chump?