"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Tried something different with tinder and these are the results

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This morning I decided to try tinder out again from scratch and this time I made a few changes to the photos I used. I didn't go on the app to swipe and just let it sit for the day and when I got home I started swiping and I had well over 10 matches. I sent all of them a brief "hey" and received a response from one of them already.

Can someone explain to me how tinder game works, as in how long do you message before setting up a time to meet up, etc.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SH03C

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
56
The secret is half them matches are fakes and want you to join their webcam.

Tinder used to be good.. now it's been trash for years.
Truth. I recently started on Tinder again too. A few years back I could match and meet but these days it’s mostly fake profiles. Bumble on the other hand is ok, I get about 6-8 matches a day. No fakes.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
To get most out of any service you gotta pay, that's point one. Point two is that simple 'hey' don't cut it. Unless you're hot, masculine sporty body, not ugly face, good social proof pics. Instead of 'hey' try something else, can you think of something else? What would it be to fit these criteria?

1. It has to be original since everybody else is writing hay, or whats up, or hello, or how are you, or other bullsht like that.
2. It has to be a fun and smirky constructive sentence that provokes her emotions and gets her attention.
3. It has to demonstrate to her that you are fun and interesting.

Change your approach from boring ass 'hay' to one that is interesting and fun, and you will get ahead of 99% men on OLD.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Good you are trying something new but saying "hey" groups you in with 95% of the dudes messaging with them. Your goal is to stand out.

Never tried Tinder but ive heard its gotten pretty bad lately from a few friends
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Irrelevant because my tinder got banned. I was actually chatting with a couple of them on there last night, I woke up this morning to find that my account had been banned, though I don't really know why.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Irrelevant because my tinder got banned. I was actually chatting with a couple of them on there last night, I woke up this morning to find that my account had been banned, though I don't really know why.
Likely they thought you were a bot or spammer because you messaged the same 3 letter thing to multiple people
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Likely they thought you were a bot or spammer because you messaged the same 3 letter thing to multiple people
No idea, one of them I was texting back and forth with for about an hour and we were already discussing her availability later this week, where she lived, etc.

OLD doesn't work lol

I sent an email to tinder support to see if I could get my profile back but if not that is totally out, I actually had a lot of matches on there last night.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
No idea, one of them I was texting back and forth with for about an hour and we were already discussing her availability later this week, where she lived, etc.

OLD doesn't work lol

I sent an email to tinder support to see if I could get my profile back but if not that is totally out, I actually had a lot of matches on there last night.
It works just fine when you don't spam the same message over and over.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
It works just fine when you don't spam the same message over and over.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure saying "hey there" to a handful of profiles on there is not going to result in getting banned.

Not sure if you are being serious or trolling
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Probably someone reported you.

Tinder is pretty easy to get dates on. As long as you don't say stuff like "Damn you are sexy as hell."
Obviously, but why that is I have no idea lol. Last night I was texting back and forth with one of the matches for about an hour and we were discussing availability, where she lived, stuff we could do, etc. I wake up and just find my account was banned lol. Every opportunity to meet women always results in some sort of block lol, this was super unexpected.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I have two tinder accounts. I don't remember how I got two but I have two phones with two separate accounts so I'm sure there's way around it.
Well, I used my phone number for my account so I could make a facebook to use it. However, I contacted tinder support to see if I could get the ban from my account taken down.

Honestly, if I have to go through all of that then I'm probably better off just avoiding this all together.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Yeah, I'm pretty sure saying "hey there" to a handful of profiles on there is not going to result in getting banned.

Not sure if you are being serious or trolling
I am being serious. I'm a software engineer, they use algorithms that check messages for the same content. If you are above a certain threshold they ban the account as a potential bot/spammer.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I am being serious. I'm a software engineer, they use algorithms that check messages for the same content. If you are above a certain threshold they ban the account as a potential bot/spammer.
I had about a dozen matches, most of them I just said hey there, as they had nothing in their bio. However, with a few my first message would include things related to what they had written about their bio.

The only thing I can think of is that on my profile I specifically mentioned I was looking for a potential FWB (friend with benefits) and not much more. Either someone took offense to what I wrote and reported me, but there would have to be tons of reports for my account to have gotten banned. It's kind of a moot point to debate potential causes, all I can do is just wait to see if tinder takes my ban down after contacting them.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I believe op. Tinder banned me without reason a while back. Had to reach out to customer service to get unbanned. Right after I had just paid them too. Sorry, but OLD is extremely sketchy and full of sc as ms.
 
Top